OMG!!! Grace Kelly Without the Umbrella!!! Anyone Seen it?????

curly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both versions are fantastic, but I think I like this one more because it has more footage of the party and it just... Lifts my spirits up more, to see people having fun like that. I love this song- it bolsters my rebellious dispostion against conforming to everyone else's way of life. Depending on what I have to do that day, I've taken to starting off a lot of mornings with either Grace Kelly or Love Today. It generates so much energy...

ha ha like u wouldn't with the other one ? :wink2: hey its got mika in it so watch it as many times as u can :bleh:

I know..I try not to watch em all the time online, so I flick through the music channels waiting for em to come on...

But this now has the novelty of being new...to me at least

I know..I try not to watch em all the time online, so I flick through the music channels waiting for em to come on...

But this now has the novelty of being new...to me at least

yeah thats what i do switch on tv and i just change the channels til mika comes on, becoming quite a pro at it now :naughty:.. yeah its new to me too, i'll watch it a few more times tonight.. stupid school's blocked youtube :thumbdown:

yeah thats what i do switch on tv and i just change the channels til mika comes on, becoming quite a pro at it now :naughty:.. yeah its new to me too, i'll watch it a few more times tonight.. stupid school's blocked youtube :thumbdown:

Yeah a few more times tonight, few more tomorrow morning, few more later on... and so on

Is it just me or can you see Fortune in it more (did we actually decide whether it was him?!) as I have never noticed him before. Maybe not playing close emough attention:blush-anim-cl:

Strange indeed - LOL

Hehe, during the part 'why don't you like me, why don't you like me..."

I always catch myself just wanting to scream very loud:

"But MIKA! WE DO LIKE YOU! A LOT! Stop grouching!"

:biggrin2::roftl:

HAHAHAHA! Te same :biggrin2:

Is it just me or can you see Fortune in it more (did we actually decide whether it was him?!) as I have never noticed him before. Maybe not playing close emough attention:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I noticed that too. The clip on the couch is longer and he walks by the screen after the guy with the camera in this one.