mika teaching english.. SPEAK UP scans

avoca

robertina asked me to post these scans she made of italian mag SPEAK UP, which -I sense- is some magazine for learning english. not really a course but smt that helps ya improving your english.

and o.c. it could not miss featuring our boy...

here we go..

mika1jpgdc9.jpg

mika2jpgdb8.jpg

mika3jpgyy3.jpg

and now: the mika exercises!! :biggrin2: test your english! LMAO :roftl:

mikaexercisesjpgfv6.jpg

IMPORTANT: robertina said there was a Cd along with mag. smt with an interview: she's not sure, but she reckons it may be the same as on the article.. if someone has the Cd and is willing to upload it somewhere for sharing with the other fans, it'd be great! she accidently lost hers. :boxed:

EDIT: eir found the interview on the cd and uploaded it for members! see link to the d/l here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4911

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, the scans are huge.. I'll resize them later and repost them correct, ok? bear with me. I just wanted to help robertina now, but I gotta go now :)

I apologise. :blush-anim-cl:

how lucky are students nowadays???

when i used to learn english at school, it was only "the book is on the table" approach! :sneaky2:

oh and i used that mag 5-6 years ago when i was at the middle school (not sure if it's the write word:blink: ) but there wasn't mika on my mags! there were only people that i didn't know :thumbdown:

Mika for educational purpose! Excellent! :thumb_yello:

what's funny is that they wrote this:

Speaker: Mika

(Standard British accent)

:roftl: :roftl: well, not so sure about his standard accent...:roftl: :roftl:

:wink2:

Hehe, that was my first thought too! I can't imagine Mika speaking with a standard British accent... :roftl:

Wow Mika is on Speak Up!....my mom is subscriber to this magazine (she tries to learn english!) so I've got the Cd and if someone wants the interview I can try to send it!....but you must be patient because the magazine is always late arrival so I don't have it yet!....my mom said that it will have to arrive by the end of the month......but it always arrives!!:wink2:

Wow Mika is on Speak Up!....my mom is subscriber to this magazine (she tries to learn english!) so I've got the Cd and if someone wants the interview I can try to send it!....but you must be patient because the magazine is always late arrival so I don't have it yet!....my mom said that it will have to arrive by the end of the month......but it always arrives!!:wink2:

ok, then! when you get it, please contact avoca (she's my technician master....i'm a bad pupil!) and she'll tell you what to do...thanks!