Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care :mf_rosetinted: thats why Im saying shave it off

well i actually care... i love mikas hair :) just dont mind if its straight or curly... love him in anyway,,, but u know that LOL :naughty:

Yep I do hun , its just all over the threads about his hair .. hopefully we will talking about his music soon :biggrin2:

u see? i was! ERASE ERASE ERASE!!!! sooo hope he sing it :)

ok im going to clean...laters!

I have some news. Some fans are waiting and it's a sunny day there! ;)

yeah it's pretty sunny in france today!

I hope it stays the same for tomorrow! can't believe that tomorrow around this time I'll most probably be queuing :biggrin2: and listen to today reports :naughty:

I hope he adds a few more new songs .. a few suprises I see ..... :wink2:

i think he could sing the songs they are going to have in the new EP, which should be a melodic one, right? more intimate he said or i'm wrong...cannot remember well, anyway.

to promote the EP before christmas...i'm trying to enter the finest Island records/Universal heads!! (as if there were any...eheheheh...ops! have i said this?:wink2::naughty: )

yeah it's pretty sunny in france today!

I hope it stays the same for tomorrow! can't believe that tomorrow around this time I'll most probably be queuing :biggrin2: and listen to today reports :naughty:

so exciting...i shoul drag myself off this pc as i promised to myself i would prepare lasagne this afternoon! freddie forgive me! :naughty:

i think he could sing the songs they are going to have in the new EP, which should be a melodic one, right? more intimate he said or i'm wrong...cannot remember well, anyway.

to promote the EP before christmas...i'm trying to enter the finest Island records/Universal heads!! (as if there were any...eheheheh...ops! have i said this?:wink2::naughty: )

... yeh i think we may be suprised hun , hes moved on and his set list was moving on too , hes had time out and I think he may mix it up :thumb_yello:

Any new songs? There must be....can't wait to hear!

Yes, it's very interesting indeed!

This night and the reports, Im very interested...

Do you think it would affect much to Mika singing new songs in his concerts, when we have such a worldwide fanbase here.

I mean at every gig someone always have somekind of recording equipment.

I know some artists feel a bit sensitive about playing new songs (and spreading them with the world "unfinished").

Yes, it's very interesting indeed!

This night and the reports, Im very interested...

Do you think it would affect much to Mika singing new songs in his concerts, when we have such a worldwide fanbase here.

I mean at every gig someone always have somekind of recording equipment.

I know some artists feel a bit sensitive about playing new songs (and spreading them with the world "unfinished").

Good point Satu :thumb_yello:

I hope it's a good mix of old and new. Preferably no covers to pad things out. Maybe some of these rumoured 'more angry' songs :band::naughty:

I can't wait for the reports (Akim has promised me a speedy text about - sorry Sivan - THE HAIR :wink2: let's hope she can manage to send one, we all know that's really the most important aspect of tonight :mf_rosetinted: )