OMG!!! Grace Kelly Without the Umbrella!!! Anyone Seen it?????

curly

I just downloaded the Grace Kelly vid and noticed a part i'd never seen before... instead of the umbrella part when he sings 'say what you want to satisfy yourself, hey!' it's a completely different part!!! :shocked:

I'm uploading it to youtube as i write this so you can all have a lookie! Has anyone seen it???

BTW it's a very HQ vid but i don't know if it willbe once it's on youtube! :blink::roftl:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded the Grace Kelly vid and noticed a part i'd never seen before... instead of the umbrella part when he sings 'say what you want to satisfy yourself, hey!' it's a completely different part!!! :shocked:

I'm uploading it to youtube as i write this so you can all have a lookie! Has anyone seen it???

BTW it's a very HQ vid but i don't know if it willbe once it's on youtube! :blink::roftl:

I think that's the version I had seen first! when I saw the other one I was like "umbrellas?? where do they suddenly come from"

Definately! It's wierd though because i was watching it and i didn't even notice that i was watching a part that i'd never seen before and then i remembered the umbrella! Theres a few tiny parts in it too that i've never seen...:blink:

its soo weird i have just been sat here watching grace kelly videos for the past few minutes just thinking to myself how mika doesnt actually look like that in real life i think im going Mad :naughty:

suffering from Mika blindness...its like snow blindness :roftl:

Strange...Thanks for posting!

Strange indeed - LOL

Hehe, during the part 'why don't you like me, why don't you like me..."

I always catch myself just wanting to scream very loud:

"But MIKA! WE DO LIKE YOU! A LOT! Stop grouching!"

:biggrin2::roftl:

I haven't seen this one until now..

Where did you find it ? :blink:

Heres the link but i don't think it'll work just yet :wink2:

yeah definitely the one I had seen first. they have that on his French site whixh was actually the first site I had found about Mika.

it brings back good memories though because for the first few week I kept watching this video again and again :naughty: it reminds me of the beginning of my mikalove lol

Heres the link but i don't think it'll work just yet :wink2:

yeah definitely the one I had seen first. they have that on his French site whixh was actually the first site I had found about Mika.

it brings back good memories though because for the first few week I kept watching this video again and again :naughty: it reminds me of the beginning of my mikalove lol