Flashing Hearts - Mika Discount

babspanky

Guys, as you all know, flashing hearts have become the way to identify other MFC members at Mika gigs.

Mika has been spotted wearing one (see below at Shepherd's Bush -thanks carrienevie).

Now the nice people at The Glow Company ,have offered us a discount when we shop with them!

Simply put GLOWMIKA (in capitals ) in the media code box on checkout, and you will get 5% off all orders!

In addition to this, if any MFC members who live outside of the UK wish to buy Flashing Hearts only just fill in the form for payment and ignore where it says UK only. For MFC members they will ship the hearts worldwide for the same postage as the UK. As I said though they will only ship the hearts worldwide, not other products.

My advice is to get more than one though. If it's for yourself only I would say 3, if you think you may give some away (which I have) then 12 or 24 - and no, I am not on commission! ( They do lots of other glow gadgets too and delivery time is really quick.) Don't forget your foreign fans :naughty:, they will only ship the hearts to you.

glowingheart.jpg

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just logged in and found this wonderful news!

i know glowcompany, and i know about the discount....i have already bought 12 f.h. ......:biggrin2: but i had to arrange shipment through hotdlp!

thanks babs!

now i can order more items too!

we are a magic fanclub...MIKA, make us official!

i live in trinidad and a few days ago i talked my mom into letting me get one :biggrin2:

hope they'll ship it to me!

might buy 3 :biggrin2:

although mom wouldn't see the reason for wanting 3!

i live in trinidad and a few days ago i talked my mom into letting me get one :biggrin2:

hope they'll ship it to me!

might buy 3 :biggrin2:

although mom wouldn't see the reason for wanting 3!

That's what I thought Kavi and my first order was for 3, then I went to a Mika gig and met Yoppappop and gave her one, I gave the other away too, leaving me with one, so I ordered another 12, sent some to fans in other countries, went to another Mika gig and met Shezzy and her friend and Yuppymunch and gave them hearts...... and so on and so on. I am now on my 3rd order I think. :naughty:

They aren't expensive though, that's what makes them a good MFC 'badge' if you like.

:( for country i'm only seeing united kingdom!! :(

Kavi, have just updated the main post to confirm that you just have to fill in the order form and where it says UK only just ignore it, they will ship worldwide, for MFC members hearts only, for the same postage as the UK.

Guys, as you all know, flashing hearts have become the way to identify other MFC members at Mika gigs.

Mika has been spotted wearing one (see below at Shepherd's Bush -thanks carrienevie).

Now the nice people at The Glow Company ,have offered us a discount when we shop with them!

Simply put GLOWMIKA (in capitals ) in the media code box on checkout, and you will get 5% off all orders!

In addition to this, if any MFC members who live outside of the UK wish to buy Flashing Hearts only if you contact them from the details on their website, they can arrange to ship flashing hearts to you. Click here to contact them and don't forget to mention your are from the MFC. You may also mention the contact name we have at The Glow Company which is James Cameron.

My advice is to get more than one though. If it's for yourself only I would say 3, if you think you may give some away (which I have) then 12 or 24 - and no, I am not on commission! ( They do lots of other glow gadgets too and delivery time is really quick.) Don't forget your foreign fans :naughty:, they will only ship the hearts to you.

glowingheart.jpg

hey thats cool! i emailed them like a month ago asking if they will ship to the usa but i never got a reply :( i guess they got so many emails they decided to do something about it?! lol

:naughty: heheh, I think they might be busy!

I did say to the guy that I don't think he will be able to retire on the £ he makes from us though. :naughty:

LOL! i actually wanted something ellse from that store to :( so they said they will send ONLY the hearts? :(

That is so cool!

Respekt til Glow!!!!! :punk:

I think I'll try to get some more before my next Mika show.. I mean, yeah I got one (Thanks!!!) but I want more :naughty:

Good job Bab !!! I already have 2 (including the one you gave me in May), but it's still good to know !! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, but you wouldn't want to use that, right? You will be just treasuring it, right? :naughty:

In addition to this, if any MFC members who live outside of the UK wish to buy Flashing Hearts only just fill in the form for payment and ignore where it says UK only. For MFC members they will ship the hearts worldwide for the same postage as the UK. As I said though they will only ship the hearts worldwide, not other products.

bab you've just made my day! thank youuuuuu!!!!!:huglove: