For Mika even pizza is art ;)

paula.pop

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm pizza. OMG I'm soooo hungry.

Seriously, there are people in my back yard working on our waterline and they called about about 8:00 this morning to see if anyone was home so that they could consult with them...Well, I was too lazy to get out of bed so I let the answering machine pick it up. So they think that no-one is home...and I have two huge bay windows downstairs and they will see me if I go down to the kitchen, lol.

it is not out until July 23rd I think-it is a promo CD just one track

it comes out on my birthday :D

anyone know if theres gonna be a signing in london at all? the signing is france got cancelled. dont know why.

well, he seems qute keen on pizza.. :bleh:

in that silly italian interview he also made a pizza himself.. quite a good one even: "table 22!!" :naughty:

that was so good! :roftl:

he seems to have a thing for pizzas! totally understandable though!

Mmmm pizza. OMG I'm soooo hungry.

Seriously, there are people in my back yard working on our waterline and they called about about 8:00 this morning to see if anyone was home so that they could consult with them...Well, I was too lazy to get out of bed so I let the answering machine pick it up. So they think that no-one is home...and I have two huge bay windows downstairs and they will see me if I go down to the kitchen, lol.

Hahaa... You are too hilarious...:roftl: :roftl:

I can envision you crawling and creeping in your house trying to sneak into the kitchen :bleh: