mika HATES me

yuppymunch

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt had any dreams about MIKA, apart from the one where he just came up to me in the street, with no shirt on, and asked me to sign his chest, his BARE chest...... i woke quite dazed.

yuppymunch i'm sure your dreams will get better!

:roll1:

I wanna dream like this!!

I understand you!

I had a dream where I met MIKA, I was with my friend who hated him.

And they got off really well and began flirting...

And I was in the middle going "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I woke up pretty darn depressed...

BTW: Yuppymuch, your style is not lame! I love love love your hair!

hey!don;t think toooo much!

it's just a dream!

just forget it!!i dare to say that mika won't fXXX you off!!

he is a nice guy!and you know that!right?

just cheer up! : )

yea!my interpretation makes me think about his struggle!

but now,he got it!don;t him?:roftl:

I just think it was your fears coming out in your dreams, nothing more... and nothing to be concerned about. :wink2: I'm curious, was it a vividly colored dream or a technicolor/black-and-white sort of dream?

it was very vividly coloured!! why? my dreams are always really vivid. man, how wierd, me and my mate talked about dreams LOADS tonight.

its past midnight, and i come on here after a night out?

my friend is offiacially annoyed at me cos apparently i have been talking about mika all night. wine is not good for me............ raaaaaah!

you know dreams don't say anything about the person you dream about, but about the person who is dreaming!! you are only afraid of what he might think about you! I could have totally dreamt this, because I'm afraid mika might find me boring. he's so crazy, colourful and everything. I, compared to him, am sooooo boring! but I think most people would seem boring compared to mika!

I

on a lighter note, i cried a tear for mika. i was listening to his album in my car, and i dont know why, but 'my interpretation' brought a tear to my eye! in a good way i guess!

This happens to me lots, I can get very deep into the meaning of the lyrics of a song and the melody etc, but then I still cry when Dumbo's mummy cradles him in her trunk and sings the lullaby to him, and to many many other things, it can get embarrassing at times.

BTW I had one of those continuing dreams involving MIka last night but dam it, I can't remember anything about it and I was so sure I would but I have just remembered about it cos of reading about yours.

im not really worried what he will think of me cos i dont think he will ever see me! the chances of me meeting him are pretty damn slim id say.

if i did meet him id be worried about what to say, but im pretty colourful so i'd hope he wouldnt find me boring!! i have some insanely bright jeans, he can always borrow them! i bet he doesnt own a pink pair yet. or yellow!

so HA. anyway, why have bright jeans suddenly become really popular? they are in all the trendy shops where people buy clothes to look like everyone else. i've been buying them for YEARS, cos they WERE punk, and not a trend. now i feel common. ok rant over!

you hit mika with a salmon?!! was it a raw salmon?!! ahhahahaaahhhaaa thats actually really funny!! man, you have cool dreams!! :D :D

you hit mika with a salmon?!! was it a raw salmon?!! ahhahahaaahhhaaa thats actually really funny!! man, you have cool dreams!! :D :D

yeah - raw. he went 'OW!?' and is so often true of dreams, this made it cefrtain he WASN'T welsh. i've had some pretty random dreams invloving mika, that is tame in comparison! you ever had a stupid dream like that. god id be scared if that came true!

well, i dont even get it.. how does a salmon prove he isnt welsh??!!

ahh i want that to come true! and iwant to be there!

ew, mika would probably like it!!

ok, now i am going to like the thought of a salmon!!

well, i dont even get it.. how does a salmon prove he isnt welsh??!!

ahh i want that to come true! and iwant to be there!

ew, mika would probably like it!!

ok, now i am going to like the thought of a salmon!!

lol! i'm sure he'd run away screaming - he's terrified of fish. but hitting him proved he wasnt welsh. but my best freind still thought it was appropriate to kick him in the knee, and justified it by saying it was 'wanton lust' that drover her to it. i dont get my dreams....

say WHAAAAAAAAAA!!

i did not know that fact about mika.

oh dear, i used to be such a good stalker, now i am crapppp.

haha your dreams are bizzare! which, is WICKED!!

i btter have a good/ nice/ erotic dream about mika tonight to make up for the bad ones!

which reminds me... i shoud start thinking about going to bed!

im hungry , first, i have a date with the fridge.