New pics from Out

Cassiopée

FIRST OF ALL- THANX for buying, scanning, uploading!!!

...yes, and M will make a brilliant photographer ....

...Never had been to Yad Vashem or any related memorials (despite half of the life in TLV)-just dont have enough guts to...and cant watch the Schindler list till the end.....

and M going to places like that - just shows that he is thoughtful, and (searching for the right word...)..complete, whole person...

Schindler's list is my fav film...I've watched it at least 5/6 times (first when I was 8, I cryed because my parents wanted me to go off bed, but I wanted to see the ending)

I talked about Art in the Shoah for my diploma project and presented this film too...it was the best thing I did in my life and I'm proud of it

And I went to Aushwitz some years ago....I mean...It's so hard, but I think this is the only way to never forget :original:

And I'm happy he appreciates also things like this :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, now I love Mika on a whole new level - the holocaust, unfortunately, was very close to my family. I have lost relatives, also had relatives overseas fighting in the war, taken prisoner, in concentration camps, etc. Watching Schindler's List was like pouring salt on old wounds, however I applaud Steven Spielberg's courage, talent and genius in his handling of this sensitive, horrendous subject.