I found "Konichiwa Bitches"!

Queenie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The song is definately catchy there is no doubt about that

but the video is weird ....yet why i dont know i find myself not being ablt to turn away :blink:

I kinda like this song, it's quite different from her usual style.

I remember when she first became popular, she was like 17 years old an sang a ridiculous song and all the girls wanted a silver coat and the same her like her :roftl:

I can definitely see why Mika likes Konichiwa Bitches ^^

My computer seems to be bewitched. :boxed::naughty:

I was just watching the 'Grace Kelly without the umbrella' video on YouTube. Right after a video has ended a menu appears with two videos that are related to the one you just watched (and some arrowed buttons that you can use to search the menu). So I expected some Mika related videos (I mean videos with Mika in it).

The top one was a video of Relax. The bottom one was...

:boxed:

I checked if the name 'Mika' was included in the tags. Not at all. I clicked the arrows - all Mika related videos (gigs, videoclips and so on). So I wonder where the Konichiwa Bitches video suddenly came from and why did it come up as a Mika related video? :boxed:

I kinda like this song, it's quite different from her usual style.

I remember when she first became popular, she was like 17 years old an sang a ridiculous song and all the girls wanted a silver coat and the same her like her :roftl:

I can definitely see why Mika likes Konichiwa Bitches ^^

Hahaha I know I used to sing her song with my friends xD

Shooow me loooove *bwhahaha*

But she's a reaaaally great artist, saw her in a festival last summer and she has a great unique voice :thumb_yello:

Think she's underrated though :thumbdown:

Hahaha I know I used to sing her song with my friends xD

Shooow me loooove *bwhahaha*

But she's a reaaaally great artist, saw her in a festival last summer and she has a great unique voice :thumb_yello:

Think she's underrated though :thumbdown:

I didn't really liked her... But we did "Småstjärnorna" at school and I was the ehm körtjej?

But her later songs are better, "Don't stop the music" for example. And this Konichiwa Bitches is so good! And so different from "do you really want me" 10 years ago ^^