The Official Big Girl Video Is Out And Proud!!

vixenbbw

OK, everyone: download iTunes, install it, open the iTunes store, scroll all the way to the bottom and select the UK store in the dropdown list then search for "Big Girl" in the search box at the top, when the results show up click on it for more info then click on the "preview" button. It may take a little while to start depending in your internet speed but you'll get 30 seconds of our beautiful big girls dancing in a market, the locals looking bewildered and Mika snapping his suspenders. He looks scrumptious enough to eat. It has a very hand-held filming feel to it. I can't wait to see the full video. :wub2:

This is a post that I made a few pages back explaining how to see a preview if you're not in the UK. :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the Big Girl video from itunes this morning and it is wonderful. I was going to upload it onto myspace but thought perhaps MIKA and his record company wouldn't approve (copyright and all that)

If you have Quicktime installed on your computer and you want to see the video please 'PM' me with your email address and I will try and send it to you this way, on the condition you keep if for your own personal use and do not upload it onto the net

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I bought the Big Girl video from itunes this morning and it is wonderful. I was going to upload it onto myspace but thought perhaps MIKA and his record company wouldn't approve (copyright and all that)

If you have Quicktime installed on your computer and you want to see the video please 'PM' me with your email address and I will try and send it to you this way, on the condition you keep if for your own personal use and do not upload it onto the net

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Really sorry to dangle the carrot and then snatch it away. I've just tried sending this to someone and when it didn't send I checked the file and noticed it is 49MB which is WAY too big to send via email.

Please don't hate me :sorry:

Really sorry to dangle the carrot and then snatch it away. I've just tried sending this to someone and when it didn't send I checked the file and noticed it is 49MB which is WAY too big to send via email.

aw its alrite.. thanks for trying though!

49mb?????? Wow thats big! You should try and upload it to sendspace or something. :biggrin2:

I have tried everything but still am unable to see the video. I will just have to wait until in appears on The Hits or YouTube.....I am very very sad. But I will hold on for just a bit longer....:tears: :tears: :tears: