• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To buy Leeds tickets from Seetickets appears to be

Face Value £12.50 With booking Fee £14.25 Plus £2.00 per order

Appears cheaper to buy Leeds concert tickets from Leedstickets.com

Mika

The Refectory, 18 May 2007 at 7.30pm

£13.75 (includes booking fee of £1.25 per ticket)

Mika, in his own words, wants to make amazing pop records that couldn’t be performed by anyone else, in the way that is true of artists such as Prince, Elton John, and Harry Nilsson. Drawing on his experiences singing as child on projects as diverse as a Richard Strauss opera to a chewing gum jingle, and an eclectic taste in music which included flamenco, Joan Baez and Serge Gainsbourg, Mika’s songwriting is brimming with brightly-hued melody, engaging hooks and a distinct lyrical style that speaks exactly and distinctly of its moment, an outlet for his unique vision.

Having stormed his way to the top of the charts with “Grace Kelly†and receiving rave reviews for his debut album, grab this opportunity to see a star in the ascendant.

---

CW.

• 2 weeks later...
if i was driving i'd give you a lift, but i'll still be hungover from jason donovan so train for me!!

xx

Oooh, someone else who's going to see Jason :) I'm actually going to Mcr though on the 19th (got Bryan Adams on the 12th :P)

Oooh, someone else who's going to see Jason :) I'm actually going to Mcr though on the 19th (got Bryan Adams on the 12th :P)

hehe yep mr jason haha i couldn't resist, gotta love a bit of cheese:thumb_yello: im going to see meat loaf the week after too!!

and keane on tuesday wooooooooo i love my gigs:naughty:

xxxx

Oh thats a really nice thought , thanks hun

I checked today , if booked early enough its only 8 squids from newcastle to leeds on the train

:drink_nl:

Wow, what a bargain!!

I might have to do that because I was going to fly straight over from Dublin, but then STUPID ME forgot I would be living over there and the tickets will be coming to my house here haha. So if they only come like a week before the gig I wont be risking posting them to Dublin so I will have to come and collect em!!

Wow, what a bargain!!

I might have to do that because I was going to fly straight over from Dublin, but then STUPID ME forgot I would be living over there and the tickets will be coming to my house here haha. So if they only come like a week before the gig I wont be risking posting them to Dublin so I will have to come and collect em!!

OKey dokey well its still around 8 pounds , would you be leaving from newcastle central ??? ... if anybody else wants to go by train its easy enough for me to get tickets .... need more time ? or want me to get ya one ? ... and then you will owe me drinkiesss ha hhah aaaaa:thumb_yello: :drink_nl: :drink_nl: :drink_nl: :drink_nl:

• 1 month later...