French Fall Tour

Yoppappop

WHAT?!?!?! u think he will b back here in the fall?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

u really think?!?!??!?!!??!?!

Sivan, you should watch the youtube in my signature! Mika and his manager told me that they would tour Missouri in the fall, which means more US dates!!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sivan, you should watch the youtube in my signature! Mika and his manager told me that they would tour Missouri in the fall, which means more US dates!!

i cant hear him say that! LOL

was he serious?!?! like really?!?! lol

omg i hope i see him again soon :)

Sivan, near the end of the video I told Mika that I drove 6 1/2 hours to see him live. He asked me "Where are you from?" I told him Missouri and that he needs to come to MO cos driving 6 1/2 was not working for me (I was joking!) He then looked at me while handing me the cd booklet and said "Fall." His manager repeated it and said "Fall." :)

Sivan, near the end of the video I told Mika that I drove 6 1/2 hours to see him live. He asked me "Where are you from?" I told him Missouri and that he needs to come to MO cos driving 6 1/2 was not working for me (I was joking!) He then looked at me while handing me the cd booklet and said "Fall." His manager repeated it and said "Fall." :)

oooooh so was that like a hint thingie? LOL! :roftl:

I think so! I couldn't believe it when they both said it! It took me a while to process it....LOL!! I hope it happens... I've got the Mika fever now and I can't shake it off! ;)

wellcome to the club!

i have a mika bug since the first 3 seconds i saw of the grace kelly video... i think around november?

i got it HARD! :blink::boxed::biggrin2::roftl:

Yoppapop, tell something if you know any spanish dates (but i think i could go to france..)

I will, but i think you will get them before i do... But i will if i have anything, like i said to the Italian girls (i don't remember who asked me that, i think it was Robertina, or Mirtilla :blink: )

Ok, I'm getting a bit excited over here. It or actually he's coming closer. I hope dates for a German tour will be released soon. I want to plan my autumn properly :cheers:

:woot_jump:

yeah I wish the German dates were released now!! so that I can decide which is closer: Paris or somewhere in Germany!! I don't know which side to go to lol

Aw I'm so jealous of people in Europe! :biggrin2: They can drive to another country to see Mika, but we have to practically drive across the continent if we want to see him again. Hehe.

oh my gosh!!! those are still quite far away! I don't know yet if I'll be able to make it to paris that day! does anybody want to share a hotel room with me that day? it would already be less expensive that way...

me!!!!!! ;)

I really wanna be in Paris this day!!!! :punk:

Ok, I'm getting a bit excited over here. It or actually he's coming closer. I hope dates for a German tour will be released soon. I want to plan my autumn properly :cheers:

:woot_jump:

Hmmmm....well, a nice Mika concert would be worth taking a flight there!! :biggrin2:

I go !!!!!!!

I will be there :punk:

MIKA YOU'RE MINE THE 11 october !!!!

ok monday 8 o clock to the VIRGIn megastore !!!

han yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oulalalala je suis trop pressé !!!

je serais le premiere devant le virgin lundi !!!!!

hop les places en poches yaura plus qua attendre octobre :wub2::roftl:

I go !!!!!!!

I will be there :punk:

MIKA YOU'RE MINE THE 11 october !!!!

ok monday 8 o clock to the VIRGIn megastore !!!

han yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oulalalala je suis trop pressé !!!

je serais le premiere devant le virgin lundi !!!!!

hop les places en poches yaura plus qua attendre octobre :wub2::roftl:

Euh... C'est annulé la dédicace du 21 juin... Pas la peine de te pointer devant Virgin à 8h...

ouai je sais jetais degouté pfiou ...

a la place cest bob sinclar et ma meilleur moblige a y allé ...GrrRrRR

mais bon le soir je vais le voir ( pour une chanson super.....) a lhippodrome dauteuil ! cest deja ca ....

opn se consol comme on peut :blink:

yes, he said he is coming back in october. but I wonder when and if this is confirmed.. suspence kills me.. :blink:

I don't remember, they're all in the reports from Washington, and Boston and i don't know where : everytime someone asked him, he said yes... And when he was asking to i don't know who where she was coming from, he and Jeryy (the fantastic tour manager) were saying "next Fall" as if they were planning to go there... Go and see the thread with "Fall tour", they're talking about the North American "hypothetic" tour in this thread...

About the European Tour in Fall, i think he said to some Italian fans he was coming back when he went to Italia last spring... But you know, seeing the planning for France, they're not ready to slow down the tour rythm... He will be singing every night (almost) in France... The tour is during 7 days and he once said he would have some rest at the end of August... So if you look at the calendar, considering the rythm they're planning, he could do US, EUrope and finish in the UK, or start with Europe in October, then US and UK... Or US in December... Plenty of possibilities for now :wink2:

Euh... C'est annulé la dédicace du 21 juin... Pas la peine de te pointer devant Virgin à 8h...

have i well understood?? the signing session in paris next week has been canceled??:shocked: