Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and book something..and turn it into a holiday for my daughter and I. Everything seems to be pretty central and I feel so guilty about having not been able to take my daughter with me so far...:wink2:

I didn't want to put her through the crowd pushing moments and waiting in queues for ages- but now I can't mention having seen Mika because she gets upset! We'll see...

I really wanted to go to Lille!! I was checking out the hotels and Eurostar fares- and I wanted to be certain that I'd arranged it all....damn!!

Does anyone know if there are age restrictions on the event? My daughter will be 4 by October? I might try on the 12th of October- ZENITH NANTES METROPOLE ...

I really wanted to go to Lille!! I was checking out the hotels and Eurostar fares- and I wanted to be certain that I'd arranged it all....damn!!

Does anyone know if there are age restrictions on the event? My daughter will be 4 by October? I might try on the 12th of October- ZENITH NANTES METROPOLE ...

You can buy your tickets for Lille here!

Ticketnet and France Billet are the ones which can sell tickets in France. Ticketnet doesn't have ticket anymore but France Billet have it!

http://www.francebillet.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=MIKA

I didn't read about age restrictions.

• 3 months later...
Can't wait for you guys to report about MIKA, back again live on stage, for the enjoyment of MFC!! We have been missing his performances so MUCH!!

Only another couple of days to go now!!:biggrin2:

pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzanne