Mika walking down the street

I was thinking the other day, if I were to see mika just randomly walking down the street I'd be like 'hi' or something. But then he'd probably be like..wtf? (actually " 'hi' or something" is a gross understatement :wub2: ) But on the other hand, its Mika, so what's a girl to do? What would any decent person do? I believe the correct question to that would be freek out... right? Its kind of Mika so he's kind of...God. I don't know..but wouldn't you do the same thing?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha I think I would just say hi and say I love his music, and artwork, And I love the way he dresses. Also, that I hope he'd have fun 11/11 in Amsterdam, cuz I will. I would just start a simple talk ;)

If I wouldn't freak out.. ;)

I'd say hi if I were actually able to process the fact that he was right there in front of me and not just a mirage or something! Seriously, I probably wouldn't even believe it was him. But yep, hi would do it. I wouldn't want to say anything that would completely weird him out :P

I was thinking the other day, if I were to see mika just randomly walking down the street I'd be like 'hi' or something. But then he'd probably be like..wtf? (actually " 'hi' or something" is a gross understatement :wub2: ) But on the other hand, its Mika, so what's a girl to do? What would any decent person do? I believe the correct question to that would be freek out... right? Its kind of Mika so he's kind of...God. I don't know..but wouldn't you do the same thing?

Uuuhm.....*thinking*

I think that he see that im a mikafan (Ive wrote: Nathalie <3 Mika at my hand and my ipod is full volume always (with mika music:bleh:)...

I will say: 'Heey' and ask him if I can make a pic with him and me...^^

I think I will scream and dance if hes away...because if I do it where he is..it will get really embarrassing..:boxed::bleh:

you're a disgrace.

It's all right, I'm proud of it!

He wouldn't recognize me either, you know, so why should I do him the honor? :naughty:

--Jack

P.S. I actually did see Mika walking down the street, and I was gonna wave hello, but then I thought, naaah. ...of course this was like 5 minutes after I just said goodbye to him, so it would have been a little silly.

I don't think I would say anything to him.. I don't wanna be like one of those people who end up stalking him or just be annoying.. I'd prob just smile at him so he would know I think he's great lol.. and maybe take a pic to prove I saw him walking down the street :fisch: lol

I wouldn't say anything, anyway I rarely address random people on the street. :biggrin2: Not that I thought of Mika as random :wub2: but yet he doesn't know me and actually I don't know him and I think I'd rather run the risk of regretting something I haven't done later than to annoy him. :boxed:

I would go over (yeah after going to whoever I was with 'Oh My God! Thats Mika!!') and say 'hi, are you Mika?' he'd say yes then I'd make sure he didn't mind me talking to him and if he didn't I'd ask for a photo and say all the things I've always wanted to say like 'What kind of noise WOULD your tooth make if you rubbed it against your ear? I'm sorry but I really can't imagine.' lol :biggrin2:

That's the impact of wearing masks :roftl:

Now, it's a secret, but I did take off my mask later... :thumb_yello: Just made sure not to be in any photos without one.

I'm totally wearing a mask for my next Mika gig though. Gotta make sure he thinks I'm a right nutter, you know.

--Jack

I wouldn't realise it was him until he'd gone way past me and round the corner and out of sight. Then it'd dawn on me: that was Mika and I missed him!

That kind of sums me up in a nutshell, really:blink: :naughty: