Mika @ T4 On The Beach, Weston-Super-Mare Beach, UK

Yoppappop

Mika and Calvin Harris For T4 on the Beach

Just two of 30 acts set to play...

Calvin Harris and Mika are amongst the new acts who have been added to the line-up for T4 on the Beach this summer.

Taking place at Weston-super-Mare beach on July 22, also freshly announced are Maroon 5 and McFly.

They all join the Akon, Just Jack and Natasha Bedingfield who already been confirmed for the music extravaganza.

Around 30 acts will play the event in total.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to go but i still dont know whether to go or not as it is so close to the somerset house concert let em think about this....

they are very close together.....i'm going to somerset house for def, so this one is just too close...shame really..

i know what you mean steph...but but ....gosh i just fancy a trip to the seaside ...and if Mika is going to be performing i cant think of a better excuse to go to weston super mare.

i will be going to somerset house...would travel back on the 18th...have 2 days reset and then ....hmm ok maybe it is too close

But oh soo tempting

Ooooooooooooooooo I don't know about this one!

Weston Supermare is only about an hour and a half from me and the in-laws have a house there (with a parking space near the seafront!) AND I could take the kids.

.............but he'd only be on for 15 minutes, I don't like the other bands and I'll see him at the Big Chill soon afterwards.

Ooooooooooooooooo I don't know about this one!

Weston Supermare is only about an hour and a half from me and the in-laws have a house there (with a parking space near the seafront!) AND I could take the kids.

.............but he'd only be on for 15 minutes, I don't like the other bands and I'll see him at the Big Chill soon afterwards.

OMGGGGGGGGG r u going to the big chill so am i!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGG r u going to the big chill so am i!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I have been having a tough time persuading my husband that it's worth £125 each just to see Mika, but my Dad has said that he'll come with me and the kids if my husband won't!!!!!!!

See you there:thumb_yello:

Yeah!!!!!! *jumps up and down with excitement*

Just booked my tickets. :thumb_yello:

AAargh I don't know whether to go or not!! I want to but no one would go with me so I'd have to get a coach there on my own and travel back all in one day and i'll still be in London then from the Somerset House gig and......:| I don't know. Plus it'll be very unlikely any of us will get golden circle tickets so we'd be miles back no matter how early we got there.

• 2 weeks later...
AAargh I don't know whether to go or not!! I want to but no one would go with me so I'd have to get a coach there on my own and travel back all in one day and i'll still be in London then from the Somerset House gig and......:| I don't know. Plus it'll be very unlikely any of us will get golden circle tickets so we'd be miles back no matter how early we got there.

What about your friends that were at Birmingham with you? Don't they wanna go? :blink:

Golden circle tickets????? As far as i know they only have a general admission ticket...*puzzled*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sara its just you :roftl: :roftl:

Go forth and Represent the MFC :punk:

I will!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

It's gonna be a family outing for us! LOL!! I'm really looking forward to taking my daughter. She will love it - especially when she sees Mika!!!

I've decided to be a total nutcase and chuck me Bo Peep outfit in the boot of my car and get changed for Mika. Guaranteed, i will be the only person in fancy dress and i'm gonna love it!! LOL!!!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

woooooooooooow only three?!!

if you meet mika tell him the cat says HELLO!! or meow, whichever one! haha!:blush-anim-cl:

hope the 3 of you have have a WICKED time!!!! :thumb_yello:

(do they have a vip area? like, right at the front, or can anyone get there?!)