Stories About Meeting Mika

xmusicfreakx

First I want to say that I have sadly NEVER met Mika :(. I REALLY want to meet him. Maybe one day...

But I would LOVE to hear people tell everyone their experience about meeting him.

If there is a thread thats already like this then I'm sorry.

I'm Still new here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen a thread about it yet, so I think you're good.:thumb_yello:

AND I HAVEN'T EITHER. Can I share a story about how I met him in a DREAM though?!

OKAY so I don't remember all of it, but I remember being in like... a room in a house in the middle of a rainy street in Germany, and Mika was trying to get me to the hospital before my water broke (I don't think he was the father...) but ANYWAY, yeah. And he was all sweet, and he drove me to the hospital.

OKAY so I don't remember all of it, but I remember being in like... a room in a house in the middle of a rainy street in Germany, and Mika was trying to get me to the hospital before my water broke (I don't think he was the father...) but ANYWAY, yeah. And he was all sweet, and he drove me to the hospital.

:tears::jawdrop::glasses2:

i met him!

it was seriously the most amazing night of my life. it was after the show, after i had given him my flowers and he sang to me and highfived me, and i was THE FIRST in line to meet him and i walk up and he's like "ooohh i saw you up in front you crazy girl" or something close to that and he laughed and i was like "hah.. yeahh that's me.." lol and i laughed and he laughed cause i was of course flipping out during the entire show, and then i said something like "i hope you liked my flowers!" and he goes "oh ya, they're right in my bag, they're beautiful!" and i look over and jerry is holding his personal bag with his clothes in it and everything and there are my flowers sticking out of the bag! my mum thought he was just going to throw them away like a spoiled rock star! then i told him i loved him many times and thanked him for everything and asked for an autograph and he asked me what my name was and where i was from and i told him i drove 7 hours and he was like "wow" and then it was picture time and then he like opened his arms and gave me a hug and it was amazing and he smelled so good omggg i'm excited all over again just telling the story.

I met him the same night as mel tinydancer. Basically, you can see what happened when I met him by going to the link in my signature. I was not nervous at all and I still don't understand it! When I met Cherisse, I couldn't stop shaking....but when I was talking to Mika I was so calm. I am glad I didn't do anything weird lol.

Most important thing about meeting him: He flicked my braces, he *loved* the gift that I made for him, and he gave me two hugs... :) Oh, and he also said he would do a show in my home state....

Edit - Here's the conversation Mika and I had:

Mika: Look at this, I love the braces!

Me: You do?! He (my friend Tim) was making fun of me for wearing them!

Tim: I wasn't making fun of her! Okay, maybe I was making fun of her!

Mika: Don't make fun of her! Don't make fun....

Me: (hands Mika gift) Here, I made this for you. It took me a long time, so I hope you will put it above your mantelpiece. (I was joking!)

Mika: I love that....it's brilliant....thank you, I love that...

Me: Will you sign this for me?

Mika: What's your name?

Me: Amanda

Me: Oh, and we drove 6 1/2 hours to see you!

Mika: Where do you live?

Me: Missouri.

Mika: f**k

Me: You really need to come to Missouri next time, cos this driving 6 hours thing is not working for me! (joking again)

Mika (and his manager): Next fall. Next fall.

Most important thing about meeting him: He flicked my braces, he *loved* the gift that I made for him, and he gave me two hugs... :) Oh, and he also said he would do a show in my home state....

you're so lucky.. i would probably pee my pants if i met mika

what's your home state? :cheerful_h4h:

Missouri. My sister and I drove to Missouri to see him!

So you saw him in Chicago too???

yeah.. we drove 6 hours to see him and then once we got there we waited another 4 hours in line until the doors opened it sucked because we were 3rd in line but when they seperated us into a line of girls and guys all the guys went and saved places for the girls they were with so we didn't get to stand in the front row:thumbdown: but we were still really close it was AMAZING!!!

i still kick myself for not staying afterwards to meet mika... i don't know why i didn't but our car got towed and we had no clue how to get it back (it was our first time in chicago)

Oh, gosh, that's horrible about your car having been towed! My sister and I were scared about that too, but they just gave us a $30 ticket. Parking was crazy there!

I hated that about the lines too, but it's good you were still close! I wonder if I saw you!

Our drive was six hours too. It was so worth it, though. My sister and I are so prepared to drive that far again if we need to. :)

This was my myspace blog entry :)

June 11th 2007, will go down in history as a tremendous experience that I shall never forget. Every second leading up to this concert, was spent trying to manifest a good outcome. I really thought about it alot...meeting him. Look what happened, I DID. It would not have been possible without the help of my future brother in law... Rudy! THANKS RUDY :-) Honestly we waited for an hour and a half for him to come out ( he was in a signing session)

" He's coming down the stairs..." The words the security gaurd spoke just as I was beginning to lose hope. And than, there he was, just having come out of the doors with a huge light around him and a smile on his face. I know he was so tired after a performance like that, but it didn't matter to him... he was still so appreciative of all of us. NON STOP touring for 9 months would take it's toll on anybody, but not MIKA. MIKA is special that way, he will be kind and polite to you no matter how tired he is.

A calm enveloped me as I waited for my autograph and picture. I tilted my head and smiled while he was with some fans... The picture taker was about to snap their shot and I was standing to the right of her, just smiling and gazing lovingly at MIKA... I will never forget my smile, even though I didn't see it, I know exactly how I looked and you know what, I hope he will not forget it either. Because as the picture taker's flash went off, MIKA made eye contact with me for the longest second of my life... and he seemed tickled by my look of pure love. I was in the middle of the madness just trying to memorize every detail about him... trying to remember the moment forever.So, he turned in time for the camera to capture his face. I wouldn't go on like this if I didn't believe that this moment was special, I wouldn't give myself false hope. It is what it is, a moment framed in my memory... one that only he and I share.

As I walked to him, I held out my CD for him to sign and he gently took it from my hands. I will never forget his voice... so soft and gentle... " What's your name?" and than the way my name sounded when he said it, like poetry wrapped in romance, "Melanie" just the sweetest sound I have ever heard. As I spelled it for him, he was very calm and gave me all the time I wanted. Than it was time for our picture and there was absolutley no hesitation in either of our mannerisms... I held on to him as he was holding on to me, warm... with love... with appreciation on both of our minds. He was soft, and smelled brilliantly... Our scents mixed... For a few hours, I smelled our scents as one ingenious composition. :) I can smell it now... *sigh

As I left him, I slowly moved my hand away from his back trying to remember how he felt. As he was with other fans, I said, "Bye Mika" and he lifted his head to look at me... not for a second, but more and he seemed like he was thinking... just thinking... He smiled at me for a while and said, "Bye!"

I wish I knew what he was thinking, but I don't. It was not goodbye for too long. I will see him again.

First I want to say that I have sadly NEVER met Mika :(. I REALLY want to meet him. Maybe one day...

But I would LOVE to hear people tell everyone their experience about meeting him.

If there is a thread thats already like this then I'm sorry.

I'm Still new here.

I'll sadly have to join you on this one! :tears:

you are the luckiest person ever!!! i can't believe you've met him that many times!! :shocked: it's probably a good thing that i didn't meet mika because i probably would have fainted or something.. i'm being completely serious i don't think i could handle it

you are the luckiest person ever!!! i can't believe you've met him that many times!! :shocked: it's probably a good thing that i didn't meet mika because i probably would have fainted or something.. i'm being completely serious i don't think i could handle it

many ppl said that before.... no one fainted ;)