Yoppappop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I hope you can go there!!!

Hey Pam, it's only the two of us from MFC? I think they're not that many from Mikawebsite either...

More chance for us to be on front?

Hey Pam' date=' it's only the two of us from MFC? I think they're not that many from Mikawebsite either...

More chance for us to be on front?[/quote']

Maybe! We'll try! :wink2:

OK! I change my message! Please, people from MFC and Mikawebsite, stay at home!

I'm sure it will be the worst gig ever!!! :bleh:

I don't really know actually... All I know is that it's 4 hours and a half drive. I was hesitating between car and train, but I think the car is better because you can drive to the Zénith. With the train, you've gotta take a shuttle or something, and with all the people at the end of the concert that's gonna be a mess.

Maybe some other people will come too? We might meet people at the Olympia that would be interested to share the ride.

We can talk about it on Saturday if you'd like. With all this time to kill that will keep us busy for 15 minutes!

Maybe! We'll try! :wink2:

OK! I change my message! Please, people from MFC and Mikawebsite, stay at home!

I'm sure it will be the worst gig ever!!! :bleh:

All I ask is that there are enough people so he does not cancel it :boxed:

It's weird I really feel on Mikawebsite that not many fans are going to Nantes. And it seems a pretty big venue, bigger than Paris. Do you think they might open only half of it?

All I ask is that there are enough people so he does not cancel it :boxed:

It's weird I really feel on Mikawebsite that not many fans are going to Nantes. And it seems a pretty big venue' date=' bigger than Paris. Do you think they might open only half of it?[/quote']

Don't worry too much!

The gig won't be cancelled (or i'm gonna kill him)!

It's the only gig on the west of France (nothing for this summer)!

Don't worry too much!

Cross fingers!

Don't worry too much!

in my opinion he could do one in the east too! north-east would be great! :fisch:

Oh yeah the three of us together that could be fun! Come on Yop!

Anyway I have all Saturday to convince you... Or maybe just Mika's concert will convince you, you'll get out of the Olympia and say: Ready for two of his concerts in a row!

Oh yeah the three of us together that could be fun! Come on Yop!

Anyway I have all Saturday to convince you... Or maybe just Mika's concert will convince you' date=' you'll get out of the Olympia and say: Ready for two of his concerts in a row![/quote']

:biggrin2: You have all the saturday!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going guys, and that's for definite. As i explained in the French thread, that would mean (for me) cautioning what they're doing now (i.e. fooling us) saying "i don't care being taken for an idiot all summer long, i still pay way more that i should to go and see him". I hope you have fun, and i don't think you SHOULD think the same way i do, it's just that i can't do it.

I'll stick to Paris, but will think about London december. Wait and see how they sort it out.

Whoever is responsible for what is happening now.

I thought it was fully booked?

I was surprised though. I love Mika but I was surprised that he could fill already 8500 places...

It looks so huge, it's too big... I enjoyed so much the Olympia but I already wished it would have been smaller...

No more Mika in small venues.... Only big ones now...

I have an extra ticket if anyone's interested.

I don't know what happened. Last week, it was written on Ticketnet website: "Vente suspendue sur demande de la prod"

I don't know why. I sent an e-mail last week but no answer from Ticketnet and the Zénith (comme d'hab' :bleh:)