A little something from all of us for Mika in Hong Kong.

nikjass

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give something to Mika from all of us in Hong Kong and cause I ran out of time, this is what I came up with. Basically it's an A2 size poster of some of his art and then some. The printed version has a white outline around it. Wish I know to show it as it is, but the resolution is very high. Just to add a bit of fun it's also a 'Where's Mika Poster', you know like 'Where's Wally'. There are 7+1 tiny Mika's in there. 7 of the same photo and one different one that is attached to an image from his website. My friend -Ruza helped me with it and we just managed to get it printed. Now I need to add a written message from all of us on it, plan to write with a Gold marker pen. I need some ideas as to what message we would want on it. Need to know before 9 hours from now- UK time 2pm, 26th May. I know it's a bit of a rush. but would love to know your ideas. :wink2:

I'm attaching the sample of the poster here, hope it comes out ok.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know. writte what mika means to you inthe name of all. writting just mika we love you is just too simple. you may find some poem of a chinesse writter wich may fit and wrrite it. it would be something different and mika will love it and appreciated it.

you're sooo lucky!!

how about writing what you truelly believe mkia has done that has affected your life (like going crazy every time his comes on the telly) and how you would like to support his decisions (private and public)

wish i could come too, have fun... like uber fun!!!!

love hunny

xx

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give something to Mika from all of us in Hong Kong and cause I ran out of time, this is what I came up with. Basically it's an A2 size poster of some of his art and then some. The printed version has a white outline around it. Wish I know to show it as it is, but the resolution is very high. Just to add a bit of fun it's also a 'Where's Mika Poster', you know like 'Where's Wally'. There are 7+1 tiny Mika's in there. 7 of the same photo and one different one that is attached to an image from his website. My friend -Ruza helped me with it and we just managed to get it printed. Now I need to add a written message from all of us on it, plan to write with a Gold marker pen. I need some ideas as to what message we would want on it. Need to know before 9 hours from now- UK time 2pm, 26th May. I know it's a bit of a rush. but would love to know your ideas. :wink2:

I'm attaching the sample of the poster here, hope it comes out ok.

From me.... I just want to say... Thank You for being so 'REAL' !! I love his sincerity, authenticity, generousity & the way he writes songs about very 'real' people ... goota love that !!:wub2::biggrin2:

wow!!

You are really lucky!!:shocked:

but to think of something.....:blink:

hmmm....

I'll try to think with you and let you know when I found something...:wink2:

Have as much fun as you can when you are going there!!!!:thumb_yello:

Fabulous idea!! :thumb_yello: I'm not sure what you could put on it though.....how much room have you got? Would it just be enough for a sentence? How big are your letters going to be? :biggrin2:

Plenty of space to write all sorts... anything, preferably something everyone can relate to. :thumb_yello:

Glad it's approved... didn't have time to do much.

Same thing happened to me at the Birmingham Concert i scrambled together something the night before the concert and managed to give it to his mum while waiting in the Queue :thumb_yello:

Same thing happened to me at the Birmingham Concert i scrambled together something the night before the concert and managed to give it to his mum while waiting in the Queue :thumb_yello:

Good on ya....!! I really hope more people actually know about the one I made.... before i pass it to him... seemingly it is supposed to be from all of us...

I have passed it on to Mika and he loves it... found out that he loves where's wally... so i guess the where's Mika poster ia appropriate :thumb_yello:

I only wrote a short message... it says:

Dearest Mika,

You bring us joy and you bring us together here at MFC

the message is hidden too though, just like tiny mika pics... you have to really look at it to know what it says or if it's there at all... before I had the chance to say that there's a hidden message, he already spotted it... very observant that one.

Anyway, i had a terrific day... the show was great and he is very pleasant to speak to :biggrin2:

:woot_jump::groupwave::woot_jump::groupwave:

HOW FABULOUS!!!!!! YOU ARE GREAT!!!!

MFCERS ALL OVER THE WORLD MEET HIM AND GIVE HIM PRESENTS!!!!!

i did not participate to your story, sorry, but i am sooooo proud of you!

......................and of mika too!!! :wub2:

Hi everyone,

There are 7+1 tiny Mika's in there. 7 of the same photo and one different one that is attached to an image from his website.

Amendment: There are 7 + 2, what was i thinking??? :blush-anim-cl:

HOW FABULOUS!!!!!! YOU ARE GREAT!!!!

MFCERS ALL OVER THE WORLD MEET HIM AND GIVE HIM PRESENTS!!!!!

i did not participate to your story, sorry, but i am sooooo proud of you!

......................and of mika too!!! :wub2:

Thanks... but, think it's a bit much to call me great just by this :blush-anim-cl:

Yesterday I was really glad that Mika and his tour manager (who is extremely nice by the way) like it. When I found out today that Yasmine- the talented artiste herself likes the poster I am over the moon :biggrin2:

I have passed it on to Mika and he loves it... found out that he loves where's wally... so i guess the where's Mika poster ia appropriate :thumb_yello:

I only wrote a short message... it says:

Dearest Mika,

You bring us joy and you bring us together here at MFC

the message is hidden too though, just like tiny mika pics... you have to really look at it to know what it says or if it's there at all... before I had the chance to say that there's a hidden message, he already spotted it... very observant that one.

Anyway, i had a terrific day... the show was great and he is very pleasant to speak to :biggrin2:

Wow!!! Glad he liked it!!! :thumb_yello:

Wow. That is a great idea.

I think the times run out now.. LOL

So did ya show him? xxx

Yes passed it to him personally and he looked at it thoroughly...:thumb_yello: