The Official Big Girl Video Is Out And Proud!!

vixenbbw

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather liked the way it wasn't all..."polished", it made it seem more real and like it's meant for EVERY big girl, I don't know if I am explaining this right, it's just that how it is now makes it more believable, more reachable to the average person, not full of glamorous uber fake people in uber fake locations, with uber fake body parts etc, it's like he is celebrating "REAL" women, I find it quite a genuine celebration.

I rather liked the way it wasn't all..."polished", it made it seem more real and like it's meant for EVERY big girl, I don't know if I am explaining this right, it's just that how it is now makes it more believable, more reachable to the average person, not full of glamorous uber fake people in uber fake locations, with uber fake body parts etc, it's like he is celebrating "REAL" women, I find it quite a genuine celebration.

:shocked: your killing me here! NOW I really have to see it!?!?!?!!!!

is there anyone who has the link that could send it to me?:boxed:

PLEASE!!

PS your signature "If we could bottle Mika's laugh we would have the cure for depression" sooo true! it surely cured mine!

I bought the Big Girl video from itunes this morning and it is wonderful. I was going to upload it onto myspace but thought perhaps MIKA and his record company wouldn't approve (copyright and all that)

If you have Quicktime installed on your computer and you want to see the video please 'PM' me with your email address and I will try and send it to you this way, on the condition you keep if for your own personal use and do not upload it onto the net

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You are my hero, a million thanks for making my night!:thumb_yello:

Oooh celebration, that's just the word I used in the other thread, before I read your comment sparkly!

It's like often when you're fat you feel a bit like you have to apologise for your existence, but here is Mika (who I would love anyway, whatever he thought) celebrating it all and telling us we're fantastic! It warms the cockles of my heart it does! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

And I think it's been 'tidied up' a bit...it looks slightly different. It was on at 7:45 a.m. BST on The Hits.....I don't think I'll be moving far from the sofa today!! I wasn't able to identify many people as I was in shock at seeing it for the first time....there are a couple of good shots of Carri & Theo and you can see the right hand side of my face next to Mika :shocked: when he's running down with everyone behind him!!

It brings the memories flooding back...:mf_lustslow:

Thanks so much for the Youtube upload..........it really does look better now eh?

I am still amazed that the other version was released for official download though............yet another strange occurance in the world of Mika!!

This version doesn't make me want to cry like the last one as the section where Mika asked me to join him in the dance off has been cut. It was the bit where he held out his hand...........I bottled it and the girl with the purple paterned top went in for a second time instead! I'll never for give myself for being a wimp!!:mad:

Sigh..........

Vix x

...I bottled it and the girl with the purple paterned top went in for a second time instead! I'll never for give myself for being a wimp!!:mad:

Sigh..........

Vix x

It's hard in Mikaworld when you're a wimp isn't it? I am too. :naughty:

Thanks for the upload Babs. (I can't seem to catch it on The Hits due to the fact that I'm not able to sit glued to the screen 24 hours a day just on the offchance!).

I agree it is more polished and there's much more Mika in it, and I like the bit with Cherisse. I wish they'd left a bit more of the dance-off in it though as I lie that bit. And have they cut out carrinevie's little boy?:blink:

Still trying to spot MFCers! I have a few.