• 3 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They better should! :boxed:

no, honestly, no MFClers in the South of France or what??? :wink2:

Looks like no... Lebangel is South but I don't think she's going to any gig - unless I'm wrong... Cubitus is going to the Nice one so at least we're pretty safe on that site, we'll have our detective to inform us :wink2: !

Looks like there are a few people from the French site going so for this one we should get a review that we'll translate here.

:yay: for that!

Otherwise I would surely be heartbroken! :( I NEED the first-hand reports! LOL!

I'm addicted to them, I think!

dcdeb

He's going to think we have deserted him!!!:shocked::naughty:

Well he might actually be quite pleased for the respite from us!!:wink2:

Some of us are very persistent in our pursuit of Mika...so at least this way he realises there are no TRUE stalkers out there!! We do it for LOVE only!! And sometimes even LOVE is not enough to pay for tickets/flights/trains/days off work or school for midweek shows etc etc.:wub2:

Well he might actually be quite pleased for the respite from us!!:wink2:

Some of us are very persistent in our pursuit of Mika...so at least this way he realises there are no TRUE stalkers out there!! We do it for LOVE only!! And sometimes even LOVE is not enough to pay for tickets/flights/trains/days off work or school for midweek shows etc etc.:wub2:

we are all mikafied...lovely :bleh:

Mireille is at the concert so we should have a review... Nevertheless she promised to do one on Mikawebsite so if she does not come here (but I bet she will) we can translate it.

It's 8:10pm Yelle must be doing her show now.

Mireille is at the concert so we should have a review... Nevertheless she promised to do one on Mikawebsite so if she does not come here (but I bet she will) we can translate it.

It's 8:10pm Yelle must be doing her show now.

thanks....i love french ppl....now more than ever! :biggrin2: