Mika: Man or woman??!!

I don't know if someone have post a thread about that but I have to speak about it! I found on a French site a very short article in which we can read:

"Several artists are recognized to let smooth the doubt over their sex. Is it a man? Is it a woman?" and we can find a list with a lot of names.

And Mika is in this list! :shocked: He doesn't look like a woman isn't it?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: Damn! You found out his secret! I didn't think we were supposed to talk about this!

But, people did already ask how he recorded the woman's voice sample in Grace Kelly...

I guess now I can tell you the truth.

Mika is really a woman.

This is why he won't say whether he's straight or gay. It's a whole other category for him!

:naughty::roftl::biggrin2::roftl::naughty:

--Jack

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

THATS SO NOT TRUE.....SO IF A GURL LOOK LIKE HIM HE WOULD GET TEASED 4 LOOKING LIKE A BOY

ITZ JUST LIFE THESES DAYS AND SUM PEOPLE LIVING IN IT THEY HVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO THEY PICK ON CLEBS

DNT U AGREE

:blink: Damn! You found out his secret! I didn't think we were supposed to talk about this!

But, people did already ask how he recorded the woman's voice sample in Grace Kelly...

Mika is really a woman.

This is why he won't say whether he's straight or gay. It's a whole other category for him!

:naughty::roftl::biggrin2::roftl::naughty:

--Jack

Anyway straight or gay for me Mika is THE MAN! :biggrin2:

Mika is really a woman.

:shocked: :shocked: u really need to grow up this is a fan club not a put down club and ummm hello he would ahve got a gurl too do it stop making up storys GOD

THATS SO NOT TRUE.....SO IF A GURL LOOK LIKE HIM HE WOULD GET TEASED 4 LOOKING LIKE A BOY

ITZ JUST LIFE THESES DAYS AND SUM PEOPLE LIVING IN IT THEY HVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO SO THEY PICK ON CLEBS

DNT U AGREE

I'm totally agree!

:shocked: :shocked: u really need to grow up this is a fan club not a put down club and ummm hello he would ahve got a gurl too do it stop making up storys GOD

What? I'm not putting him down! Are you implying that if Mika were a woman you wouldn't be a fan anymore?! For shame! We don't care :mf_rosetinted: , right?

You should be more accepting.

--Jack

P.S. I'm not making up stories. He said that he was the one who did the Grace Kelly voice on one of his interviews.

DNT U AGREE

I agree!

Mika hes the man!!!

What? I'm not putting him down! Are you implying that if Mika were a woman you wouldn't be a fan anymore?! For shame! We don't care :mf_rosetinted: , right?

You should be more accepting.

--Jack

That is so true

Why do you push mika away for being a woman,huh? I mean the clever fellaz had this marveolus revelation ,they found the secret out. They deffinetley need our respects for beiing such amazing detectives

so we`re left with Is it a man? Is it a woman?

But could you really push mika awaaaay? :tears::no:

mean the clever fellaz had this marveolus revelation ,they found the secret out. They deffinetley need our respects for beiing such amazing detectives

That was really good detective work, wasn't it? Though of course it's all in Grace Kelly. "I tried to be like Grace Kelly..." --he'd have to be a woman for that, right? But then it didn't work out so he became like Freddie Mercury instead.

Too bad he's a little confused right now, like with singing both the man and woman parts of Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie." Identity mad, don't you know.

I can't fault him either way. I don't care! :mf_rosetinted: I should hope people wouldn't care what gender I was, for instance!

--Jack

nooooo way ii want mika to stay!!!!!!sum pepz mght care if he iz gay

BUT WE DONT bt no way he lookz like a gurl aye

you ROCK MIIKA LOVE YOU wif all my heart <3 <3 :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :punk: :punk: :

YOU MAKE UZ PROUD TO B UR FANS AND WE WILL DO U PROUD :wub2:

wait...

who's to say he is either?

what's that word?

...androgynous? is that correct?

i've seen stranger things:sneaky2:

i think they directley labled him a girl,don`t worry :lol3:

That was really good detective work, wasn't it? Though of course it's all in Grace Kelly. "I tried to be like Grace Kelly..." --he'd have to be a woman for that, right? But then it didn't work out so he became like Freddie Mercury instead.

well obviousley,it`s the only explenation

I can`t belive they didn`t figure it out sooner,i mean could it be any more obvious?

well obviousley,it`s the only explenation

I can`t belive they didn`t figure it out sooner,i mean could it be any more obvious?

And, of course, the proof:

1_kelly-grace-photo-grace-kelly-6206436_kopi.jpg

It's in the MFC gallery section, so you know it's right.

--Jack

:shocked: omg thats sooo a picture sum1z drawed it

hvent u got sumthing better to dooh like i said b4 this is a fan club stop going on abowt we dnt hve any facts to make it real !!!!!

What are you talking about, that's Mika in his prom dress!

Are you saying he looked bad at prom? Please let's not insult him here. I happen to think he looked beautiful.

--Jack

Come on guys!!! It's mean to be taken light heartedly- ITS A JOKE!!! I am sure that even the MAN himself will see it in the light that its been said...I'm talking about JackViolet's comments. Anyway we all know that Mika has a singing voice of almost up to a 4 octave range...he's not a WOMAN, but he doesn't mind, enjoys even, playing both genders- esp. in his cover for Shakira's "Hips don't lie".....Chill out people:thumb_yello: