hey Im new

Peartree Girl

Hey

Im new. Im a girl from the Netherlands. I just saw the dutch thread, but i didnt know how to post anything:blush-anim-cl: So maybe can someone explain that.....

I bought his cd and i like it a lot. Mika, is not my first choice, im sorry. Im actually a Shakira fan and yes she is very good in everything she does....:wub2:

Anyway, they have some similar things. They are both half lebanese and Dan Rothchild worked with Mika, but he's a member of Shaki's band. She never performed without band thats why i like here to. They are still busy with her Fijacion Oral Tour, already more then a year.. jeje enough. hmm i dont have a real favo song and the moment, but i really like stuck in the middle.

Adios

ps I love Mika's interpretation of hdl :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Im new. Im a girl from the Netherlands. I just saw the dutch thread, but i didnt know how to post anything:blush-anim-cl: So maybe can someone explain that.....

I bought his cd and i like it a lot. Mika, is not my first choice, im sorry. Im actually a Shakira fan and yes she is very good in everything she does....:wub2:

Anyway, they have some similar things. They are both half lebanese and Dan Rothchild worked with Mika, but he's a member of Shaki's band. She never performed without band thats why i like here to. They are still busy with her Fijacion Oral Tour, already more then a year.. jeje enough. hmm i dont have a real favo song and the moment, but i really like stuck in the middle.

Adios

ps I love Mika's interpretation of hdl :)

Hiya Peartree !!! Welcome !!!:welcomeani::band: have fun here ... WARNING: It's a little bit addictive !!!

PS. I love your name xox:biggrin2:

Hey,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Im glad you like my name. Ofcos i can be less addictive :wink2: or i make the shaki forum crazy about mika :naughty:

Hmm, i think i have to learn a lot about mika and his music....:biggrin2:

For the dutchies (and others) Has been Mika's given ever a concert in Netherlands? I only saw something about him with Jensen..

Or will he perform in Netherlands in the furture/upcoming months???