"Relax (Take it easy) official Videoclip - Which concerts?

Irène

In the official videoclip of "Relax (Take it easy)" - there are recordings of two different concerts.

The one with his green jeans is at Koko in London at 22.04.2007

Which concert is the another one with the red jeans? (Please write the club, city, country and the day)

THANK YOU!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnie Scott's performance !! 100% sure !! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Christine.

Are you sure? Becuase on the link above i couldn't see his hair and the poses he makes in the clip...

There are some blinding flowers in the background, in the link you don't see anything

Are you sure? Becuase on the link above i couldn't see his hair and the poses he makes in the clip...

There are some blinding flowers in the background, in the link you don't see anything

There are 2 concerts in the video : Koko and this one...

Yop check out that AOL Winter Warmer clip. I think that's where the shots with the red trousers come from. It has the same LED display in the background. Ronnie Scott's is just a tiny club.

Here are some more details on the event:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/11-24-2006/0004479712&EDATE=

Yop check out that AOL Winter Warmer clip. I think that's where the shots with the red trousers come from. It has the same LED display in the background. Ronnie Scott's is just a tiny club.

Here are some more details on the event:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/11-24-2006/0004479712&EDATE=

You're right... I'm watching it right now and I didn't remember the LED in the background... Shame on me for my fav video :boxed:

Actually, i think i got confused : when i first saw Mika on the TV in January, on the first French interview, i think they showed the Ronnie Scott's performance, and so i got confused with the video and the interview...

So you're right, apparently ! It must be the AOL Winter Warmer...

Maybe i should have a look at the French itw again to see if i'm totally wrong or at least half right :biggrin2: :biggrin2: And you know i'll do it :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

EDIT : if anyone (Christine ?) is interested, i watched the interview and it was the Ronnie Scott's performance that was shown... So i got confused between the 2... Case solved ! :biggrin2:

My first thought was Ronnie Scott's because I've never seen the Winter Warmer one. I've never really paid any attention to the "official" video. Not enough Mika!

Funny how opinions can be totally different !! For me, it's the "mikaest" video of his songs :biggrin2: Due to the artwork, and everything... Even if it's not done by him. I think i'm still a child very attracted to cartoons and things... I like Grace Kelly for the principle of "first video" and i really think it's a good one, but i really don't like LT and i have twisted mind for BG... More "don't like" than "like"...

I think I could appreciate it more if I saw it on a big screen. The tiny fuzzy YouTube version just doesn't cut it the same way with the artwork as it does if there are a lot of close ups of his face. Have you seen a better quality clip available anywhere?

I think Ingiev is right. Here's the Winter Warmer show.

http://www.virginmega.fr/Video/Fiches/Produits.aspx?Product_Id=102719806

Click in the middle of the page where it says Extrait(s) Vidéo (Extrait no 1)

Shame on me, I've never watched that performance before. I now love it as much as I love his Ronnie Scott's performance. :wub2:

Btw, what other songs did Mika perform at Ronnie Scott's? Do you know of anywhere that I can watch or listen to them? I would appreciate it immensely! :thumb_yello:

I think I could appreciate it more if I saw it on a big screen. The tiny fuzzy YouTube version just doesn't cut it the same way with the artwork as it does if there are a lot of close ups of his face. Have you seen a better quality clip available anywhere?

I've only seen it on my 36cm TV... Oh !! And on my parents 54cm TV too !! :bleh: :bleh: It's better quality, but it's not just about quality, i reall like the atmosphere of the video... Actually, that's EXACTLY what i was expecting for waiting for Relax video... I think this song (and Billy Brown too actually) fits perfectly for this kind of cartoonish video.

Shame on me, I've never watched that performance before. I now love it as much as I love his Ronnie Scott's performance. :wub2:

Btw, what other songs did Mika perform at Ronnie Scott's? Do you know of anywhere that I can watch or listen to them? I would appreciate it immensely! :thumb_yello:

If you have tried and searched "Mika Ronnie Scotts November 2006" on Youtube, and didn't find anything else, i can't do anything more for you, sorry...

If you have tried and searched "Mika Ronnie Scotts November 2006" on Youtube, and didn't find anything else, i can't do anything more for you, sorry...

Yep, I scoured YouTube with every keyword combination that I could think of and found only the video of his performance of Relax, Take It Easy. I was hoping that maybe someone knew where else on the net I could find a video(s) of the Ronnie Scott's performance (e.g. in the similar way to the AOL Winter Warmer performance which isn't on YouTube but someone in this thread pointed out a French site where you could watch it). :wink2:

Yep, I scoured YouTube with every keyword combination that I could think of and found only the video of his performance of Relax, Take It Easy. I was hoping that maybe someone knew where else on the net I could find a video(s) of the Ronnie Scott's performance (e.g. in the similar way to the AOL Winter Warmer performance which isn't on YouTube but someone in this thread pointed out a French site where you could watch it). :wink2:

No, sorry. I wasn't able to find anything. I think they were really pushing Relax at that time to showcase him to the media and the British public. Trying to ease people into his music. I don't think Relax is as marmite as the rest of LICM. Just sort of middle of the road club sounding.

Fortunately Grace Kelly hit the airwaves a few weeks later and blew everyone's minds :biggrin2:

I've only seen it on my 36cm TV... Oh !! And on my parents 54cm TV too !! :bleh: :bleh: It's better quality, but it's not just about quality, i reall like the atmosphere of the video... Actually, that's EXACTLY what i was expecting for waiting for Relax video... I think this song (and Billy Brown too actually) fits perfectly for this kind of cartoonish video.

Yeah Billy Brown for sure. That song is very Beatles Yellow Submarine feeling to me.

I think Ingiev is right. Here's the Winter Warmer show.

http://www.virginmega.fr/Video/Fiches/Produits.aspx?Product_Id=102719806

Click in the middle of the page where it says Extrait(s) Vidéo (Extrait no 1)

Many thanks to you for this video!!!:flowers2: I've seen pictures from it and pieces from the official video and wanted to see it but didn't know which one was it. It's gorgeous!:wub2: