RELAX VIDEO on italian tv

avoca

I have seen a few times by chance a relax video on italian tv, always the same some satellite channel called rtl 102.5.

it's nothing extraordinary, some collage of grace kelly bits, mika pics slideshow and a few bits of his already-seen animations..

so I sense it's not smt coming from mika, but probably smt the channel has put together to be able and air his new single.

also I don't seem to have seen this video on other music channels here (like MTV or all music or others).

anyone has noticed it? news about it?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen the video on the German TV channel VIVA. It's the same that was uploaded a while ago on youtube. I think it looks kinda 'retro' - LOL

As if they had not planned to make a video out of it but just followed the demand and got something together in short time...

It's not bad, I like the colors and the cartoon style has recognizability value. But somehow...you know - I just missed MIKA a little :wink2:

I've just seen the video on the German TV channel VIVA. It's the same that was uploaded a while ago on youtube. I think it looks kinda 'retro' - LOL

As if they had not planned to make a video out of it but just followed the demand and got something together in short time...

It's not bad, I like the colors and the cartoon style has recognizability value. But somehow...you know - I just missed MIKA a little :wink2:

My boyfriend told me that he saw it yesterday and he said exactly the same: retro :roftl: . If its the one on youtube I also think it's nothing special :blink: .

I have seen a few times by chance a relax video on italian tv, always the same some satellite channel called rtl 102.5.

it's nothing extraordinary, some collage of grace kelly bits, mika pics slideshow and a few bits of his already-seen animations..

so I sense it's not smt coming from mika, but probably smt the channel has put together to be able and air his new single.

also I don't seem to have seen this video on other music channels here (like MTV or all music or others).

Yea, i seen it yesterday on RTL 102.5 too :roftl:

Does they already shows "Love Today"?

it's NOT the one posted here a while back, guys!! that was cool IMO! :biggrin2:

it's another a little bit messy thing.. bit of grace kelly video, plus slidewhow of mika pics (even not new ones).. I think it's smt the italian channel has put together, sounds a lot like it.. :blink:

as I posted above, no, it's not that.

I have seen that and I like it actually.

it's another messy thing, really bits of grace kelly plus old pics slideshow. I don't believe mika's decided to make such a video for his new single..

I saw a video on Europe2 TV, a french music TV. I don't think it's an official video. I think they make their own video because this song is very popular. I don't know if it's the same video in Italia!

You knew that "Relax take it easy" seems to be very played in the movie festival of Cannes. In a TV show, they asked to guests (actors and others) which they heard the most in the festival they all said "Relax". I don't know if they said thhat because it's a song easy to remember or if it's because it's the song the most played!!!

just seen the "official" relax video on italian Tv also! on deejay TV. I have to admit that I like dit also on you tube (it's the one "all" have seen..) but on Tv screen in HR, I have to say it's pretty good. I love it.

I am SO glad we got rid of that other.. ehm.. "odd thing"... :thumbdown:

:biggrin2:

Nothing. No "relax" video in Italy :boxed: . Only at radio... everywhere :biggrin2: