Big girls are beautiful

xmusicfreakx

I don't know his sexual orientation. And if he is gay then more power to him. Gay guys are hot lol. But if he is straight does he like big girls?

I love that song. I think its great. I mean im not a stick figure and I think women who have more curves are sexier. But yeah. its a great song.

But I was just wondering.

I'm new here by the way..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all: Welcome!

I think a similar question was asked in an interview. I'm pretty the question was "Do you really think Big Girls are beautiful?" In a nutshell, I think Mika said something like he thinks that any woman that's comfortable in her own skin is beautiful. Like, I said, I don't know what interview it was exactly, but I'm pretty sure that's about how it went.

First of all: Welcome!

I think a similar question was asked in an interview. I'm pretty the question was "Do you really think Big Girls are beautiful?" In a nutshell, I think Mika said something like he thinks that any woman that's comfortable in her own skin is beautiful. Like, I said, I don't know what interview it was exactly, but I'm pretty sure that's about how it went.

It was the one with the ringtone... I'm going to go look for it...

Here it is about the Big Girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

Mika also said in that recent Australian interview that Big Girl had to do with the women in his family....

And in the interview from yesterday at the art gallery he said that he wrote it for his mom. So sweet. :)

I agree that the song is just about being comfortable with yourself. But as to Mika liking big girls...I dunno...he's quite skinny and I think they might be a bit too much for him to handle...:roftl:

Maybe not, at the Chicago concert, he picked one of the Big Girls up! And it wasn't even one of the "smaller" Big Girls either! :naughty:

I agree that the song is just about being comfortable with yourself. But as to Mika liking big girls...I dunno...he's quite skinny and I think they might be a bit too much for him to handle...:roftl:

haha. yeah he is quite skinny. but still freakin' hot. But i think it would be cute if he liked big girls.

I love skinny guys. I like them when they can turn sideways and their side is about five inches wide. :roftl:

Isn't that strange?? Me too! In fact if i had 2 choose btwn a muscular guy & a lanky one, i'd pick the latter. For some reason big muscles don't turn me on. And i'm not attracted to rotund men either - don't ask me why, it's just a fetish thing. and hair - i don't like too much chest hair. i saw M take his shirt off at a concert and was glad he had a smooth chest. he has muscles, but they're nice & lean, more Spiderman than Superman....

anyway, slender guys have this sort of springiness when they walk, which is funnily enough very attractive.

i'm not thin myself, i'm short but curvy (around the hips at least).

Maybe not, at the Chicago concert, he picked one of the Big Girls up! And it wasn't even one of the "smaller" Big Girls either! :naughty:

Maybe that is how he works out, huh? Sorry, that was from another thread, just jumped into my mind when you wrote this. :mf_rosetinted:

what?! really?! GOD that is sexy....... i love guys who can pick up anything or anyone :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know his sexual orientation. And if he is gay then more power to him. Gay guys are hot lol. But if he is straight does he like big girls?

I love that song. I think its great. I mean im not a stick figure and I think women who have more curves are sexier. But yeah. its a great song.

But I was just wondering.

I'm new here by the way..

:welcomeani: welcome to the club! and i agree totally with gay guys and curves on women! hmmm..maybe thats why mika is so HOT!! jk. (its just a joke.) but not sure if he likes big girls or not. if he is whoo for me! if not o well,ill still love him!

:welcomeani: welcome to the club! and i agree totally with gay guys and curves on women! hmmm..maybe thats why mika is so HOT!! jk. (its just a joke.) but not sure if he likes big girls or not. if he is whoo for me! if not o well,ill still love him!

lol. yeah i know it would be whooo for me too lol.