Jolene

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks!

i checked Perez let's say..10 hours ago and nothing new about mika was on...but i was SSSOOOOO sure he would post this....so sure!!!:biggrin2:

nasty comments following...as always.....:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The more stuff like this I read, the less I Care:mf_rosetinted:

And the more I love and respect Mika:thumb_yello:

HERE HERE!! It is so pathetic how these ignorant ppl think they are somehow either better cos they are NOT gay or some are hacked off cos for some outrageous idea they have in their heads that they think they may have stood a chance with him :shocked: lmao I mean get real, the idiots ppfffft.

MIKA is MIKA full stop a person just like any other. (he just happens to be better looking than most of that lot and have more talent in his little toenail than they could ever dream of) grr

:blowup:

Perez solicits all those comments because he is such a hypocrite. He has one set of rules for celebrities he loves and another for everyone else. He also makes a living of criticizing people so those are the kind of readers he attracts.

HERE HERE!! It is so pathetic how these ignorant ppl think they are somehow either better cos they are NOT gay or some are hacked off cos for some outrageous idea they have in their heads that they think they may have stood a chance with him :shocked: lmao I mean get real, the idiots ppfffft.

MIKA is MIKA full stop a person just like any other. (he just happens to be better looking than most of that lot and have more talent in his little toenail than they could ever dream of) grr

haha agreed. well said.

HERE HERE!!

:roftl: Haha... A little more talent in his little toenail. Priceless!

I am not even commenting the comments.. I could care less, they are pathetic.. :mf_rosetinted:

second pic is lovely: I knew ths OUT issue had in store some more good shots and I can't wait to read the article, though I sense it'll be much we have already heard/read. still it's an amazing photo session.

Yeah, a lot of those comments are rather vile and disgusting! :thumbdown: Some of them were kind of funny tho, like the person who said, "Mika is my Lebanese lovetoy!" :naughty:

I do find it strange that the subject Mika doesn't want to talk about the most is probably the most talked about subject about him.

I'll look at pictures on Perez's site, but the comments make me want to cry.

Like the person who suggested Mika's in it for the money. Gah. Um...selling his CD at $10/pop and concert ticks at $25? Unlikely. And things that are blatantly wrong, like the person who mused about Mika being asexual, and said something like "if he weren't asexual, he'd have references to sexuality on his album"...Um, how about "when they made love he shared the burden of his mind", or "gonna tease no other gonna make you a lover!"

It also grates on me how the fact that the vast majority of people who comment on Paris's site are ridiculously inchoherent.

If someone were to write, for example, "I don't let my seven-year old son listen to Mika because I'm concerened about Mika's sexuality, and our church forbids homosexuality", then fine. I can respect that, that's your choice. What bothers me is when you get some closed-minded lughead writing something along the lines of "HAHA stupd fagity this guy sux arse OMG what a gay ass homo". I would be willing to bet that people like that are the same sort that teased Mika,and countless other people worldwide, as a child. There was one (or three) in every classroom when I was in school who were like that. I just want to grab people like that and shake them back and forth until they develop an appreciation for a three-plus octave vocal range, and all they see are violet skies and lollipops.

Mika, I so don't care if you're gay or straight or somewhere in between. I'm just proud of you and excited for your success, and I hope that eventually, when the time is right, you find love with someone who lifts you up and helps you grow in ways you never anticipated. And if that person happens to be male, come on over to Canada - here, you're free to legally marry a same-sex partner, because love is love, period.

</rant>

I'll look at pictures on Perez's site, but the comments make me want to cry.

Like the person who suggested Mika's in it for the money. Gah. Um...selling his CD at $10/pop and concert ticks at $25? Unlikely. And things that are blatantly wrong, like the person who mused about Mika being asexual, and said something like "if he weren't asexual, he'd have references to sexuality on his album"...Um, how about "when they made love he shared the burden of his mind", or "gonna tease no other gonna make you a lover!"

It also grates on me how the fact that the vast majority of people who comment on Paris's site are ridiculously inchoherent.

If someone were to write, for example, "I don't let my seven-year old son listen to Mika because I'm concerened about Mika's sexuality, and our church forbids homosexuality", then fine. I can respect that, that's your choice. What bothers me is when you get some closed-minded lughead writing something along the lines of "HAHA stupd fagity this guy sux arse OMG what a gay ass homo". I would be willing to bet that people like that are the same sort that teased Mika,and countless other people worldwide, as a child. There was one (or three) in every classroom when I was in school who were like that. I just want to grab people like that and shake them back and forth until they develop an appreciation for a three-plus octave vocal range, and all they see are violet skies and lollipops.

Mika, I so don't care if you're gay or straight or somewhere in between. I'm just proud of you and excited for your success, and I hope that eventually, when the time is right, you find love with someone who lifts you up and helps you grow in ways you never anticipated. And if that person happens to be male, come on over to Canada - here, you're free to legally marry a same-sex partner, because love is love, period.

</rant>

AMEN!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

ok, i heard this roumer that mika and perez got it on lol...i saw it on a website sumwhere but i cnt rememeber exactly where it was...

so i cnt get the bladdy link :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

im gna try find link asap..

i wonder is it true ??????