are you in with mika or just his songs???

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Mika for so many reasons. There's not one particular thing that's great... he is made up of so many awesome things that just make him brilliant as a whole. He has a very special place in my heart. :wub2:

What are your feelings?

I love his music and would be estatic to see him perform. I'm concerned that as he becomes more popular he may start doing bigger venues and that the shows will lose something as they grow. I think the personality that he puts on is great and he says some adorable things. But is it just his performer personality or is that the real Mika? I don't know the "real" Mika so you won't ever catch me saying something like "I am so in love with Mika". I doubt that the private Mika is a cranky, irritable, nasty guy but ...you never know. Everyone wears masks, some better than others. That being said, he's very nice to look at :wub2: and I'd be happy to meet him just to see what kind of gut feeling I get from him.

both :wub2: first it was just mika`s music then i met him in person & i fell in love with him instantly :blush-anim-cl:

same here.. at first his music was just like wow ya know and then when i met him i was like WOAH he can sing, look great, play the piano, be amazingly nice and much much more!!!!

Both.

But his music is in the first place of course. It's amazing. It's the best thing that ever happened to me and nothing like that has ever happened to me before. I'm addicted to his music. I can't survive a day without it. Everything about it, it's so great! From his voice to his performance to the meaning of the lyrics,...everything.

The fact that he looks so hot, sexy, beautiful and gorgeous is just an extra bonus.:mf_lustslow:

His look isn't significant...After all it was his music that changed my life to better and turned it upside down.:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

I love his music but it's not everything! To assume me as fan I have to know (at least a little bit) the singer's personality! And when I meet Mika's personality I completly fell in love. :wub2: He's so cute and funny. I love his hair and irreverent style. He really seems to be a really nice person! So I think I love Mika for that both reasons. He's a wonderful artist and also a wonderful person.

xx

I love his music but it's not everything! To assume me as fan I have to know (at least a little bit) the singer's personality! And when I meet Mika's personality I completly fell in love. :wub2: He's so cute and funny. I love his hair and irreverent style. He really seems to be a really nice person! So I think I love Mika for that both reasons. He's a wonderful artist and also a wonderful person.

xx

So You love him?

I think, that it's not possible to love person, who I don't know.

But I understand your feelings :original:

Have you willingness to talk with me? :original:

Regards!

absolutely both

I completely love his music... ive never heard anything like it...

But i must say, his amazing, adorable, fun personality and his ability to be completely different, and himself, and being content and proud with himself, however he is, has completely, totally, and amazingly won me over, along with his amazing songs and songwriting and voice, and album, and just everything...

He is the most perfect combination of everything i love, packed into one amazingly handsome and good-looking young man...

Both for me too!

He just intrigues me...he seems so soft and gentle...so talented...and just a down to earth extremely talented musician...

I love watching him in interviews...even tho he has been asked the same questions millions of times, he always delivers his answers in a way like its the first time he has ever answered that question.

Basically he always leaves me wanting MORE!! :)

Welcome!

I do love his music! I love the use of strings, the use of brass, how melodic it is, and how brilliant his lyrics are.

As for Mika, I do love certain aspects about him that we can glean from what he's shown to the public. I love his unabashed determination to be himself and not be swayed from that (see the quote in my signature). I love that he dares to be different. I love that he's fought hard for his sucess, and really been instrumental to the direction of his career. I love how he's another shining example of someone from my generation totally side-stepping the lazy-slacker-devoid-of-ambition stereotype, and going out and acheiving something great.

And, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of an affinity for his gorgeous eyes, adorable hair and heart-melting smile :wub2: