Correlation between Billy Brown and Holy Johnny?

mel_tinydancer

So I was listening to Mika as i do every day 24/7 and i got to thinking.. so you know how Billy Brown "made excuses for his dodgy holiday unto religion" I'm not sure if we ever figured out for sure what it says right there.

But, Billy Brown did have many lovers, his wife, the other man, the girlie, you know. Holy Johnny also apparently had several lovers as well, he "once was a whore, now he's a priest at 24." Religion had to do with both of their stories, along with them being a bit lascivious.

So i was thinking... they both... got around. Billy Brown made his religion an excuse, and Johnny ended up a priest.

Do you understand where i'm going with this, it's pretty late and i'm not sure i'm explaining it well, but...

Is Billy Brown Holy Johnny? or is there some sort of correlation between the two?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never actually thought of this but now you mention it there are some similarities between these two characters..but if they are actually the same person...we will never know :bleh:

ooooohh la la i bet all the characters are somehow intertwined :wink2: :wink2: way to keep us on our toes Mika xx0

Someone said Lollipop girl could be the daughter....

4v4b6ed.gif

66t9xu9.gif

They do look pretty simular... :naughty:

who is holy johnny? :S

i think we've acorded he is billy browns lover, lollipop girl is billy browns daughter who got o weight and now is fat girl, but who is the other kid of billy brown?? and has the dog a relation?

girls you are my little geniouses!!:thumb_yello:

i think we've acorded he is billy browns lover, lollipop girl is billy browns daughter who got o weight and now is fat girl, but who is the other kid of billy brown?? and has the dog a relation?

girls you are my little geniouses!!:thumb_yello:

maybe chew chew is billy brown's dog in disguise so he can keep an eye on lollipop girl 'billy brown's daughter' thats why he always follows her

This is why I think Johnny is Billy Brown's Lover. If you look closely at the lyrics (which vary from website to website, unfortunately):

He met his lover almost every single day

Making excuses for his dodgy holiday

Unto religion that he said and duty found

They didn't know that his faith was earthly bound.

It doesn't specify WHO found faith. Was it Billy, or the lover? If it is the lover, then it could easily be Johnny, since it seems his decision to become a priest was sudden and quite shocking. It makes sense if he found his faith to be a duty (if that is indeed the lyric), because faith is a part of his job.

Oh man, I need to stop reading into this so much, and get a life! :biggrin2:

So I was listening to Mika as i do every day 24/7 and i got to thinking.. so you know how Billy Brown "made excuses for his dodgy holiday unto religion" I'm not sure if we ever figured out for sure what it says right there.

But, Billy Brown did have many lovers, his wife, the other man, the girlie, you know. Holy Johnny also apparently had several lovers as well, he "once was a whore, now he's a priest at 24." Religion had to do with both of their stories, along with them being a bit lascivious.

So i was thinking... they both... got around. Billy Brown made his religion an excuse, and Johnny ended up a priest.

Do you understand where i'm going with this, it's pretty late and i'm not sure i'm explaining it well, but...

Is Billy Brown Holy Johnny? or is there some sort of correlation between the two?

:shocked: It seems an Xfiles....:biggrin2:

lol now i have everyone as confused as i am!! :boxed: funny stuff!

lol hehe wonder if mika planned to relate all the characters or maybe he's reading this thread and getting confused himself :naughty:

lol hehe wonder if mika planned to relate all the characters or maybe he's reading this thread and getting confused himself :naughty:

that's what i was thinking.

they probably have nothing to do with each other. lol

but it's fun anyway!

maybe the hooker, Carolyna, from Love today might fit in somewhere?