It's about time we made a Japanese thread on MFC. Agree?:punk:

All Japanese MIKA fans come here and say hi! MIKAファン、集まれ!!Your welcome to join if you're a foreigner living in Japan, studying Japanese, or a Japanofile!

• Like 5

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

konnichiwa! watashi wa caroline desu! demo ne, watashi wa nihonjin ja nai!

LMAO my japanese is so incredibly bad. Gomen nasai! I try to pick up as much as I can.

Like I said, I don't live in Japan but I wish I could visit! I am a massive fan of Japanese music.

That ideas sounds great! everyone must attend who can!

Although, I have bring this thread down a bit, it should really be in the chinwag section lol, but I was wondering when a japanese thread would come up! :D

Although, I have bring this thread down a bit, it should really be in the chinwag section lol, but I was wondering when a japanese thread would come up! :D

HI! YOROSHIKU!

I know, I know, I noticed I posted it in the wrong section, and with the "d" missing but can't erase the original post. How can I do that? I'd happily move this to the "general chin wagging" section. (I've sent a message to the forum asking for help!)

HI! YOROSHIKU!

I know, I know, I noticed I posted it in the wrong section, and with the "d" missing but can't erase the original post. How can I do that? I'd happily move this to the "general chin wagging" section. (I've sent a message to the forum asking for help!)

Think I took care of both things for you! :thumb_yello:

And if I could, I'd be there for your karaoke event -- I love it! Even

though I'm terrible! :wink2:

dcdeb

お早うございます!

わたしの名前はニコラです。大学で日本語を勉強して、日本の文化や音楽などに興味をもっています。日本語がまだ上手ではなくても、日本語で話すのが好きです。^_^

Yeah, my Japanese is still very simple (and probably error-ridden), and I always use the -masu form, because I haven't learnt much colloquial Japanese, LOL... but yeah! XD どうぞよろしくおねがいします!m(__)m

• Like 1

こんにちは、miori-mary!

日本語のthread、立ち上げてくれてありがとう!!!

私は、英語も苦手、パソコンもよく分かってないんで、ここに書き込むにはかなり勇気がいるんだけど、日本語だと気楽です。

関西オフ会には残念ながら行けないけど、楽しんでくださいね:thumb_yello:

30日のライブには行ってきました。MIKAは、ステキでした:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted::mf_lustslow:

いまだに現実に戻れてません。当分戻れそうもないです。

wasabi_tea、初めまして!きっと、このtreadでcolloquial Japaneseたくさん覚わるよ!:thumb_yello:

ところで、wasabi_teaって、わさびのお茶???:biggrin2:

Hi Wasabi tea,

It's always nice when someone from outside of Japan says they love our language, culture, peaple, food etc. :-)

「好きこそものの上手なれ」 

好きなら、きっとうまくなるよ~。ここでいろんな人と交流して、MIKA LOVEをシェアするだけじゃなくて、日本語も上手になると良いね♪

naranjadaさん、

ライブ行ってこられたんですね!うらやましい!参加した皆さんの話を聞いてると、いかに最高だったか伝わってきます!!!今度来日したら、絶対に行くぞ!

Mika said on stage in Japan, "See you next year!" (Blue Sky, Is it true he said 正月?) I hope the experience at Liquid was truly enjoyable for MIKA that he'd wanna come back here VERY OFTEN! :-D

mixiから来ましたよ~ん

リキッドで魂抜かれて、まだ現実世界に軟着陸できてませんが…

当面の目標は関西オフ会!楽しみにしてますよ~

問題は、わたし実は大阪にはあんまり土地勘がないってこと…

ランチどこにしよう(汗

もうちょっと仕事が一段落したら、ここのフォーラムの他のスレッドにも眼を通して見ます。

じっくり読んでたら1ヶ月くらいかかりそうな情報量がありますね。

とりあえず、ごあいさつでした!よろしく!

(ここ日本語で書き込んでもエエねんね?文字化けしてへん?だいじょうぶ?)

I wish I could read the japanese language. I know some forms of Hiragana and katakana, but no Kanji. For now I shall stick to Romaji...i dont even know that many Japanese words but hopefully sometimes I'll get the drift if I recognise one or two! :naughty:

ok next time im gonna try to write in both languages

well in my previous post i was basically saying hi to everyone :original:

im the one whos organizing the mixi karaoke meeting in osaka but i live in kyoto and dont know much about osaka so if any of you living there have ideas about a nice restaurant to have lunch plz let me know

gonna go check other threads in this forum... (might take a whole month to read them all !!!)

ok next time im gonna try to write in both languages

well in my previous post i was basically saying hi to everyone :original:

im the one whos organizing the mixi karaoke meeting in osaka but i live in kyoto and dont know much about osaka so if any of you living there have ideas about a nice restaurant to have lunch plz let me know

gonna go check other threads in this forum... (might take a whole month to read them all !!!)

oh wow! gosh i need to get my arse to japan. So are you Japanese or are you from somewhere else and just live there?

Chapchapo!

いらっしゃい!そう、ここの情報量は、半端じゃない・・・一ヶ月かかっても、読みきれないよ。だって、その一ヶ月の間に、また新しい情報が出てくるから・・・。気になるものに的を絞って、チェックするに限ります。

Yup, this forum is full of info. A month won't do! By the time you finish reading the old stuff, there would be that much more new stuff posted. But it's a great forum with lots of MIKA info! Better find thread you like and stick to them. Also check "new posts."

o ge n ki desu ka ?

I say that to our sushiman everyday!! So I can have lots of nigiri and maki for free

My dearest colleague Hanawa ku, he told me how to introduce myself in Japanese, he said my surname is Momoko in Japanese !! And......also I can sing that Beebala theme tune of Chibi Makuro-chan cos im a massive Chibi Makuro-chan fan !!

I did tokyo this May but I really want to visit Osaka ! alright, I've got to be honest, I think people from Osaka or around Osaka are more interesting and open than people from Tokyo, to me at least ! your dialect is funny !!

o ge n ki desu ka ?

I say that to our sushiman everyday!! So I can have lots of nigiri and maki for free

My dearest colleague Hanawa ku, he told me how to introduce myself in Japanese, he said my surname is Momoko in Japanese !! And......also I can sing that Beebala theme tune of Chibi Makuro-chan cos im a massive Chibi Makuro-chan fan !!

I did tokyo this May but I really want to visit Osaka ! alright, I've got to be honest, I think people from Osaka or around Osaka are more interesting and open than people from Tokyo, to me at least ! your dialect is funny !!

genki desu arigatou :) anata wa?

i should really start to brush up on my japanese. saying the same things over and over is...well...hazukashii :blush-anim-cl: lol!

Hi miori-mary and all.

Japanese Thread tachiage omedeto!

I saw Mika at Fuji Rock Fes and he was awesome!

Just joined this forum, but it's quite hard to follow up

loads of info here and those already posted on mixi:shocked:

Hi miori-mary and all.

Japanese Thread tachiage omedeto!

I saw Mika at Fuji Rock Fes and he was awesome!

Just joined this forum, but it's quite hard to follow up

loads of info here and those already posted on mixi:shocked:

Welcom saema!! Irasshai!いらっしゃい!

I know. This place is full of info. You'll have fun:thumb_yello:

Most of the MIKA info I put up on mixi comes from here. Thanks to MFC, MIKA fans in Japan are able to know what's happening.

mixiのWE LOVE MIKAからいらっしゃいました?

mary

Hi, thanks for quick reply.

Actually my friend told me about this site, then

I came to know about We LOVE MIKA community@mixi.

私はフジロックで魅了されたにわかファンなんだけども、日本の

ファンの皆さんの熱狂ぶり凄い!

WE LOVE MIKAコミュもチェックしてますよ

新管理人がんばって:thumb_yello:

Hi, thanks for quick reply.

Actually my friend told me about this site, then

I came to know about We LOVE MIKA community@mixi.

私はフジロックで魅了されたにわかファンなんだけども、日本の

ファンの皆さんの熱狂ぶり凄い!

WE LOVE MIKAコミュもチェックしてますよ

新管理人がんばって:thumb_yello:

Thanks saema! I saw the picture of MIKA without his top and his pants nearly falling off at Fuji. :blush-anim-cl: The fact that he couldn't stop giggling at the sight of the Lollipop "Boy" is kind of funny, too. :biggrin2:

UPDATE:

Karaoke event - 8月12日 ランチ&カラオケ大会になりそうです

場所はまだ未定。

大阪近辺詳しい方、情報求む!(京都、兵庫から、参加者有)

Let's get together and sing and dance with/to MIKA, chat about his music/talent/gorgeous face, and just...have fun!!!

Hi there Minasan konnichi ha!

I guess it would be better to write in roma-ji, right? Ok if I mix up English and Japanese?

Minasan nihongo ga jozu desu ne! Subara-shii! Muzukashii no ni, ureshii na! Arigato----! Dokode benkyo shima****a ka?

( Wow you guys write Japanese so well, how wonderful! It is a tough language to learn, I am so happy to meet people who took efforts to learn it! Thank you very much! Where did you learn Japanese (inc. Sushi bar, lol!))

Mika ha subarashi katta ne! So****e, minna ga Mika wo ai****e ru yo!

Mika was amazing! And everybody at the gig loved his performance.

Tokorode, minasan, official Fan Club no sign-up ha shima****a ka?

Freddie's thread de sign up shiyo-ne! We do not want to lose MFC.

Mata kimasu. See you!

sorry if i jump in here...but i've got a question. can someone explain what -san does it mean? and when you use it? i mean, i see it with names (jenny-san, for example :lol3:) but i can't get the rule behind it...can someone explain it??

oh and i love your culture! :blush-anim-cl: