The Official Big Girl Video Is Out And Proud!!

vixenbbw

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've dowloaded it from sendspace...i got the link from...i cant remember:blink:

You got the link from me but please do not upload to youtube. I was quite specific about this in my original post which I'm guessing you missed...

I bought the Big Girl video from itunes this morning and it is wonderful. I was going to upload it onto myspace but thought perhaps MIKA and his record company wouldn't approve (copyright and all that)

If you have Quicktime installed on your computer and you want to see the video please 'PM' me with your email address and I will try and send it to you this way, on the condition you keep if for your own personal use and do not upload it onto the net

As it turned out I could not email it but uploaded it to sendspace instead.

If anyone else would like the link pm me but please DO NOT upload to youtube

I've dowloaded it from sendspace...i got the link from...i cant remember:blink:

Yeah, that is the one I have tried a few times now and the file doesn't contain a video...Oh well, thank you for letting me know:thumb_yello:

You got the link from me but please do not upload to youtube. I was quite specific about this in my original post which I'm guessing you missed...

As it turned out I could not email it but uploaded it to sendspace instead.

If anyone else would like the link pm me but please DO NOT upload to youtube

Ok i wont:thumb_yello: ...don't wanna upset the boss:roftl:

But thanks it is REALLY good

wow wow wow - just watched it - saw me and kids - my boy is the one doing the hand spin in the circle with Mika - green and white striped t shirt!!

aww they all look amazing there is such a hype in that video-Mika hype of course!!:biggrin2:

Do you know part of me wanted the big girl video to be released to the public the same way that love today was where we were all sat glued to the tv when it was first shown

But i guess releasing it on itunes is ok...i just wanted to have the pre excitement if you know what i mean :cool:

Do you know part of me wanted the big girl video to be released to the public the same way that love today was where we were all sat glued to the tv when it was first shown

But i guess releasing it on itunes is ok...i just wanted to have the pre excitement if you know what i mean :cool:

oh gosh yess you just knew that loads of people are watching it with you and grinning at the screen:naughty:

lol i remember how jealous i was stuck over here in the US when all of you guys stayed up late to watch the premiere and stuff!!! lol i've had to watch all of the vids for the first time online!! hahaha but i stillllllllll love 'em!

i get the same feeling when i know mika is performing in a country i know i will never be able to travel to and im sat here thinking of all the poeple having a great time while i am watching videos of mika on youtube :roftl: :roftl: