• I have met him
    • I haven't met him

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you have met Mika?

I'm one of the unluckies cause I live in Greece and he will never come here for a concert:sneaky2:

hey!! dont feel desperate of course he will come one day!!

and I have not.. YET!!

unless he comes to Turkey one day!

I live in Latvia and I think there is nooo chance at all that he will ever go there. Was it hard to get to him? I can imagine there are such crowds all around him that it's very difficult to reach him. I think if I saw him I just couldn't mumble a word :shocked: But I want to meet him soooooooo much!!!:wub2:

I live in Latvia and I think there is nooo chance at all that he will ever go there. Was it hard to get to him? I can imagine there are such crowds all around him that it's very difficult to reach him. I think if I saw him I just couldn't mumble a word :shocked: But I want to meet him soooooooo much!!!:wub2:

I live in Poland - also no chance :thumbdown:.

I FINALLY met him! Woo! There have other polls like this where I've had to check 'no', but I can check 'yes'! I still can't get over meeting him as you can tell, lol.

Did you speak to him? Or took photos? Lucky, lucky, lucky you :)

I feel a bit awkard, as I've been lucky enough to have met him twice now (please don't hate me).

He is so incredibly nice and quite chatty, I think he'd talk all night if he was let, he really makes you feel at ease, I was pretty nervous the first time so it helped, although the smile and wink kind of threw me.

I'm hoping to meet him again at Glastonbury next week, he's there for two days so you never know.

well Mika will never come to Norway, so dont complain xD i have to pay 1000`s of dollars to get to see him (allthough itll prolly be worth every nickle :P)

Relax, Take it easy ;D