The Official Big Girl Video Is Out And Proud!!

vixenbbw

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww but some people (i.e ME!) dont have iTunes :(

lol the sound of Mika's video kinda sounds like that Halifax advert (Why dont you think about your currunt account today, i said THINK!) XDDD because they walk through the streets xDD

I think that if you aren't in the U.K you can preview it, you just can't buy it unless you have an address in the U.K....

I tried it,but I can`t even find it on iTunes,so I`m getting quite sure it won`t work outside the UK

I downloaded Itunes UK and found it on the Itunes store and it says play it!!!!!!!! But my stupid computer is taking it VERY SLOW.. and apparently it WONT PLAY IT!! ARRGGHHHH!! :sneaky2:

OK, everyone: download iTunes, install it, open the iTunes store, scroll all the way to the bottom and select the UK store in the dropdown list then search for "Big Girl" in the search box at the top, when the results show up click on it for more info then click on the "preview" button. It may take a little while to start depending in your internet speed but you'll get 30 seconds of our beautiful big girls dancing in a market, the locals looking bewildered and Mika snapping his suspenders. He looks scrumptious enough to eat. It has a very hand-held filming feel to it. I can't wait to see the full video. :wub2:

oh i loved the preview!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: the vid must be amazing!!! but i can't buy it on iTunes :thumbdown: :thumbdown: can't wait to see it!!!

I loved the preview. I have already watched it three times but I will continue to watch it. Tried to buy it but it probably isn't available until July....Oh well, patience is a virtue:blush-anim-cl: