Guys!Remember tomorrow BBC Radio1!!!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend wanted to come to my house today and i knew if i said yes i'd have to miss him on the radio , so i made up an excuse hehe :naughty: yes thats evil but one hour of mika!! come on :biggrin2:

oh and 50 mins to go!!

my friend wanted to come to my house today and i knew if i said yes i'd have to miss him on the radio , so i made up an excuse hehe :naughty: yes thats evil but one hour of mika!! come on :biggrin2:

oh and 50 mins to go!!

ive done something very similar. my mum wants to see Spiderman 3 (and so do i) so i asked what time she wanted to go, and she said as early as possible so i was hmmm....TEN PAST TWO OKAY?!?!

XDDDD

Nothing is gonna stop me from listening to Mika - on the radio - for an HOUR!

oh and 50 mins to go!!

now who said Mikamania had a severe impact on your real life and leads into isolation (not virtually, of course....LOL :roftl: )

anyone gonna be textin in? or sending emails?

hehe i have but i always do!!!!! We all tried when he was on radio 2 but he didnt read any!!!! Still always worth a try!!!!:bleh:

i thought it was pre recorded until i listened to this lot..... They have made soooo many mistakes!! Lol

The webcam is down, which usually means its pre-recorded. But i texted anyway....

hehe i have but i always do!!!!! We all tried when he was on radio 2 but he didnt read any!!!! Still always worth a try!!!!:bleh:

Where do you send them to??? :blink: