If you and Mika bumped into each other...

violet_sky

Today I was going through some of the radio interviews and stumbled across a point where Mika kind of interrupted the (very dull ) interviewer to ask her which question she personally would ask him in case they accidentally stumbled into each other, both drunk.

What a hard question. I wonder what I would like to ask him in that situation. First I have to say it would depend on my actual degree of insobriety as well as my perception of the extend of his grogginess :biggrin2: and I would distinguish between three different states such as 'slightly drunk', 'drunk' and 'wasted'. Then my questions would probably be the following (or maybe not, who knows?)

If I was slightly drunk and

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: 'Don't you think you should take a week or maybe a month off from work to recover?!' :blink:

- he was drunk: 'What do you actually think while reading the forum?' :bleh:

- he was wasted: 'Can I help you?'

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: 'How do you do this?' :blush-anim-cl:

- he was drunk: 'Are you happy?'

- he was wasted: 'Confessions, anybody?' :naughty:

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : 'Who are you really?'

- he was drunk: 'Would you mind hugging me for about two and a half minutes really tight and cuddly?' :wub2:

- he was wasted: 'Why did you really write Grace Kelly?' :roftl:

You turn, what do you think you would ask Mika if he came across your way and you both were not exactly what we call sober....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Thread Violet Sky!

Slightly Drunk: Your music makes me feel like a young giddy teenager!

Drunk: You make me feel like a young giddy teenager!

Wasted: Your only 11 years younger than me - do you want to make me feel like a young giddy teenager?

*so much for 'toning it down' - runs away*

depends on the situation... if we were both on our own, and both slightly drunk, i'd ask him if he'd like to have another drink with me, or go to a club together, something like that. :biggrin2:

and if we were both really drunk... erm... *blushes and runs away to the pervy thread!* :naughty::roftl:

OMG...great thread!

Drunk: "Hey, Mika come over here...haven't seen you in a while babe! *struggles to stand up*"

Wasted: "Damn you Mika...why haven't you returned any of my calls...COME ON!"

Completely Out Of It: "MIKA ERASE SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY BAD CLAY AIKEN SONG...honest to God...now who wants anouther shot!"

Great Thread Violet Sky!

Slightly Drunk: Your music makes me feel like a young giddy teenager!

Drunk: You make me feel like a young giddy teenager!

Wasted: Your only 11 years younger than me - do you want to make me feel like a young giddy teenager?

*so much for 'toning it down' - runs away*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i loved your reply suzy!!!

- he was slightly drunk *puse for a moment and hold out a bag* salmon?

- he was drunk:i want to hug you and feed you pie

- he was wasted: chicken?

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk mooo!

- he was drunk:*faint at drunken hotness*

- he was wasted: Hey, you're that guy off the oxy ad arent you, you know - barry scott?

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk :you, duct-tape, a salmon, and a vent - go figure

- he was drunk: I fyou let me stroke your nose, i wont tell your mum about the jewellery.

- he was wasted: hahahaha.....*starts to spin* dancing in the moonlight!!! wooo!! * mika jins in*

You turn, what do you think you would ask Mika if he came across your way and you both were not exactly what we call sober....

slightly drunk: what is the damn word in Stuck In The Middle that noone agrees on? :boxed:

drunk: why does your hair always change colour and why don't you try purple? :blink:

wasted: would you be able to tell your life history in a way so I wouldn't be able to say the next sentence if you stopped talking? :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, I love that interview! It's one of my faves.

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: Are you aware that you have about three generations of women obsessing over suspenders, of all things?

- he was drunk: What do you really hate most about your job?

- he was wasted: How do you honestly stuff your package into those tight pants??

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk, I'd ask: What do you really, truly want out of the next five years?

- he was drunk: Did you know your sister Allegra shares her name with an allergy medication?

- he was wasted: I'd start ranting about how he looks just enough like my ex to be a bit weird. Then I'd start drunkenly babbling about how if he just got blond highlights or something, it would be better.

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : If you could be a kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?

- he was drunk: Have you ever kissed a Canadian girl? How about now? :wub2:

- he was wasted: I'd look him in the eye with a very serious look on my face, and say the following: "Do you think Chew Chew prefers banana flavoured lollipops - y'know, being a monkey and all?"

I get bad, bad verbal diarrhea when I drink. I just start talking and don't stop. So Me + booze + Mika = bad, bad idea!:roftl:

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: Are you aware that you have about three generations of women obsessing over suspenders, of all things?

- he was wasted: How do you honestly stuff your package into those tight pants??

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk, I'd ask: What do you really, truly want out of the next five years?

- he was drunk: Did you know your sister Allegra shares her name with an allergy medication?

- he was wasted: I'd start ranting about how he looks just enough like my ex to be a bit weird. Then I'd start drunkenly babbling about how if he just got blond highlights or something, it would be better.

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : If you could be a kitchen utensil, what would you be and why?

- he was wasted: I'd look him in the eye with a very serious look on my face, and say the following: "Do you think Chew Chew prefers banana flavoured lollipops - y'know, being a monkey and all?"

I get bad, bad verbal diarrhea when I drink. I just start talking and don't stop. So Me + booze + Mika = bad, bad idea!:roftl:

That was soooooo funny to read!!!! I loved it

If I was drunk and

If I was wasted and

hehe...if im ever drunk i know we'll get along. but me +alchohol ( +antihystamines...all you allergy types'lll know ehat i mean!) =good god run for the hills she's got the duct tape again!

Okay, I was reallyyy realistic...

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: Hello there, can I buy you yet another drink??:naughty:

If I was drunk and

- he was drunk: OOPS... I'm feeling a bit dizzy... can you help me get home? What you ask? My home or yours?? I don't care, lead the way!!

If I was wasted and

- he was wasted: HIHIIIIhiihihihihihihHIHIHIihihi:biggrin2: :roftl: (abnormal giggling)... I'm sooooo friggin' wasted!!! HIIIhihihihihii!! oohh look at you falling down to the floor!!! you're wasted too!!! bwaahahahaha! I think I might just join you! *TOINK*

Great idea!

Slightly drunk (both of us): hey, wanna go to a club with me to get more drunk?

Drunk (both of us): hey, wanna stay here with me so I can stare in your eyes and tell you that I have a huge crush on you? (actually, I think that those would be the exact words that I would say if I was drunk)

Wasted (both of us): ...I can't really speak when I'm wasted, so I would probably say something like "I... you... yup... which one of us is going to cary the other one home? Nah, it's comfortable enough just to sit here on the side walk... I need air anyways... what a lovely night! (and a stare at the moon)"

That's all folks! :biggrin2:

- he was slightly drunk: I really like your braces. Can I...have them?

- he was drunk: Would you ever date a fan?

- he was wasted: Need me to hold your hair back?

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: Give me your braces. Now.

- he was drunk: So, um, wanna make out?

- he was wasted: Is your hair really curly or do you curl it with an iron? :roftl:

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : Where am I?

- he was drunk: Can I go home with you?

- he was wasted: Let's get married.

your answers are funny!

ok so first, I would probably hug him right away. like "AWWWW!"

And after I would bring him home to show him to aaall my family and friends!

And he would stay for the night of course :thumb_yello:

And he would give me free tickets...

but that's another story :bleh:

If i was slightly drunk\not drunk(there really isn't a difference in behavior): i'd shout "BEAR HUG!!!" run at him and squeeze him for a good time, just long enough for him to think 'when's she gonna let go??!?!'

if i was drunk: "i miss you mika" then give him a hug. (i have no ideal why i'd say that it just seems right)

if i was wasted: "i'm lost and i've forgoten my address *pauses* so where's our next stop on your tour? we'll be the BEST of friends."

If I was slightly drunk and[/u]

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd pretend to be injured and fall into his arms.

- he was drunk: take him home.

- he was wasted: take him home.

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd: giggle uncontrolably.

- he was drunk: ask- "How do you do good sir??"

- he was wasted: "you need to unwastefy yourself, come with me..."

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : say "hheeelllpp..."

- he was drunk: ask "hugz??"

- he was wasted: say-"hi"