The Official Big Girl Video Is Out And Proud!!

vixenbbw

THERE ARE A FEW THREADS ABOUT THE VIDEO ALREADY BUT THEY DON'T REALLY STAND OUT SO I THOUGHT I'D BETTER START THIS ONE!

EVEN THOUGH SOME FOLKS ON HERE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE I CAN ASSURE YOU IT'S FOR REAL...........I'VE WATCHED IT SO MANY TIMES MY EYES HURT AND I'M IN IT!!!:blink:

MY FRIEND JOEEE DOWNLOADED IT FROM 3MOBILE ON FRIDAY 15TH JUNE AND I'M PRESUMING IT'LL HIT THE MUSIC CHANNELS ANY DAY NOW.

WATCH OUT FOR IT AND LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK HERE.......OH AND ALL OF US WHO APPEAR IN IT SHOULD MAKE OURSELVES KNOWN TOO!!!:biggrin2:

VIX X

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It opens with Mika sitting in a barber's chair.........the barber whips of the wrap thingy and Mika leaves and starts walking down the street. One of the "Big Girls" spies him from a shop window and joins him...then 3 more "Big Girls" join in..then the last two..........they then dance their way through Croydon Market whilst ordinary folk look on in amazment!

Cut to a railway bridge where the 6 Big Girls shimmey towards the camera with Mika siddling along besides them!

Then to "our" bit!!

Cut to the High Street and Mika, the 6 Big Girls and us lot sashaying along following the camera (BTW I'm wearing a tourquoise top and have long dark hair!!).

Then cut to Mika, the Big Girls and us lot running through concrete arches at Croydon College, streamers going off everywhere and the front 6 girls carrying huge chiffon flags.

Then there's some of the "freeze" dancing to the heavy guitar section of the song whilst eveyone's in a big circle round Mika, the Big Girls, the band, the album charaters, etc.......the balloons are let off during this part.

Lastly there's footage of the "dance off" which is really fun......lots of cameos from us lot and the last scene is the umbrella shot! We all dip down with our umbrellas as Mika sings the last few bars of the song! Oh what fun we had crouching down in front of Mika!!!!!

I can't believe that they used so much of the whole days filming........it's more that I could ever have imagined. I really did expect to be cut out completely or to be saying to my friends...there I am, that flash of blue for a milli-second! Instead I even have the luxury of having bits I do and don't like of me in it!!

It really was a privillage to be part of it and I hope that everyone who was there is thrilled with the results. I did wonder whether they might decide to do something completely different and scrap our footage.....or heavily mix it with other filming from elsewhere.

I could go on and on but basically, it was a chance in a million to be able to take part and to see the finished article is just too exciting!

Vix x

PS...........If anyone want's to know anything else just let me know.

I'm dying to see the new video: Relax (Take It Easy), Grace Kelly and Love Today were fantastic. In the meantime, here are some videos filmed by people at the Croydon shoot. Also, has anyone seen

? It's filmed in stop-motion with beads and I think that it's simply adorable. :biggrin2:

HIS NEW VIDEO SOUNDS LIKE HIS BEST VIDEO!!!!

Anyone got a link yet?!

Nope...:no:

BUT it does sound like a really good video and all the waiting will make it even bigger and better when i finally see it! :biggrin2:

Go out and get yourself a 3 phone!!! Money well spent I'd say!! Surely I can't be the only one who has a 3 phone!!!! Ask your friends, family etc...... it's as easy as that, honest! It's still there as I checked this morning just incase it had been removed!!! I looked everywhere on the net for it yesterday and found nothing only on 3 music store !!!!!!!!!

I'm dying to see the new video: Relax (Take It Easy), Grace Kelly and Love Today were fantastic. In the meantime, here are some videos filmed by people at the Croydon shoot. Also, has anyone seen
? It's filmed in stop-motion with beads and I think that it's simply adorable. :biggrin2:

Aww! That bead video is hypnotic! :mf_lustslow:

I can't wait to see the official video! Is it up anywhere yet? :biggrin2: