LOOK at who MIKA resembles!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I noticed that some time ago. Actually I noticed it when I did Mika in Pop Art (don't know if you know what it is... it is a bit like Sunshine's pic...) for my art class, because another girl in my class was doing Jim Morrison! And they were really similar. But I can't find my project!! I'd like to give it to Mika...

wow - pop art mika....i bet that looked great! i did him in opi style for my art coursework becase we had to chose a face and do it 5 times in different style...of course i chose mika ratehr than having to draw my mad hair 5 yimes!!!!

how dare you compare JIM MORISON TO MIKA!!! #1. mika is very good looking.#2 jimbo isnt good looking wat so ever!!!!

Well, that's my perogative i guess lol... It was obviously not meant to be taken literally... just a little resemblence... geese louise :roftl:

you're right! i wonder why that australian guy from those amazing interviews said he looked like john travolta in 1976!:naughty:

Hahaha, that was hilarious when he compared them! And his reaction too. :roftl:

But yeah, this comparison is pretty true. I think I've read an article where the author said he looked like Jim Morrison...

eww, i cant even think about mika and jim morrison together. they are just so differnt. could you imagine mika singing riders on the storm? or wait this is even better jim singing love today! freaky!

(btw, i know you were talking about looks, not music but i had to say that.)

this indeed is freaky sh*t here ... grumppppssss ... arghhhh ...

I can't deny this, although the energy they radiate is totally different the lips and hair is loads a like ... but then again, Mika is a unique man ... so was Jim but in a totally different way!

"hello I love you won't me tell me your name,

hello I love you let me jump in your game ... "

eww, i cant even think about mika and jim morrison together. they are just so differnt. could you imagine mika singing riders on the storm? or wait this is even better jim singing love today! freaky!

(btw, i know you were talking about looks, not music but i had to say that.)

omg!! i cant imagine that! even though, i would like to see that!:punk: