i feel sooo guilty!

Sivan

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!

We looked up to you...

We feel betrayed...:thumbdown:

MIKA - Sivan is not the "Ultimate Fan" that she portrayed.:sneaky2:

But I am happy to take her place (na na na) so there!:biggrin2:

(just kidding!) But really, Sivan - how can you even compare?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Suzy! That post made me crack up laughing.... :roftl::biggrin2:

Hi Mandilambi! How ya doing? Still reminiscing and playing the scenes over and over in your head? I laughed at something you posted the other day about your boyfriend asking if MIKA touched your... um, er.. you know...

(hee hee) If Ryan asked me that I'd say - Oh shucks! I should have placed my braces more strategically! : :roftl:

Sivan, perhaps you need to go and visit Holy Johnny's confession booth? :wink2:

Although your new default pic is acceptable, I guess... LOL!

dcdeb

Sivan, perhaps you need to go and visit Holy Johnny's confession booth? :wink2:

Although your new default pic is acceptable, I guess... LOL!

dcdeb

why yes...YOU HAVE SINNED SIVAN!!!!

edit: omg...DCDEB i just realized, you r like 47 THAT IS SOO AWESOME!!! U HAVE A MYSPACE AND EVERYTHING...god i hope i'm like that when the time comes!!!

MANDI...UR AVATAR IS THE BEST ONE ON HERE!!!

Mika flicking ur "braces" HAHAHAHAHAHA PRICELESS!!!

Was your boyfriend really making fun of u???

...lololo :naughty:

I HOPE I GET A GUY WHOS INTO NO DOUBT, GWEN AND MIKA!!!

that is very hard to come by!!!

LOL I'm glad you like it! I was *shocked* when he grabbed my braces and actually I went in for a hug, because I didn't know what the heck he was doing!! :blush-anim-cl: So when he flicked my braces I felt like a huge dork. Oh well...

The guy that made fun of my was a friend of ours - he was teasing me all night and kept talking about Billy Idol and Jon Bon Jovi just to annoy me! I loved it when Mika told him to not make fun of me. You can hear Tim (our friend) trying to defend himself. :sneaky2:

My boyfriend is a keeper - he is basically into ALL the music I'm into. Actually, I got him into Queen....No Doubt...Mika...all the best ones... :bleh:

Suzy, I have had a one-track mind ever since the concert and it's been on constant rotation of the Chicago concert! LOL Even Katherine has said that all she's talked about is Mika. :) How have you been??? Did you have fun sharing your stories with your kids?

LOL @ your comment about Ryan! I had to giggle when Christopher asked me if Mika touched my boobs. I just avoided the question and said "ummmmmmmm....I...uh....can't recall....." LOL!!!

Oh, and I remembered today when Ryan yelled to Mika to "Take it off!" at one point during the show. That was hilarious! :naughty:

LOL I'm glad you like it! I was *shocked* when he grabbed my braces and actually I went in for a hug, because I didn't know what the heck he was doing!! :blush-anim-cl: So when he flicked my braces I felt like a huge dork. Oh well...

The guy that made fun of my was a friend of ours - he was teasing me all night and kept talking about Billy Idol and Jon Bon Jovi just to annoy me! I loved it when Mika told him to not make fun of me. You can hear Tim (our friend) trying to defend himself. :sneaky2:

My boyfriend is a keeper - he is basically into ALL the music I'm into. Actually, I got him into Queen....No Doubt...Mika...all the best ones... :bleh:

Suzy, I have had a one-track mind ever since the concert and it's been on constant rotation of the Chicago concert! LOL Even Katherine has said that all she's talked about is Mika. :) How have you been??? Did you have fun sharing your stories with your kids?

LOL @ your comment about Ryan! I had to giggle when Christopher asked me if Mika touched my boobs. I just avoided the question and said "ummmmmmmm....I...uh....can't recall....." LOL!!!

Oh, and I remembered today when Ryan yelled to Mika to "Take it off!" at one point during the show. That was hilarious! :naughty:

lololo...Mika defended you! Not many ppl can say that lololo

Mika was taking a break after one song and was taking off his jacket...everyone was really quite (550 ppl quite...beats me I guess they wanted to hear what he had 2 say I don't know...:blink:)

He started taking off his jacket and I screamed at the top of my lungs "TAKE IT OFF!"

ALL MY FRIENDS DIED WITH LAUGHTER...(I have no shame)

Not even kiddin you...Mika looked right at me and just shook is head LOLOLOLO!! icing on the freakin cake baby!!! woooo! :arf2:

mika let you take a pic with him at the san fran gig??? where did you meet him?? i waited in the building like you told me to....me and my mom were the last one's out...and i met him....but he wouldn't let us take pics with him :(

lololo...Mika defended you! Not many ppl can say that lololo

Mika was taking a break after one song and was taking off his jacket...everyone was really quite (550 ppl quite...beats me I guess they wanted to hear what he had 2 say I don't know...:blink:)

He started taking off his jacket and I screamed at the top of my lungs "TAKE IT OFF!"

ALL MY FRIENDS DIED WITH LAUGHTER...(I have no shame)

Not even kiddin you...Mika looked right at me and just shook is head LOLOLOLO!! icing on the freakin cake baby!!! woooo! :arf2:

I know...Mika's my little defender...LOL!!!

You know, you are so freaking funny!! I wish I could have been there *just* to hear you yell that...LOL!! :biggrin2:

I know...Mika's my little defender...LOL!!!

You know, you are so freaking funny!! I wish I could have been there *just* to hear you yell that...LOL!! :biggrin2:

I'M FUNNY...please...u gettin me cracking up all the time!!!

My friends say I talk way to much and I'm to hyper...BUT U KNOW WHAT I'M NOT AFRAID TO SCREAM INFRONT OF 550 "TAKE IT OFF" and get away with it...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I should think about what I should say to him if I see him again...I completely bulled it the last time...

maybe I should say something like

maybe

Erm...I got nothin :thumbdown:

CKG....

LOL!! Hyper can be good thing. Especially when you are called to yell "TAKE IT OFFFFFF!!!!" to Mika in front of a crowd of 550 ppl!...

Hey, you've got nuthin now, but wait until you are filled with a room of 500+ people. I'm SURE you can come up with something... I expect no less!!! LOL!!:roftl:

Sivan, you changed it back???

CKG....

LOL!! Hyper can be good thing. Especially when you are called to yell "TAKE IT OFFFFFF!!!!" to Mika in front of a crowd of 550 ppl!...

Hey, you've got nuthin now, but wait until you are filled with a room of 500+ people. I'm SURE you can come up with something... I expect no less!!! LOL!!:roftl:

Sivan, you changed it back???

Its gonna b a spur of the moment thing...

I DON'T KNOW...I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!