are you in with mika or just his songs???

Hmmm...I think its easier to say what I don't like about MIKA because that would be a shorter list:

1. That I can't have him to myself 24/7. :wub2:

Welcome to our obsession!

:wink2:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the music, and his presentation on stage. While I am sure he is swell, and he seems to have a great personality, I am not "love-struck", or anything of that nature. Not that he isn't an attractive guy, or anything like that!

If I were to ever meet him (which, I doubt will ever happen), I would really like to have a good (and short) conversation regarding his current music and where he sees his next album going, choice of lyrics , etc. And perhaps discuss his musical influences...all of which I assume has already been asked a million times by interviewers and therefore there is no need for me to ask it of him anyhow...:bleh:

I really like the music, and his presentation on stage. While I am sure he is swell, and he seems to have a great personality, I am not "love-struck", or anything of that nature. Not that he isn't an attractive guy, or anything like that!

If I were to ever meet him (which, I doubt will ever happen), I would really like to have a good (and short) conversation regarding his current music and where he sees his next album going, choice of lyrics , etc. And perhaps discuss his musical influences...all of which I assume has already been asked a million times by interviewers and therefore there is no need for me to ask it of him anyhow...:bleh:

ooo yaaayy SweetSister39!!!

Youre from orange county too!

You are probably the only one on here other than me who is from orange county!!

if you dont mind me asking, where from orange county? what city?

Im from Dana Point/San Juan Capistrano...

Welcome to this insane place!! Have fun! im sure you will!!

Thats so cool!

I live in Aliso Viejo and I work in Irvine...which isn't too far when I take the 73... I was just in San Juan Capistrano Saturday for a concert with my older parents, uncle and brother (Ian Hunter at the Coach House...you probably don't know him, but he was the singer for a 70s band Mott the Hoople)...

Thats so cool!

I live in Aliso Viejo and I work in Irvine...which isn't too far when I take the 73... I was just in San Juan Capistrano Saturday for a concert with my older parents, uncle and brother (Ian Hunter at the Coach House...you probably don't know him, but he was the singer for a 70s band Mott the Hoople)...

awesome!! That is very cool!!

Hmm i dont think i know Ian hunter..

well, im glad you found out about mika and this place!!

did you just find out about him?

No, I found out about him a long while ago through an artist named Brian May (Guitar god from Queen), and other friends of the band Queen who were aware of Mika. This had to be over a year ago. Once Brian said to check him out, we did. And then Brian would throughout the year, give mini updates about Mika, etc.

I fell in love with his music, then the man! I remember seeing his music video on MTV hits and thinking "Is this a joke?!" at first the by the end of grace kelly I was up dancing! <3 And now I listen to his music whenever possible. The fact that he's gorgeous, personable, and my future husband is just an added bonus!

I fear Mika appears to be the future husband of many girls :biggrin2:

Yeah, I noticed that problem too. Hmm.. what to do? I guess we can decide later. He's awfully busy with his tour right now so a wife wouldn't really be possible at the moment. Yay! We don't have to kill each other just yet.

I will let all of you go off and fight for him, so long as none of you injure him to the point music creation is no longer possible...

No one would ever hurt him! I remember how upset I got when I found out he had a slight chest infection. Our poor Mika doesn't deserve to be sick!