The Official Big Girl Video Is Out And Proud!!

vixenbbw

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go out and get yourself a 3 phone!!! Money well spent I'd say!! Surely I can't be the only one who has a 3 phone!!!! Ask your friends, family etc...... it's as easy as that, honest! It's still there as I checked this morning just incase it had been removed!!! I looked everywhere on the net for it yesterday and found nothing only on 3 music store !!!!!!!!!

will you like take a video of it using a video camera or something? please???? i (we) dont really give a crap about the quility, we just wanna see the video.

will you like take a video of it using a video camera or something? please???? i (we) dont really give a crap about the quility, we just wanna see the video.

yyyeeeeaaaaah :D

or is there any way to upload it on the net?

I REALLY can't wait to see what the final cut looks like and too see all the beautiful people that made it such a good day, I'm carrying the yellow flag btw:biggrin2:

oh jemma we know you've got the yellow flag!!! you're a star!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

im really excited about this news but know no one with a 3 phone so i qam happy waiting and living off the worded reports..however im a little dissapointed though i was expecting something like when the love today video was released and the super excitement of waiting up to see it for the first time on tv :boxed:

im really excited about this news but know no one with a 3 phone so i qam happy waiting and living off the worded reports..however im a little dissapointed though i was expecting something like when the love today video was released and the super excitement of waiting up to see it for the first time on tv :boxed:

Yeah I know. I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO POST IT ON HERE! :thumb_yello: haha My dodgy recording off my digi cam :naughty:

aaahhh .. god.. has anyone with sky like checked ALL the channels to see if its on? espesh B4 where they play the newest vids...

LOL - yeah !! Been channel hopping since 10.00am this morning (the batteries in the remote must by running on empty :naughty: ) No sign of Big Girls yet. Really should get a life and go out somewhere hee hee...

Butterflies in the tummy when we finally see the vid though - eek :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

To vixenbbw.

What a wonderful experience to have. You will have great memories of this throughout your life. I don't know you, but I'm really happy for you. I cannot wait to see the video. I'll be looking for you.

eeekekk im so excited!!

im like gonna implode of anxiousness and excitement!!

It sounds awesome!!! I cant to see everyone in it!!! Im so proud of you guys!haha thats amazing that youre in a video with MIKA!!! haha

In a few years, when mika is super famous and well known and lots and lots of people love him and hes a legend, then youll be able to tell eveyone, "hey, i was in that video :mf_rosetinted: "

haha

eeekk i cannot wait!!!!!

<3333

To vixenbbw.

What a wonderful experience to have. You will have great memories of this throughout your life. I don't know you, but I'm really happy for you. I cannot wait to see the video. I'll be looking for you.

Thanks so much for ur comments.............words just can't express what it meant to me to be part of the whole experience.

Vix x

EVEN THOUGH SOME FOLKS ON HERE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE I CAN ASSURE YOU IT'S FOR REAL...........I'VE WATCHED IT SO MANY TIMES MY EYES HURT AND I'M IN IT!!!:blink:

WATCH OUT FOR IT AND LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK HERE.......OH AND ALL OF US WHO APPEAR IN IT SHOULD MAKE OURSELVES KNOWN TOO!!!:biggrin2:

VIX X

Downloaded the full video from itunes this morning (after a whole weekend of channel hopping the music channels on sky in the hope of catching it) and it looks fantastic !! Like you, we thought it would have been edited a lot more but it looks like everyone who was there will be able to see themselves at least once.

You and the other girls, Jemma, Meimei, Carri etc..look fab walking through the market. We picked ourselves out on the steps but we're a lot clearer in the dance off circle at the end....and Carri, Theo looks so cool :punk: in this bit, you must be a very proud Mum :biggrin2:

Was it worth the wait??.......TOO BLOODY RIGHT IT WAS!!