Let there be peace on The Mika Fan Club!

BonjourMika1990

Edited for a more lighthearted effect:original: Hey guys! If you're like me, and want there to be only happy times on the forums, than you're in the right thread...Basically, I would like us to be more of the "family/community" that I used to picture us as being. I notice sometimes that we get divided over the silliest things. I havn't been involved in any quarrels, so thank goodness for that, but still I have witnessed grusome brutality and harsh judgment passed... I applaud the moderators on here for doing such a great job in keeping everything clean... but no one should have to be reminded to be a nice fancluber...

Thus, I dedicate this thread: The footloose hippy thread for all of you who WANT PEACE ON THE FORUMS!... remember, the ultimate footloose hippy is and always shall be... our boy MIKA! --> "I was born in lebanon and rasied in Paris and London, hopping from country to country like a footloose hippy with my four brothers and sisters." -Mika myspace

What constitutes a footloose hippy? Well, being a "hippy" in my mind means being peaceful and well the "footloose" part is just cute isn't it lol?:blush-anim-cl:

file-2.jpg

pinky2.jpg

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA JOIN PLEASE :) PM me if you want!

Footloose hippy #1 : BonjourMika1990

:mf_rosetinted:

Footloose hippy #2:LoveLoveMIKA

Footloose hippy #3:Mel_tinydancer

Footloose hippy #4:Sunshine931

Footloose hippy #5: Charlemaine

Footloose hippy #6: Calicojasmine

Footloose hippy #7: GraceKelly_Mika24

Footloose hippy #8: Mikaluvr

Footloose hippy #9: Vanessa

Footloose hippy #10: Sonjalovestoday

Footloose hippy #11: Sesil17aa

Footloose hippy #12: Me-Mi-Ka

Footloose hippy #13: Becky

Footloose hippy #14: Lucy

Footloose hippy #15: Phunkygal

Footloose hippy #16: Kavi

Footloose hippy #17: love.love.me

Footloose hippy #18: Marianne84

Footloose hippy #19: IngievV

Footloose hippy #20: FreddiesDouble

Footloose hippy #21: Evelina

Footloose hippy #22: Bexxy

Footloose hippy #23: buttnugget040

Footloose hippy #24: Laura

Footloose hippy #25: Canderson

Footloose hippy #26: backflip_76

Footloose hippy #27: HollyD

Footloose hippy #28: Mikas_Gal07

Footloose hippy #29: esperia75

Footloose hippy #30: Mika_forever

Footloose hippy #31: TheOnlyLonelyOne

Footloose hippy #32: Mariposa

Footloose hippy #33: Leonita

Footloose hippy #34: greta

Footloose hippy #35: Flopii*

Footloose hippy #36: martine

Footloose hippy #37: elanorelle

Footloose hippy #38: Kelzy

Footloose hippy #39: Louiza

Footloose hippy #40: Sarah_lollipop

Footloose hippy #41: I've been Mikafied

Footloose hippy #42: Sofi_89

Footloose hippy #43: flor_arg_16

Footloose hippy #44: Mika Mania

Footloose hippy #45: pica_mica

Footloose hippy #46: Haley & Megan Meyer

Footloose hippy #47: Mika Freaka

Footloose hippy #48: lalalifegoeson

Footloose hippy #49: Sarah loves Mika

Footloose hippy #50: Marilyn Mastin

Footloose hippy #51: Lovelove_ Mika

Foorloose hippy #52: Daydreambeliever

Footloose hippy #53 : Shonith

Footloose hippy #54: ~Mikaboo~

Footloose hippy #55: Findingmywords

Footloose hippy #56: Norwalk174

Footloose hippy #57: Guineverer

Footloose hippy #58: Cattie Gurl

Footloose hippy #59: Laurel

Footloose hippy #60: Anouk

• Like 1

Yeah, um...

I think we can discuss things without necessarily being mean, but I think I've seen cases where there is unnecessary mean-ness or things could be worded nicely, but aren't.

So, peace, if there ever was unrest. :thumb_yello:

-- A footloose hippie

huh. i guess i don't really hang around enough to notice recurring tensions or feuds......

but if it helps at all, everyone i've interacted with on here has been great, so let's all just bask in the peace, shall we? :wink2: because frankly, it's a bit stupid to get all worked up over some petty disharmonies in what should just be a relaxing meeting place for mikaphiles.

Hey, I'm an authentic flower child from the Summer of Love 1969/Woodstock era! Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth! Scary, scary stuff!!!

Well, let me go on record saying that if I inadvertently stepped on anyone's toes I apologize - I assure you all it was not intentional! I know that emotions have certainly been running a little high, especially aound the time when Mika supposedly had pneumonia/lost his voice/cancelled shows/was possibly being sued, etc. But I do agree, there is really no reason for arguments or hostility here - that actually defeats the whole purpose of this forum and is certainly in no one's best interests.

One last point - these last couple of weeks have been extremely difficult for me personally - I've had a lot of turmoil all at once along with illness and injuries. But I have had such amazing support from friends here in mfc - it truly made such a difference - you guys are like family to me now. I can't express my gratitude enough and just want to convey that it is a 2 way street - I am here for all of you 24/7 - do not ever hesitate to ask. :huglove:

Hey, I'm an authentic flower child from the Summer of Love 1969/Woodstock era! Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth! Scary, scary stuff!!!

Well, let me go on record saying that if I inadvertently stepped on anyone's toes I apologize - I assure you all it was not intentional! I know that emotions have certainly been running a little high, especially aound the time when Mika supposedly had pneumonia/lost his voice/cancelled shows/was possibly being sued, etc. But I do agree, there is really no reason for arguments or hostility here - that actually defeats the whole purpose of this forum and is certainly in no one's best interests.

One last point - these last couple of weeks have been extremely difficult for me personally - I've had a lot of turmoil all at once along with illness and injuries. But I have had such amazing support from friends here in mfc - it truly made such a difference - you guys are like family to me now. I can't express my gratitude enough and just want to convey that it is a 2 way street - I am here for all of you 24/7 - do not ever hesitate to ask. :huglove:

awww that's sweet :) Wow an authentic flower child... i've always wanted to know one... care to join the footloose club? :wink2:

I had no idea such buggery was going on around MFC - but from what u said, it's pretty stupid. And while I'm not an authentic Flower Child like calicojasmine, i love the hippies and i wish i could time-travel to Woodstock! So love all round, and PLEASE ADD ME :biggrin2:

What are you talking about? I saw some people being told not to bother Mika and his family on their private pages, which has always been MFC policy (just like we don't post private photos, supposedly), but I didn't see any judgment or discord or strife.

Heck, even on the Patrick Wolf thread, despite the fact that we have both Patrick Wolf fans and those who are mad at him, no one was saying anything mean to each other--it was all quite civil.

--Jack

What are you talking about? I saw some people being told not to bother Mika and his family on their private pages, which has always been MFC policy (just like we don't post private photos, supposedly), but I didn't see any judgment or discord or strife.

Heck, even on the Patrick Wolf thread, despite the fact that we have both Patrick Wolf fans and those who are mad at him, no one was saying anything mean to each other--it was all quite civil.

--Jack

actually jack, this sort of defensive thing is exactly what I was "talking about." I don't want more arguing to come from my threads so I'll leave it at that... I just know that I'm not the only one who has witnessed it. :wink2:

Oh, ok, so asking questions is "defensiveness"? :roftl:

I can add more smiley faces... :biggrin2::naughty: That usually helps.

--Jack

Well, I have always loved your sarcasm :wink2: *gives you a virtual hug* I see what you mean, honestly... the privacy issue bugs the heak out of me too...some people can't figure it out, his personal life is just that... so on that issue i'm with you all the way... however, I still feel like I see way too much arguing over silly things... and too much judgment being past...

but it gets so boreing when people don't get all fiesty every now and then.:bleh:

that's easy for me to say i just ignore things and stay away from potentially hazardous situations. i just observe.

but your right love is far better then war.