Kachinga!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I saw Bill I was like "Wow, she has such pretty hair! I wonder if I could get mine to do that..."

Then my mom saw him and said "Ohh, she has interesting hair."

HAHAHAHAHAHH. sorrybye.

The first time I saw Bill I was like "Wow, she has such pretty hair! I wonder if I could get mine to do that..."

Then my mom saw him and said "Ohh, she has interesting hair."

HAHAHAHAHAHH. sorrybye.

Exactly my thought:roftl:

• 9 months later...

I'm from Germany and I have to say : Whole Germany hates

Tokio Hotel ...

People put Photos like THAT:

o58crb.jpg

into their MySpace Sites and especially Lokalisten.

I have Bills and Toms E-mail adresses and they say

they can't understand it that people can be so mean.

But they don't care. I'm not a real Fan but I really wonder

how Tokio Hotel got so famous:shocked:

I'm from Germany and I have to say : Whole Germany hates

Tokio Hotel ...

People put Photos like THAT:

o58crb.jpg

into their MySpace Sites and especially Lokalisten.

I have Bills and Toms E-mail adresses and they say

they can't understand it that people can be so mean.

But they don't care. I'm not a real Fan but I really wonder

how Tokio Hotel got so famous:shocked:

Oh yeah I once spend a week with Germans and they said they liked them when they were 13, but that they are absolutely horrible now and that most people in Germany hate them.

But why if you don't like them you have their emails?:roftl:

It might be me, but TH fans are so easy to recognise. Many times I see these girls and I think: "Oh they must like TH" and then the logo on their jacket shows and I was so right:roftl:

But they are too much of a hype while there is no reason to. Like with Miley Cyrus...

Oh yeah I once spend a week with Germans and they said they liked them when they were 13, but that they are absolutely horrible now and that most people in Germany hate them.

But why if you don't like them you have their emails?:roftl:

It might be me, but TH fans are so easy to recognise. Many times I see these girls and I think: "Oh they must like TH" and then the logo on their jacket shows and I was so right:roftl:

But they are too much of a hype while there is no reason to. Like with Miley Cyrus...

I didn't say I don't like them.I did say I'm not a real fan:naughty:

Oh,some girls get agressive if you make fun of TH...:boxed:

Lol,I don't know why I have their e-mails I even have Brad pitts phonenumber but keep it dark

My friend gave them to me so I thought Why not?! xD

My first thought when I saw Th was: "Oh,Newcomers!"

My second thought was: "Is that a girl or a boy?!!"

Sorry :roftl::roftl:

I didn't say I don't like them.I did say I'm not a real fan:naughty:

Oh,some girls get agressive if you make fun of TH...:boxed:

Lol,I don't know why I have their e-mails I even have Brad pitts phonenumber but keep it dark

My friend gave them to me so I thought Why not?! xD

My first thought when I saw Th was: "Oh,Newcomers!"

My second thought was: "Is that a girl or a boy?!!"

Sorry :roftl::roftl:

Yeah okay same thing:roftl:

I know, and when they insult your fav artist, theey expect they can just do that. Thank god for them I'm such a calm person when it comes to that:roftl:

Oh you has connections!

And it seems to be the most common response:naughty:

oh LOL.

i have a story about TH.

here in Latvia they came popular really fast, suddenly there were this TH "bum".

when people divided in 2 groups TH lovers and haters.

i had no idea who are they and then i saw a pic in pocorn. and to be honest, (i really are) i thought its a girl. and i asked some friends if thy like them and they said NOOO. i was around 11 at that time so i just said yeah i HATE them though i hadnt heard any of theyre tracks. there were some girls in my school which were TH fans and they were totally STUPID. theyt were screaming TH all the time and even cursed people who said they dont like them. they were horrible, and that made me to hate the even MORE.

but now i dont hate them i just ignore them i dont care about them at all. they were in latvia once and it was horrible, the gig was on 3 september when the school starts and none of TH fans came to school that day, and they waited at venue from 6 AMthough the gig started at 7 PM. THAT was sick.

oh LOL.

i have a story about TH.

here in Latvia they came popular really fast, suddenly there were this TH "bum".

when people divided in 2 groups TH lovers and haters.

i had no idea who are they and then i saw a pic in pocorn. and to be honest, (i really are) i thought its a girl. and i asked some friends if thy like them and they said NOOO. i was around 11 at that time so i just said yeah i HATE them though i hadnt heard any of theyre tracks. there were some girls in my school which were TH fans and they were totally STUPID. theyt were screaming TH all the time and even cursed people who said they dont like them. they were horrible, and that made me to hate the even MORE.

but now i dont hate them i just ignore them i dont care about them at all. they were in latvia once and it was horrible, the gig was on 3 september when the school starts and none of TH fans came to school that day, and they waited at venue from 6 AMthough the gig started at 7 PM. THAT was sick.

Oh Mika fans do that too. The thing that frightens me more is that at some gigs, they slept outside of the venue a week before the gig:shocked:

Oh Mika fans do that too. The thing that frightens me more is that at some gigs, they slept outside of the venue a week before the gig:shocked:

Yes...They(They=TH Fans) would think exactly the same what we(Mika Fans)are thinking about them...lol it's a bit like emos and hippies :roftl::roftl:

Omg:shocked:Was that a TH gig?!

I didn't hear any news in the last time about Th.

they waited at venue from 6 AMthough the gig started at 7 PM. THAT was sick.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Do you think that's sick?!

:lmfao:

Here in Portugal they went to the venue A WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW!!! The slept outside for a whole week!

And their parents agreed with that... Now THAT'S sick. :boxed:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Do you think that's sick?!

:lmfao:

Here in Portugal they went to the venue A WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW!!! The slept outside for a whole week!

And their parents agreed with that... Now THAT'S sick. :boxed:

I mentioned that too:naughty: Not only in Portugal love