MIKA'S ANGELS Official thread

Eir

Hi guys!

Tonight I was talking with Jamakkronic and I was telling her that I managed in the apparently impossible task of converting a friend of mine to Mika's Faith....

Today she was happy and she did 'The Movement'...keeerchiiingggaa!!!!...

First I was :shocked: and then started bouncing and dancing all around (you can imagine how people was looking at us LOL!)

Jamakkronic, instead, has grown up a perfectly Mika-addicted sweet child and keeps on spreading Mika-love among people she meets...

So we thought....Mika's fans are angels...MIKA'S ANGELS!!! :harp:

Did you managed to do something very special for Mika?

Have you converted any skeptical friend?

Did you infected all the people around you with your mania?

Do you want to join us?

Please, we want to know more and more about, because our biggest duty and honour is to help Mika also in everyday life!!! :biggrin2:

angel13ridis3.jpg

Members list:

Jamakkronic - MIKA's ANGEL #1 :angel_not:

Eir - MIKA's ANGEL #1 :angel_not:

findingmywords - MIKA's ANGEL #2

esperia75 - MIKA's ANGEL #3

-Amanda- - MIKA's ANGEL #4

RAK1 - MIKA's ANGEL #5

MadaboutMika - MIKA's ANGEL #6

canderson - MIKA's ANGEL #7

jassisa - MIKA's ANGEL #8

Ohwowitsnicka - MIKA's ANGEL #9

Kjoshi - MIKA's ANGEL #10

BlueSky - MIKA's ANGEL #11

Avoca - MIKA's ANGEL #12

Robertina - MIKA's ANGEL #13

Droopsy - MIKA's ANGEL #14

Mary - MIKA's ANGEL #15

Monshi - MIKA's ANGEL #16

Sara Zamuone Oz - MIKA's ANGEL #17

martine - MIKA's ANGEL #18

cubitus - MIKA's ANGEL #19

CazGirl - MIKA's ANGEL #20

hunnyangel - MIKA's ANGEL #21

claire - MIKA's ANGEL #22

my_rainbow_radio - MIKA's ANGEL #23

BrendaLovesMika! - MIKA's ANGEL #24

Cathij0269 - MIKA's ANGEL #25

Becky - MIKA's ANGEL #26

Piperita_Patty - MIKA's ANGEL #27

annabelle - MIKA's ANGEL #28

beryl - MIKA's ANGEL #29

curly - MIKA's ANGEL #30

CartoonKellyGreen - MIKA's ANGEL #31

elizabethlovesmika - MIKA's ANGEL #32

mandilambi - MIKA's ANGEL #33

LebAngel - MIKA's ANGEL #34

crina - MIKA's ANGEL #35

born4mika - MIKA's ANGEL #36

Haylie19 - MIKA's ANGEL #37

Zsina - MIKA's ANGEL #38

Ms.Mewissa<33 - MIKA's ANGEL #39

RosinaKiwi - MIKA's ANGEL #40

Mika Owns Me - MIKA's ANGEL #41

twinkleztar - MIKA's ANGEL #42

mebigsomeisbeautiful - MIKA's ANGEL #43

lunafish - MIKA's ANGEL #44

Stormy Weather - MIKA's ANGEL #45

violet_sky - MIKA's ANGEL #46

juley - MIKA's ANGEL #47

Sara - MIKA's ANGEL #48

xxprincesschezzaxx - MIKA's ANGEL #49

daisylou - MIKA's ANGEL #50

luna - MIKA's ANGEL #51

Shezzy12 - MIKA's ANGEL #52

GemmaM - MIKA's ANGEL #53

jadygirl - MIKA's ANGEL #54

celesteee - MIKA's ANGEL #55

mikaluvr - MIKA's ANGEL #56

mikaRMS - MIKA's ANGEL #57

annie - MIKA's ANGEL #58

MIKA MANIA - MIKA's ANGEL #59

sonjalovestoday - MIKA's ANGEL #60

1kiwiabroad - MIKA's ANGEL #61

crazypom - MIKA's ANGEL #62

Sofia - MIKA's ANGEL #63

Lolliepop_Girl - MIKA's ANGEL #64

lizzery - MIKA's ANGEL #65

Evelina - MIKA's ANGEL #66

Ioana - MIKA's ANGEL #67

violetsky - MIKA's ANGEL #68

Sparkly1 - MIKA's ANGEL #69

Beckar - MIKA's ANGEL #70

Mirtilla - MIKA's ANGEL #71

BexxY - MIKA's ANGEL #72

+Faith+ - MIKA's ANGEL #73

schock - MIKA's ANGEL #74

jemmalee - MIKA's ANGEL #75

Ela - MIKA's ANGEL #76

JackViolet - Honorary Mika's Bodyguard :mf_rosetinted:

This thread is not only to be added to the group...we can also discuss about our attempts if you like! ^^

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course!!! i am MIKAS ANGEL!!!! i converted my friends (well, most) and i lwet everyine catch my insane obsession. i sent mika a letter in the scrapbook and i am sending him a b day letter and giving him a special present at the LA gig!!!! i annoy people with my conestant mika vocab and talk and chat about mika!! hes all i talk about at school!! i am presently trying to convert everyone i know!!!!!

YEESSS!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE 1 OF MIKAS ANGEL!!!! <3333

Oh, welcome! :)

Number #2 and #3

You can add the little angel in your sign (if you'll put there)..I can't add it to all the names of the list...I can put only 7 smilies...^^

But if anyone wants to tell us something more specific...a funny episode or something...I'll be glad to read it! I'm curious :biggrin2:

I feel a little sad, because all I seem to have done is annoy people with my love of Mika. I only seem to have converted 1 person to the Mika faith, thats my eldest niece. Do I still qualify?

ooo can i join! im proud to say i've converted three of my friends... and will continue to do so :D

I feel a little sad, because all I seem to have done is annoy people with my love of Mika. I only seem to have converted 1 person to the Mika faith, thats my eldest niece. Do I still qualify?

No, you can't!!! :sneaky2:

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!! I updated the first post already :wink2:

Welcome :biggrin2:

I would LOVE to Join! All my friends and family have experianced my Mika mania! I introduce everyone to him lol actually getting some people to become some faithful fans!

One time i was in the store and "Love Today" came on and I went balistic mouthing along with Mika and doing little faces and poses (not realizing people were watching cause I was in m "Mika Zone" Anyway a couple people I knew came up to me (thank god i knew them lol) and asked me who was singing and about him (well of course i started babbling) and now the are slowly becoming obbsessed! lol eh anone thats one of m little stories!

I would LOVE to Join! All my friends and family have experianced my Mika mania! I introduce everyone to him lol actually getting some people to become some faithful fans!

One time i was in the store and "Love Today" came on and I went balistic mouthing along with Mika and doing little faces and poses (not realizing people were watching cause I was in m "Mika Zone" Anyway a couple people I knew came up to me (thank god i knew them lol) and asked me who was singing and about him (well of course i started babbling) and now the are slowly becoming obbsessed! lol eh anone thats one of m little stories!

Oh that's funny! :roftl:

Welcome to you too!

I had a similar experience...It was half march...he was still not so famous in Italy and I was out for an afternoon date with a boy...we entered a big CDs shop and there my ear heard a few notes...it was Stuck in the Middle! I made a jump and started singing (there was a looot of people, since it was saturday afternoon) :roftl: and the boy was just :blink:

...unfortunately I didn't see him anymore...he didn't like MIKA and QUEEN :sneaky2:

Definately not for me :biggrin2:

Welcome to you too!

I had a similar experience...It was half march...he was still not so famous in Italy and I was out for an afternoon date with a boy...we entered a big CDs shop and there my ear heard a few notes...it was Stuck in the Middle! I made a jump and started singing (there was a looot of people, since it was saturday afternoon) :roftl: and the boy was just :blink:

...unfortunately I didn't see him anymore...he didn't like MIKA and QUEEN :sneaky2:

ppssschhhhfftttt definately not! Thanks for adding me!! <33

Welcome to you too!

...unfortunately I didn't see him anymore...he didn't like MIKA and QUEEN

haha good call!

it kinda sucks living in a place where mika is not too famous yet. The only song they play here is grace kelly... but hey im definitely not complaining! :D It's only a matter of time :naughty:

ill have to start phoning in to radio stations and request that they play more mika... especially to promote his new single!! :thumb_yello:

You can count me in:thumb_yello:

I talk about Mika on every chance I get.... I've even made my best friend like GK, we used to dance to it like crazy everytime we heard it (but I've moved to another city now).

Most of my friends at least knows about him because of my babbling on how amazing he is :bleh: BUT there are stubborn people that have said that "he's not all that" and....I....just.....can't........understand.... what the **** they're thinking with saying such a thing! :mad3: Call me obsessed but everybody NEEDS to know about our curlylicous Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome to you too!

Who doesnt like QUEEN????!?!?!! Good call to not see him anymore imo! lol :P

I have converted lots of people to mika.. not that it's a difficult task. the boy gives a good hand to it himself: he's SO likeable.. :wink2:

so i can be an honorary angel :harp:

..that doesn't care :mf_rosetinted:

i've converted my two sons, who've lived in Mika's aura so far...:naughty:

i'm converting some friends of mine, but i'm still working on it...hopefully i will succeed with 1/2 (pls, consider i'm an oldling...the task is hard!).

no way with my hubby...he finds all this mika adventure of mine quite odd....

not yet an angel, no. i'll be back later on....

Thanks, Eir, to have me dare come and talk here. :) You're not just even Mika's :angel_not:.

Jamakkronic, instead, has grown up a perfectly Mika-addicted sweet child and keeps on spreading Mika-love among people she meets...

yesssssssss in France and mostly in Europe of course, but also in Maroc, Nigeria, and other places around Africa... but to tell the truth I find so very it easy: Mika almost does everything, I just have to mention: nobody can be as communicative and...and... (lol oh but you know) ...as he is.

He just has to open the mouth, should it be to smile, laugh, talk, sing... as nobody would ignore here.

:wub2:

Oh yes, and my son is converting his friends, father and grand parents lol. I suppose he's not so far from becoming an
:angel_not:
too !!!!

Well he's a bit young to have an account on internet (he's 10), but he has already decided to record a vocal message and a video to in order to show Mika his support !!! Isn't that sweet?

Well, I stood up almost all night (...mostly because I was chatting about Mika lol yes, ok I know, I'm addected, but I can confess to you, but...) because I'm still worried about the threats of death on him. I'm desperatly trying to find a way to be efficiently helpful about it... any idea will be welcome and carefully thought about.

We definitly have to show our love to him however we can. He keeps on asking for love, that's in every songs and interviews. and as he says, he's "show off" - lol, that's funny but - there is a deep meaning behind this, is it? And we all know his background. Well let's LOVE LOVE HIM.

Then, it's not enough to save a life... threats may (will probably) remain threats, and nothing is to happen... but even then, how stressful for Mika !!!

YES Mika's angels, he needs us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to join us?

Please, we want to know more and more about, because our biggest duty and honour is to help Mika also in everyday life!!!

Eir and I are working on Lollipop, we may have found some new clues about some meanings hidden behind the words :thumb_yello: . If we manage to do it, it may change the face of the Mika world lol... Wait and see lol.

:roll1:

post-3172-142983655946_thumb.jpg

well let me see... my myspace is totally Mikaized, so everyone who visits that will be baptized in the mika-madness.

His cd is always playing when I'm in the car, so everyone that rides along WILL LISTEN to his album! And because of that, I notice some peeps already singing a tune during break and stuff, and they don't know where they got it from:naughty: and then I'm very willing to do my whole explanation of what kind of brilliant person Mika is:biggrin2:

Always when someone is singing grace kelly, my friends all go like: oh, that's the song from your idol right lol:roftl:

How many new angels!!!

Oh girls you are all great! Mika would be proud of us :mf_rosetinted:

and Robertina, I've added you...I'm sure you are a Mika-angel since you try to help other MFC members (you know what I'm talking about ^^ ) and are a big big fan!

But I'm looking forward to read some news about your efforts!!! :wink2:

I'm sure your hubby will :giveup:

:biggrin2:

Thanks, Eir, to have me dare come and talk here. :) You're not just even Mika's :angel_not:.

yesssssssss in France and mostly in Europe of course, but also in Maroc, Nigeria, and other places around Africa... but to tell the truth I find so very it easy: Mika almost does everything, I just have to mention: nobody can be as communicative and...and... (lol oh but you know) ...as he is.

He just has to open the mouth, should it be to smile, laugh, talk, sing... as nobody would ignore here.

:wub2:

Oh yes, and my son is converting his friends, father and grand parents lol. I suppose he's not so far from becoming an
:angel_not:
too !!!!

Well he's a bit young to have an account on internet (he's 10), but he has already decided to record a vocal message and a video to in order to show Mika his support !!! Isn't that sweet?

Well, I stood up almost all night (...mostly because I was chatting about Mika lol yes, ok I know, I'm addected, but I can confess to you, but...) because I'm still worried about the threats of death on him. I'm desperatly trying to find a way to be efficiently helpful about it... any idea will be welcome and carefully thought about.

We definitly have to show our love to him however we can. He keeps on asking for love, that's in every songs and interviews. and as he says, he's "show off" - lol, that's funny but - there is a deep meaning behind this, is it? And we all know his background. Well let's LOVE LOVE HIM.

Then, it's not enough to save a life... threats may (will probably) remain threats, and nothing is to happen... but even then, how stressful for Mika !!!

YES Mika's angels, he needs us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to join us?

Please, we want to know more and more about, because our biggest duty and honour is to help Mika also in everyday life!!!

Eir and I are working on Lollipop, we may have found some new clues about some meanings hidden behind the words :thumb_yello: . If we manage to do it, it may change the face of the Mika world lol... Wait and see lol.

:biggrin2:

Welcome again dear!

Oh, yes we have shocking news but..........jamakkronic is the mind, I'm the arm...I've found interesting things...I'll tell you asap!

Well...I've converted two of my best friends, and we created the Mika-Portugal site...my myspace and hi5 profile are full of Mika...

Am I a Mika Angel? :blush-anim-cl::angel_not: