Ive seen a boy who was like MIKA!

Veronca

And it was in SLOVAKIA!

I was just walking along a path in a town called Martin and thinking about Mika and suddenly i saw him with a little dog in front of me!:shocked: He was far so i didnt see his face and i thought i see a hallucination, but then he came nearer and i saw its not Mikas face....but the other things - hair, colour of hair, height etc it was really like Mika ......i was so shocked!What would happen if I would meet real Mika?Hmmm im really silly...

Has somebody seen a boy whos like Mika, too?:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it was in SLOVAKIA!

I was just walking along a path in a town called Martin and thinking about Mika and suddenly i saw him with a little dog in front of me!:shocked: He was far so i didnt see his face and i thought i see a hallucination, but then he came nearer and i saw its not Mikas face....but the other things - hair, colour of hair, height etc it was really like Mika ......i was so shocked!What would happen if I would meet real Mika?Hmmm im really silly...

wooooow!!:punk: no,unfortunately i've never seen a boy like mika..and i think that it's impossible,coz he's unique!!:wub2:

I have seen a person mika...

It was in france at the same time when mika was doing a concert in paris..

So i went beligum with skool and wen i was coming back..

It was around about 70% chance it was mika...

Nehow..i was rather sea-sick because i was on the ferry..

and then i look towards this telephone box thing..

adn i see this really tall person.

Mika's height.

Mika's hair.

Mikas red skinny jeans.

That person had everything!

I was so shcoked

I slowly walked up..

and i was like please GOD no....

And then the person turned around it was a WOMEN.

I was like :o:O:O

I saw a boy (child) that reminded me alot of mika,

not only the way he looked but his mannerisms also

he had wayvy hair, he was about 10 years old

he was in the art isle in the stationary store with his mother and older sister, they spoke french to eachother happily, he didnt speak a word though when dad asked them what language they were speaking in, and tryed out what limited french he did know, his mother and sister was arguing over acrilic, vs water based paints and were picking out the most brightist of colours, he of course agreed with his sister and told his mother acrilic was better,

when his mother and sister were doing their own thing he seemed to be humming/sinnging a little song to himself, one that I have never heard before

My heart stopped I was like OMG he so cute, Before I left, I heard another lady singing to her child, this little boy told her her voice was amaising, and so, before i left I told him, how nice he was to that lady, and how beautiful his voice was!

I noticed these little details, im no stalker, my dad was in the same isle having a conversation with my sister about scetch books

Mika's height.

Mika's hair.

Mikas red skinny jeans.

I was so shcoked

I slowly walked up..

That's so sad! It wasn't even a hot guy you could have hit on (even if it wasn't Mika)! :naughty: Just kidding.

my parents say that my brother looks like him, specially in the hair.

but i dont think so!! mika is so handsome!!, and my brother is ahhh...my brother!! before my brother had pretty hair but now some of his curls hve gone straight...cause he has to use gel to straight up his hair for work...

also i dont think he is as tall as mika, and doesnt wear alot of flashy colors or skinny trousers!!haha...but all my friends have had a little crush on him:thumbdown: :bleh::biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Mika's height.

Mika's hair.

Mikas red skinny jeans.

I was so shcoked

I slowly walked up..

Oh, I think it was really painful!Do u think the woman tried to be like Mika or it was just at random?

My friends brother looks and sounds like Mika. It's crazy, like this one time we walked into my friends house and her brother was home alone singing LT in the shower :roftl:

Wow!How old is he?Is he a MIKA fan?I think its great to have curly hair!I have absolutely straight hair and i hate them!

my parents say that my brother looks like him, specially in the hair.

but i dont think so!! mika is so handsome!!, and my brother is ahhh...my brother!! before my brother had pretty hair but now some of his curls hve gone straight...cause he has to use gel to straight up his hair for work...

also i dont think he is as tall as mika, and doesnt wear alot of flashy colors or skinny trousers!!haha...but all my friends have had a little crush on him:thumbdown: :bleh::biggrin2:

Oh, beautiful curls.....why cant everyone have curly hair?

Does your brother like Mika?

And it was in SLOVAKIA!

yeah...

kind of ten days ago in the street.

he was very tall and very sexy, so of course i thought that it was mika...:biggrin2:

but he wasnt sexy enough though!!!:naughty:

bad luck

Wow!How old is he?Is he a MIKA fan?I think its great to have curly hair!I have absolutely straight hair and i hate them!

He isn't really much of a Mika fan. Yea I love his hair, it's so awesome:biggrin2: Haha

yeah...

kind of ten days ago in the street.

he was very tall and very sexy, so of course i thought that it was mika...:biggrin2:

but he wasnt sexy enough though!!!:naughty:

bad luck

Hmmm, really bad luck.So you r from Paris?So theres a chance youll meet HIM, isnt it?And you could talk to Him in your language, wow if i could be so lucky.........

WOWEE! i have never seen a mika lookalike :(

or the real mika himself! :(

would probly turn in to a pathetc mess if i did tho! i think he would have that kind of affect on me! Lol!

katieee X

Hmmm....If Id meet Mika?Dont ask me this cause i really dont know...

The boy I saw went with his dog out at the same time when i go to music school......I met him twice and i was lookin at him for so long time and he had no idea why... i suppose.So he started to go out later or earlier, ha ha....poor boy.

He isn't really much of a Mika fan. Yea I love his hair, it's so awesome:biggrin2: Haha

hmm I absolutely love his hair uncombed!!!.......... and I dont like them when theyre straight......some ppl think itd good.Yes, hes very handsome with so hair, but its not our curly Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I saw a boy (child) that reminded me alot of mika,

not only the way he looked but his mannerisms also

he had wayvy hair, he was about 10 years old

he was in the art isle in the stationary store with his mother and older sister, they spoke french to eachother happily, he didnt speak a word though when dad asked them what language they were speaking in, and tryed out what limited french he did know, his mother and sister was arguing over acrilic, vs water based paints and were picking out the most brightist of colours, he of course agreed with his sister and told his mother acrilic was better,

when his mother and sister were doing their own thing he seemed to be humming/sinnging a little song to himself, one that I have never heard before

My heart stopped I was like OMG he so cute, Before I left, I heard another lady singing to her child, this little boy told her her voice was amaising, and so, before i left I told him, how nice he was to that lady, and how beautiful his voice was!

I noticed these little details, im no stalker, my dad was in the same isle having a conversation with my sister about scetch books

Wow so you r from New Zeland?So faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar........

How is it there?Is HE famous in NZ?

And it was in SLOVAKIA!

Hey Veronca!

Well there is a guy at my school who looks a lot like him... but only in height and in hair... he was voted one of the best dressed guys in my school... but I don't agree with that, because he wears really dull clothes- jeans and jumpers:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Veronca!

Well there is a guy at my school who looks a lot like him... but only in height and in hair... he was voted one of the best dressed guys in my school... but I don't agree with that, because he wears really dull clothes- jeans and jumpers:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, Stuckie!hmm... i think its pleasant to go to school with someone whos like Mika.....If i would meet so guy at school, it would be nice cause he would remind me MIKA and I would be happier and nicer...