The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

I've noticed some of us are Beatles fans, but there's nowhere we can chat about the Fab Four in the Forums!!!! How can that be? I honestly think Mika is greatly influenced by their melodies (take "Billy Brown" for instance), and I'm sure many of you will love to have our own Beatle Thread. So come on people, join in!!! I've thought The Blue Meanies is a good name for us, I love those little malign characters:roftl:

So let's be The Blue Meanies:

TheBlackQueen - Blue Meanie #1

Vanessa - #2

GhostsInTheRadio - #3

Queenie - #4 The Bluish Butterfly

DaMango - #5

Soon-to-bemrs.penniman - #6

Mirtilla - #7

Mandilambi - #8

Heineken22 - #9

ircazo - #10

elizabethlovesmika - #11

Finkster - #12

Monshi - #13 The One And Only Nowhere Girl

sienna - #14

Cassiopée - #15

esperia75- #16

my_rainbow_radio - #17

Hannah - #18 The Walrus

Mikamyloveexx - #19

Love Love Me - #20 Desmond

Ela -#21 The Fool On The Hill

Mika Owns Me - #22 Dizzy Miss Marie

lilmot - #23

FairyFeller - #24 Mean Mr. Mustard

purplegrape -#25

Anzuzu - #26

Pamette - #27

Ju.Thulc-girl #28

mercurygirl's Dad #29

MIKA_OBESSED #30

Nielo #31

hmitts #32

I've been 'Mikafied'! #33

backflip_76 #34

Musicfreak #35

Isa #36

Cintia_Jenny #37

Mici #38

England #39

Pianogirlsammy #40

Zo-Zo #41

Grynposen #42

Edited by TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Vanessa!! You're #2!!! It's great, thanks for joining the club!:thumb_yello: I've been loving The Beatles since I was born, my dad used to play me their records when I was a baby (and also before I was born, he's such a music lover). I'm sooooo lucky! How about you? When did you first realized who The Fab Four were?

That's amazing, what a nice soundtrack for a childhood, don't you think so?:wink2:

My favourite is George Harrison, and when I was a little child I used to call him "Uncle George":roll1: He's the shy type of person I usually get identified with, a great guy in every sense. I was devastated when he died.

I remember John's death as well: I was 5 and mum and dad told me something terrible had happened to him. It's one of my first memories, too bad...

ME ME ME ME ME!

I have 175 Beatles songs on my mp3 player.:blush-anim-cl:

And about 40 George Harrison songs. <33

You're def. in!!! You're #3. Great you have so many Beatles songs in your MP3, you really deserve to be a Blue Meanie!!!!

I want to be a blue meanie one, sis!!!

I don´t know what i choose...a common one? the smokers? butterfly? turks?

Sis, what do you think it could be fit me?

Hi Sis!!! I was sure you'd be in:roftl: Well, I don't know, perhaps you can be more like the butterfly, what do you think?:lmfao:

Add me. I can't even begin to tell you why you should.

That's the best reason I've ever heard to become a member of a club:lmao:

To all of you: Thanks a lot, it's an honor to have you in!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

add me!!!

PLLLLLLLLLLEASE????

I am not OBSSESED with The Beatles but i LLLLLLOOOOOOOVE their songs especially Eleanor Rigby and Yesterday!

You're in!:thumb_yello: You're #6, ok? Love those songs too, they're so sweet and delicate.

add me too, i love Beatles!

Hey Mirtilla! Welcome to the Beatles corner! You're #7. It's great to have you all here

Please add me! :)

Hi mandilambi!! Great to have you here, you're #8:biggrin2:

add me!!

i grew up loving the beatles!!

no to mention the Yellow Submarine movie :D

Heineken22, it's so nice to meet more Beatles lovers who also grew up with their music! Welcome, you're #9

yay!! i think my fav Beatles song is Hey Jude..i just melt everytime i listen to it!

it would have been so great seeing them live!

Ooooooooooo.... Hey Jude is amazing, I'll never forget the Paul McCartney gig in Madrid in 2003: it was the closest I got to a Beatles concert, and I cried like a baby when he played that song. The whole place was thrilled and touched by the magic:wub2:

Ooooooooooo.... Hey Jude is amazing, I'll never forget the Paul McCartney gig in Madrid in 2003: it was the closest I got to a Beatles concert, and I cried like a baby when he played that song. The whole place was thrilled and touched by the magic:wub2:

really??? oh, it must have been wonderful!

That's amazing, what a nice soundtrack for a childhood, don't you think so?:wink2:

My favourite is George Harrison, and when I was a little child I used to call him "Uncle George":roll1: He's the shy type of person I usually get identified with, a great guy in every sense. I was devastated when he died.

I remember John's death as well: I was 5 and mum and dad told me something terrible had happened to him. It's one of my first memories, too bad...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA JOIN!!! my fav is geroge harrison too!! haha uncle george!! hillarity! i loveee their music they are the bomb! and george was hottt..well without the beard and stuff! hehe clean shaven was best!

i have a fascination with the beatles since i was little. i adore their songs and their freaky movies!

Hahahaha, you're in, Blue Meanie #10!!:thumb_yello: I'm so happy that you share this adoration for The Beatles and their amazongly weird movies:roftl:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA JOIN!!! my fav is geroge harrison too!! haha uncle george!! hillarity! i loveee their music they are the bomb! and george was hottt..well without the beard and stuff! hehe clean shaven was best!

Of course you're in too!!! You're #11, ok? Hahaha, yep, he has always been "my" Uncle George:roftl: I'll never thank my dad enough for teaching me the love for good music. And yes: he is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:wub2: Especially in the early years, when he married Patty Boyd and all (what a lucky girl she was then).

I LOVE THE BEATLES!!

I've attended seven Beatlefests since I was 9! haha

My favourite is Ringo! <33

Can I be a Blue Meanie?!

Wow! What is it like, being in a Beatlefest? It's one of my dreams, to attend one, but I never got the chance so far... Ringo is cute, sooooo funny!! I love his invented words:roftl: BTW, you're #12.

Welcome all of you and thanks for joining the Club!!!!!!!

really??? oh, it must have been wonderful!

Yeah, it was awsome! There was a special ambient in the stadium, and when I looked back in that particular part I saw thousands of tiny lights moving to the music. It made me cry. It was one of the best concerts I've ever gone to.