Mika @ Le Zénith, Toulouse - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Mireille is at the concert so we should have a review... Nevertheless she promised to do one on Mikawebsite so if she does not come here (but I bet she will) we can translate it.

It's 8:10pm Yelle must be doing her show now.

"Je veux te voir....." I don't know why but somehow this song is stuck in my head! :biggrin2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When does he usually come out after his shows?... out of the building...:mf_rosetinted:

don't really remember but not before midnight I think!

sure you can sivan. I'm keeping an eye on the French website

don't really remember but not before midnight I think!

sure you can sivan. I'm keeping an eye on the French website

Yeah you're right...so I guess we have a while...that's okay I have studying to do anyway and it's only 6:13pm here

Yeah you're right...so I guess we have a while...that's okay I have studying to do anyway and it's only 6:13pm here

you're lucky you've got plenty of time, I will have to go to bed soon (stupid uni tomorrow)

true... but in the morning I won't have too much time to go online (I always get up too late lol)

Ahhh...that's true...

I'm bad when ever the time difference was like that for me I would take my computer to class with me that day to "take notes" :naughty:

Good thing my lectures have over 200 people

Ahhh...that's true...

I'm bad when ever the time difference was like that for me I would take my computer to class with me that day to "take notes" :naughty:

Good thing my lectures have over 200 people

lol we're not that many anymore unfortunately :naughty: