A little rant

JUlie

I have to have a little rant and I thought what a better place than here. It all started three days ago when some of our local "kiddies" thought it might be fun to cut all the telephone cables in our street. It was a trifle funny but then I realised I couldn't get internet access and that meant I can't come onto the MFC site, which has miffed me slightly. British Telecom has assured me that the problem will be fixed by next Wednesday. That means I will have one week and one day without access to the Mika Fan Club.

I am only typing this at work but for obvious reasons I will be unable to come here again......I just wanted to get it out of my system and tell all you lovely people that I will miss you a great deal. But, in the words of Terminator himself, I WILL BE BACK!!!!

Take care of yourselves and "see" you soon.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: That is HORRIBLE! I hate how some of these kids think it's fun to vandalise things and cause trouble for loads of people. It really is the worst! There's been a lot of vandalism around here lately and it's obvious that they're getting a kick out of it as it's been going on for awhile now. :annoyed_h4h:

See you when you're able to come back! Try to listen to Mika as often as possible and maybe it'll get your mind off of the whole annoying situation.

what losers :thumbdown: don't they have a better way to waster their life? I hope they get what they deserve from this. Hey if they're chavs play mika's music really loud :naughty:, good luck dealing with a week with no mfc :(

When I first read about this thread...I thought it might be a waste of time..but now I think its justified since this happened:

I was told that I'm being "obsessed" and "psycho" and I "scare people" i.e. that person, when I talk about Mika!!!

Now how am I supposed to react to that?? When I said fine I won't talk to you about Mika since I "scare" you and sound like a "psycho"- but then they've managed to take offense because I am telling them that I found what they said to me to be upsetting...it meant, to me, that this person doesn't understand me- now, cleverly they've turned the situation around to say that I don't understand them!!!...that what they said I've taken too much to heart....I can't bloody win!!!:thumbdown:

When I first read about this thread...I thought it might be a waste of time..but now I think its justified since this happened:

I was told that I'm being "obsessed" and "psycho" and I "scare people" i.e. that person, when I talk about Mika!!!

Now how am I supposed to react to that?? When I said fine I won't talk to you about Mika since I "scare" you and sound like a "psycho"- but then they've managed to take offense because I am telling them that I found what they said to me to be upsetting...it meant, to me, that this person doesn't understand me- now, cleverly they've turned the situation around to say that I don't understand them!!!...that what they said I've taken too much to heart....I can't bloody win!!!:thumbdown:

Don't bother. Akim, those non-believers don't know what they're talking about (or better, they don't know what you are talking about); if they had and idea about it, they'd react in a different way. Maybe they just need a little more time to be converted to the true Mikaism :thumb_yello:

Oh and I'm sure it was not mean meant. Maybe they're really worrying about your sanity :insane: ... In that case you can tell them Mika is alright. Say I said it.

See you when you get back Julie... You will be missed.

I hate those types of kids.... They give a bad name to us good teens! I walk into a shop with my friends and we're followed by security guards.

ha ha i get the mick taken out me all the time about my obsession with mika ! my kids tell me to stop playing his music , friends & family call me a looney (ok i admit i am a wee bitty mad) ive even been told from a friend that mika will be taken an injuction out soon to keep me away from him as he prob has nightmares about me :roftl: :roftl:

Well speaking of being away from the MFC...I guess I can post this here. I leave for Europe today, and I'll be gone for 3 weeks...yes, I know, it's a long time. I may be able to get on once or twice but I'm not sure. Sorry, I couldn't get my picture with Mika up before I left, so you guys will just have to wait. :naughty: So good-bye everyone, I'll talk to you in 3 weeks! :blink::roftl: I can just imagine how many new posts there will be! :roftl: