Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona

Yoppappop

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yopp! hey :):bleh:

u should PM me or post in the tour dates post.... when u add a new date :)

it will help me!

Ok, sorry !! No prob... I just saw someone created a new thread with the date, so i added the new date in the calendar, but since it doesn't appear, i kinda forget it and think that you would see it... But i will now :thumb_yello: I will add the "PM Sivan reflex" to my "Calendar reflex" :naughty:

Have you seen the dates for Luxembourg ? And Oslo ? I only created the calendar thread for Oslo, someone else did for Luxembourg (i think it's Cath85)...

Of course I will!!

Even though I live in London, Barcelona is my hometown, so I couldn't miss it, could I...?

I can't wait!! If anyone needs any help re: local issues such as travel, accomodation, translation, etc, etc, give me a shout and I will be happy to help.

I will stay with my parents but I am happy to look into options for others.

:biggrin2:

Sara.

Of course I will!!

Even though I live in London, Barcelona is my hometown, so I couldn't miss it, could I...?

I can't wait!! If anyone needs any help re: local issues such as travel, accomodation, translation, etc, etc, give me a shout and I will be happy to help.

I will stay with my parents but I am happy to look into options for others.

:biggrin2:

Sara.

So tick "yes" in the RSVP so we can see your pretty face up there :wink2:

Ok, sorry !! No prob... I just saw someone created a new thread with the date, so i added the new date in the calendar, but since it doesn't appear, i kinda forget it and think that you would see it... But i will now :thumb_yello: I will add the "PM Sivan reflex" to my "Calendar reflex" :naughty:

Have you seen the dates for Luxembourg ? And Oslo ? I only created the calendar thread for Oslo, someone else did for Luxembourg (i think it's Cath85)...

THANK YOU!

yes i think i have those...

• 3 weeks later...