I'm in the Big Girl video

violetsky

No I'm not :wink2: But we all want to know who was in it and where we can see you in the video.

We need a summary !! :thumb_yello:

So this is the thread where everyone who is in the video writes one post in which he/she says that he/she is in it and where you can see him/her.

I think it's well arranged if just the people posts who are in the video.

Love violetsky

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO :naughty: when I first read the post title and saw yor name I was like .. "whaaat?? I didn't know she was!" :roftl:

well, i should have been, but i didn't end up going, and if I went, i'd have probably been "edited". so 2 for the NO. :naughty:

If you look hard you can see me and the others a few times.

First off is after the railway bridge if you look to your left as Mika and the big girls come down the high street you will see me and Mei in blue.

Then I'm holding the yellow flag behind Mika and the pink big girl and you can see me skipping along from above LOL.

Then you can see my arm (yes I have looked this closely) when the balloons are let off and then during the dance off I am clapping next to Mei. You can also see my arm in the umbrella scene LOL:biggrin2: I'm under a pink umbrella LOL

Happy Viewing!

Me and my Hubby are on the far left of the screen :biggrin2:

screencap001.jpg

It was a fantastic day, can't believe it was only one month ago today, seems like ages.

and thats my boy to the right in the green stripey t and me behind in pink combats - and a v squished face!!!!

screencap007.jpg

The girl in the red belt phoned her mum during a break in filming and MIKA took the phone off of her and spoke to her mum. The girl had to explain who he was though. "You know mum, the one who sings that Grace Kelly song that I like" :blush-anim-cl:

Hilarious :roftl:

mikabanner002.jpg

screencap007.jpg

The girl in the red belt phoned her mum during a break in filming and MIKA took the phone off of her and spoke to her mum. The girl had to explain who he was though. "You know mum, the one who sings that Grace Kelly song that I like" :blush-anim-cl:

hahahah that is really funnyy, everyone looks great in the video and i love it!:thumb_yello:

screencap007.jpg

heheheh i bet that was embarassing having to explain who mika was infront of mika

Great screen caps by the way hehe i see loads of MFCers :thumb_yello:

These pics are brilliant!!:thumb_yello:

I've just read all of the thread and have really enjoyed knowing who's who - fantastic! :biggrin2:

Carrie - your little boy is a fabulous dancer! :thumb_yello:

Well done you lot!!! It's a shame i never got to be part of it but nevermind....maybe next time :naughty::biggrin2: