Mine, That Pink sock and mika on the web's mikagasmic nokia show experience!

lovetoday

is everyone ready for my amazing mika esperience yesterday?

well it started with me and my freinds getting there at 130. we were first in line!!! and we made freinds with a security guard and owen(mikas sound engineer) when ever he would come out for a ciggarette we would talk to him, i found out that him an dluke were looking at the forums afew days ago and luke liked them! and then mika came in and when he walked by we screame dmika and waved an dhe waved back, then we sat out side for som emore time, and then his mom got there, and we said hi to her and she waved back. then someone from trl came up to me and my freinds and was like, im from trl and were getting people to do blogs for summer concerts, do you guys want to do one for mika? and we of course said yes so we documented some of our concert, and then she told us she could try and get us tickets and we exchanged info and it was fun. so the next time owen came out we told him all about it lol and then we started talking to him about the uk documentary and how they asked his gf to be in it. We also asked if mika was gong to have any "wardrome changes: and he was like maybe...he has been doing that alot lately, usually i stand in front of him when he take it off and i w alsike omg jealous! then a little later jerry came and we of course screamed JERRY! and waved and he came over and saw our pins and took a picture of us on his camera then went inside for a few minutes and then came back out and took another one on his phone. afte rthat he went back inside and somone from abc came out and was like we just did an interview with mika, and we were wondering if we could get some video of you guys to add to it because well i went crazy with the o utfits haha and i had paint all over me that said mika and love today and hearts and rainbows and suspenders and so did all of my freinds. so they took some video and told us to go to abc news and search mika and we should find the video. after that nothing super big happened untill they let us in, i was front row center to the stage and i had ap erfect view of mika, all thorught out the concert he kept looking at me and that pink sock and reading the poster we had which said mikagasm, he looked at us alottt haha and he wodl read the poster, i actually have a picture of him looking at me! then afterwards we tried to find jerry because he told us to find him after the show and he would hook us up. we couldnt find him so we waited around outside untill they set the barriers up. we waited rigth by them and then a little while late mika came out! he came over to me an dmy freinds first he cam eover to me and went "oh you again?!" HE REMEBERED ME!!!!!!and he signed my set list (which owen gave me after the concert) and a poster i had gotten, then he hugged me, and pointed at my tamagotchi and went "i love your tamagotchi!" and i had my mfc pin on and he said i like your badge and i also had a birthday pin on and it looked like there was an 11 on it and he pointed to it and poked it and went " is it your birthday?!!, your not 11!" and he touched the pin but his finger slipped down and touched my boob!!!! then me, mika on the web and that pink sock gave him our present of a monkey that makes akissy noise an dhe put it to his face andmade it make the kissy noise, and he said he loved it and "it looks like a tamagotchi monkey" and then we saw jerry and we were like jerry!! and he came over and apologized alot about not being able to find us and we asked if mika could get a group shot with us and i gave jerry my camera and one of mikas guards wa slike ok mika its time to go and as he was walking to the car jerry got infront of him and said wait mika oyu have to take apicture with these girls so we got a group shot with mika where i caressed his wonderfully strong arm. it was a wonderful night...over all i got a hug from mika..WHO REMEBERED ME!!! who like my poster, who also poked my boob loves my tama and asked if it was my birthday. and amaizng night.

pictures and videos to come!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok 2 more videos...i uploaded 3 more but one of them has fialed to upload 2ce so idk if its gunna work, and im making an album on photobucket for this, its got some pictures of me and my freinds but i promise its mostly mika lol

ThatPinkSock's Nokia Story:

Don't forget to click on the links for pics/ videos!!!

We arrive in front of the theater at 1:30 and we're the first on line. They set up the barriers early just for us <3 Then we got mad ins with Danny, a security guard who was working there. Like a lot of the people working there they weren't familiar with Mika! Luckily I brought a picture of him to show to people asking about what we were lined up for. So we're chilling there for about an hour and Sara Barielles shows up and we scream "We love you sara!" and she waves back!

Eventually more Mika people start to show up and come outside. For example, Mika's sound engineer, Owen, came to talk to us every smoke break. I recognized him and say "Hey, were you at Borders testing out Mikas chair?" and he says "I remember you! You were the one to asked to have my Mika Fan Club pin!!" I just really liked it is all. We took a picture with him but he told us to not post it on the forums. Oh well! After Owen came we saw Mikey and he waved to us. Even Mrs. Penniman (Mika's mommy) waved to us crazy rainbow girls.

So many people passing by were asking us what the fuss was about! The best was when Jennie from TRL (an MTV music show) came up to us and asked who Mika was. I showed her the picture and ranted about how amazing she is. She walked away for a few seconds and came back and said, "Look, I work for TRL. It's my day off but I just have to ask. We're doing a special on summer concerts and we'd just love it if you'd do a video diary for our show! I can get you girls some free tickets and everything." (maybe she can get us more Mika action!?!?) So she gave me her email where we can send our videos! Ahh we're famous <3 We recorded ourselves saying "Hey TRL! We're here on line to see Mika! He's amazing and talented!" and all that jazz. Speaking of famous, a photographer from ABC came and filmed us and took pictures of anything with "Mika" written on it. So she got a few pics of the picture I drew for Mika!!!!

Just when we thought this day couldn't get any more exciting, we spot Jerry! Mika's manager! He comes over, we chat a little and he says he'll hook us up with some Mika connections. He takes a picture of us on his phone and with his digicam. He told us to find him after the show. It's was definitely because of our MFC pins. Speaking of MFC, we met up with so many awesome MFCers<3 I loved meeting all of you!!!!!!!!! Then Mika came! He was late I guess so he didn't have time to say hi or anything but he waved to us!!

A little after 7 they let us in! It was a mad dash to get the best spots. We were at the very front! If there wasn't a barrier we could have been leaning on the stage! The best part of being in the front was that we were able to hold out a poster that MikaOnTheWeb, lovetoday, and I made. It said "Mikagasm!" the best word I've ever made up. So many times we cause him eyed the poster with a puzzled look trying to read it. Eventually I think he picked up on what it said and looked at it and smiled. Ahhh! He loved it. My favorite parts of the actual show was when he sang Holy Johnny (lovetoday and I were like the only ones who knew all the words<3), his cover of "http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Fuzzy52kiwi/?action=view&current=LoveTodayMikagasmic.flv[/img]"]Sweet Dreams", and of course Love Today when he was half naked! I have crazy videos of that.

The Grand Finale was outstanding! Mika was the sexy Monkey and you could really tell he was having SO much fun dancing around on stage with those HUGE balloons. One really big one popped and confetti busted out. He was smiling the entire time! Everyone could feel his amazing positive energy.

After the show ended we decided to look for Jerry, or Mika, or anyone with info on where we could go to meet him! We wandered around for about 30 minutes and actually met up with Sara Barielles. We got up to her and compliment her and she points to me and says "I remember you!" Probably because I screamed "I love you SARA! and she looked at me and smiled while she sang 'love song' <3 So after we chilled with Sara and take a few pics we find a spot in Nokia to sit. Our security guard friend, Danny told us we would have no luck seeing Mika while inside the Nokia we end up outside were they make weak attempts to clear us out. We knew Mika wouldn't let us down! After about 30 minutes waiting outside a security guard starts bring out barrier things which basically means that MIKAS COMING OUT!! First Martin comes out and tells us to keep the volume down for Mika cause he's a little sdjfhsdjf from the show. It was pretty freakin LOUD in there.

Then comes the man we've all been waiting for! He comes to IMG_5171.jpg of the barrier first and starts signing the free posters the Mika people gave us and signing whatever else people brought. When he gets to me and lovetoday he says "Oh, you again!" then gives us both sexy looks. He sees her birthday pin and asks about her birthday then compliments her tamagotchi! We asked "Did you see our Mikagasmic poster, Mika?!" and he says "Mhm!" and gives us another sexy look/nod. I was like dying! So after he signed lovetoday's stuff he got to me and I hold out the picture I drew for him. He looks at it and says "You drew this!" he's all gasping and whatnot "I can't believe it! It's brilliant! I love it, thank you!!!" then he signed my free Mika poster with IMG_5186.jpg AHHHHH! He loved it and omg omgomg. Next we gave him a little plush monkey that he loved also! He loved the picture and everything so much he hugged me!! Then I snuck in a kiss on his jaw cheek. IT WAS AMAZING! He loved the gifts! He called the monkey a tamagotchi Monkey and held it up to his IMG_5173.jpg. EEKSJEFHKJSDFHSDMFns,df. <33 One of the most amazing things was right as he was about to leave Jerry who finally met up with us after the show says "Mika, you've got to take a picture with these girls first!" so Jerry takes a picture with us and Mika with lovetodays camera (pics kinda blurry) then with his! AHHH! Mika and Jerry with remember us forever =]

As Mikas leaving we stay a few seconds to wave his car off then one of our friends dads call to tell us "you'd better catch that 12:31 train or you'll be waiting until 2am!" It was 12:20. We RAN through the streets of NYC to get to Penn Station on time. We dash into where the schedules are and it turns out that it's a 12:37 train and we had plenty of time. We get seats together and talk and exchange favorite parts and it was all in all a PERFECT Mika day! Look for us on TRL!

More Mikagasmic pictures I took from Nokia:

My Nokia Album

Love Today shirtless bit

Sexy Sweet Dreams dance

More videos to come!

Thanks for reading!

We arrive in front of the theater at 1:30 and we're the first on line. They set up the barriers early just for us <3 Then we got mad ins with Danny, a security guard who was working there. Like a lot of the people working there they weren't familiar with Mika! Luckily I brought a picture of him to show to people asking about what we were lined up for. So we're chilling there for about an hour and Sara Barielles shows up and we scream "We love you sara!" and she waves back!

Eventually more Mika people start to show up and come outside. For example, Mika's sound engineer, Owen, came to talk to us every smoke break. I recognized him and say "Hey, were you at Borders testing out Mikas chair?" and he says "I remember you! You were the one to asked to have my Mika Fan Club pin!!" I just really liked it is all. We took a picture with him but he told us to not post it on the forums. Oh well! After Owen came we saw Mikey and he waved to us. Even Mrs. Penniman (Mika's mommy) waved to us crazy rainbow girls.

So many people passing by were asking us what the fuss was about! The best was when Jennie from TRL (an MTV music show) came up to us and asked who Mika was. I showed her the picture and ranted about how amazing she is. She walked away for a few seconds and came back and said, "Look, I work for TRL. It's my day off but I just have to ask. We're doing a special on summer concerts and we'd just love it if you'd do a video diary for our show! I can get you girls some free tickets and everything." (maybe she can get us more Mika action!?!?) So she gave me her email where we can send our videos! Ahh we're famous <3 We recorded ourselves saying "Hey TRL! We're here on line to see Mika! He's amazing and talented!" and all that jazz. Speaking of famous, a photographer from ABC came and filmed us and took pictures of anything with "Mika" written on it. So she got a few pics of the picture I drew for Mika!!!!

Just when we thought this day couldn't get any more exciting, we spot Jerry! Mika's manager! He comes over, we chat a little and he says he'll hook us up with some Mika connections. He takes a picture of us on his phone and with his digicam. He told us to find him after the show. It's was definitely because of our MFC pins. Speaking of MFC, we met up with so many awesome MFCers<3 I loved meeting all of you!!!!!!!!! Then Mika came! He was late I guess so he didn't have time to say hi or anything but he waved to us!!

A little after 7 they let us in! It was a mad dash to get the best spots. We were at the very front! If there wasn't a barrier we could have been leaning on the stage! The best part of being in the front was that we were able to hold out a poster that MikaOnTheWeb, lovetoday, and I made. It said "Mikagasm!" the best word I've ever made up. So many times we cause him eyed the poster with a puzzled look trying to read it. Eventually I think he picked up on what it said and looked at it and smiled. Ahhh! He loved it. My favorite parts of the actual show was when he sang Holy Johnny (lovetoday and I were like the only ones who knew all the words<3), his cover of "http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Fuzzy52kiwi/?action=view&current=LoveTodayMikagasmic.flv[/img]"]Sweet Dreams", and of course Love Today when he was half naked! I have crazy videos of that.

The Grand Finale was outstanding! Mika was the sexy Monkey and you could really tell he was having SO much fun dancing around on stage with those HUGE balloons. One really big one popped and confetti busted out. He was smiling the entire time! Everyone could feel his amazing positive energy.

After the show ended we decided to look for Jerry, or Mika, or anyone with info on where we could go to meet him! We wandered around for about 30 minutes and actually met up with Sara Barielles. We got up to her and compliment her and she points to me and says "I remember you!" Probably because I screamed "I love you SARA! and she looked at me and smiled while she sang 'love song' <3 So after we chilled with Sara and take a few pics we find a spot in Nokia to sit. Our security guard friend, Danny told us we would have no luck seeing Mika while inside the Nokia we end up outside were they make weak attempts to clear us out. We knew Mika wouldn't let us down! After about 30 minutes waiting outside a security guard starts bring out barrier things which basically means that MIKAS COMING OUT!! First Martin comes out and tells us to keep the volume down for Mika cause he's a little sdjfhsdjf from the show. It was pretty freakin LOUD in there.

Then comes the man we've all been waiting for! He comes to IMG_5171.jpg of the barrier first and starts signing the free posters the Mika people gave us and signing whatever else people brought. When he gets to me and lovetoday he says "Oh, you again!" then gives us both sexy looks. He sees her birthday pin and asks about her birthday then compliments her tamagotchi! We asked "Did you see our Mikagasmic poster, Mika?!" and he says "Mhm!" and gives us another sexy look/nod. I was like dying! So after he signed lovetoday's stuff he got to me and I hold out the picture I drew for him. He looks at it and says "You drew this!" he's all gasping and whatnot "I can't believe it! It's brilliant! I love it, thank you!!!" then he signed my free Mika poster with IMG_5186.jpg AHHHHH! He loved it and omg omgomg. Next we gave him a little plush monkey that he loved also! He called it a tamagotchi Monkey and held it up to his IMG_5173.jpg. EEKSJEFHKJSDFHSDMFns,df. <33 One of the most amazing things was right as he was about to leave Jerry who finally met up with us after the show says "Mika, you've got to take a picture with these girls first!" so Jerry takes a picture with us and Mika with lovetodays camera (pics kinda blurry) then with his! AHHH! Mika and Jerry with remember us forever =]

As Mikas leaving we stay a few seconds to wave his car off then one of our friends dads call to tell us "you'd better catch that 12:31 train or you'll be waiting until 2am!" It was 12:20. We RAN through the streets of NYC to get to Penn Station on time. We dash into where the schedules are and it turns out that it's a 12:37 train and we had plenty of time. We get seats together and talk and exchange favorite parts and it was all in all a PERFECT Mika day! Look for us on TRL!

My Nokia Album

Love Today shirtless bit

Sexy Sweet Dreams dance

More videos to come!

Thanks for reading!

ajhhhh i love reliving it!! and you totally have all the things i didnt add hahah

Then comes the man we've all been waiting for! He comes to IMG_5171.jpg of the barrier first and starts signing the free posters the Mika people gave us and signing whatever else people brought. When he gets to me and lovetoday he says "Oh, you again!" then gives us both sexy looks. He sees her birthday pin and asks about her birthday then compliments her tamagotchi! We asked "Did you see our Mikagasmic poster, Mika?!" and he says "Mhm!" and gives us another sexy look/nod. I was like dying! So after he signed lovetoday's stuff he got to me and I hold out the picture I drew for him. He looks at it and says "You drew this!" he's all gasping and whatnot "I can't believe it! It's brilliant! I love it, thank you!!!" then he signed my free Mika poster with IMG_5186.jpg AHHHHH! He loved it and omg omgomg. Next we gave him a little plush monkey that he loved also! He loved the picture and everything so much he hugged me!! Then I snuck in a kiss on his jaw cheek. IT WAS AMAZING! He loved the gifts! He called the monkey a tamagotchi Monkey and held it up to his IMG_5173.jpg. EEKSJEFHKJSDFHSDMFns,df. <33 One of the most amazing things was right as he was about to leave Jerry who finally met up with us after the show says "Mika, you've got to take a picture with these girls first!" so Jerry takes a picture with us and Mika with lovetodays camera (pics kinda blurry) then with his! AHHH! Mika and Jerry with remember us forever =]

My Nokia Album

Love Today shirtless bit

Sexy Sweet Dreams dance

More videos to come!

Thanks for reading!

awesome report!! i dont know if its my computer, but the pics didn't work =/

Wow guys you had an amazing time it seems! I love the "Mikagasm" sign bit haha. Nice pictures by the way...I see he picked up a lollipop girl.....I'm jealous haha. Do you know who she was?

So you definitely had the time of your lives! :thumb_yello:

I have to say I LOVE the Mika drawing with the hat. It's really great! Well done!:thumb_yello: And the kissing-sound-monkey is very cute, too :biggrin2:

And he gave you a puzzled look, reading 'mikagasmic' on the poster? LOL! (If he only knew...haha)

Okay, so I know what he'd better not get to hear :mf_rosetinted:

Since I was with these two, I'll re-post my report here!! AMAZING SHOW!

Ok, here we go. This is going to be a bit of an essay, and will be very similar to Lovetoday's and ThatPinkSock's reports since we went together. But, there are some differences, of course, and I'm sure everyone would love to read the details.

The day started @ 8:30 for me, when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep because I was too excited over Mika. @ 10, Rachel (known here as ThatPinkSock) came over, and we got dressed and did make-up. The day began terribly, as we had a horrid experience with red hair spray. Let's just say I spent 3 hours scrubbing my bathroom door, and now it's still pink. My parents want to kill me. @ 11, a few more friends came over and we continued to get ready. @ 11:30, we got in my parent's van, and I drove us to pick up Jen (AKA Lovetoday) and we went to the train station. We live on Long Island, so it was about a 50 minute ride to Manhattan.

We arrived in Manhattan @ Penn Station around 1 PM, and walked quickly to the Nokia Theatre. We arrived there, and were told to wait next to the building. We were first!!! So, the Nokia people set up barriers around us to make it clear where the line was, and our position as group #1 was solidified. We made friends with a security guard named Danny, and he gave us lots of inside information. We sat on the floor inside the barriers, and a few of our friends went to go grab some food (I stayed with ThatPinkSock and Lovetoday, because we refused to leave the line for a second...). After a little while, 2 other MFC-ers came and joined us. I apologize for not remembering their MFC names, so girls, when you read this, tell me who you are! Anyway, we sat on the line for a bit until our friends came back.

Soon after, the sound engineer (if I am not mistaken?) Owen came out, and we chatted with him. He remembered ThatPinkSock from Borders! He told us that he and Luke had been reading the MFC forums the night before in the Apple store, and that Luke was getting a big head from all the flattery. He also told us that Mika was not yet there, and that Martin was there since that morning.

We saw Sarah Barrilles, the opening act, go in, and she was so sweet and waved. We also saw Mikey go in, and he waved as well. We spoke to the head security guard, and he told us that there was only one entrance, so Mika would be coming in our entrance!

Anyway, a lot of people stared at us as we were waiting and some asked who we were waiting for. We started to get angry and be shocked when people didn't know who Mika was! Hehe. After a while, a woman from MTV came by and asked us what we were waiting for. We explained the genius that is Mika to her, and she invited us to make a video diary blog thing for MTV's Total Request Live, which is pretty cool. We have her contact information, so that could be fun.

FINALLY, I spotted the black Cadillac Escalade with Mika inside. He came out of the passenger seat, and walked to the door. He waved to us, but didn't stop to chat. He seemed to be in a rush. He was wearing a blue striped polo shirt and his hair was messy, but definitely curly.

After, we spotted the famous Jerry, and called him over. He was sweet and took pictures of us, and told us to meet him after the show. Everything was looking good.

Later, crews from ABC news were there and filmed us, which was fun. Look for Mika on abcnews.com at some point.

We also saw Mrs. Penniman go inside (she waved to us also, probably because I was shouting "we love you Mrs. Penniman!!!") and Mika's cousins, aunts, and sister. Everyone was friendly and smiled and waved. A little while before the doors opened, 2 girls got picked to be Big Girls. I was soooooo insanely jealous. I hope they're MFC-ers!! I wasn't sure if they were.

It was FINALLY time to go in (we waited from 1:30 until the 7:00 door opening...we're DIEHARD fans!), and we rushed down the flights of stairs (almost tripped and died) and to the front of the stage. I secured a spot in the front row, slightly left of center, in between Martin's microphone and center stage. Unfortunately, there was a barrier between the fans and stage, because apparently there have been some problems with fangirls grabbing Mika's legs (girls!! tsk tsk!). It was a great spot though, and my 6 other friends were also spread out in the first row, right against the barrier. Other MFC-ers had great spots as well, and I chatted with a bunch of you, though I apologize for my lack of name remembering.

The crowd sucked a$$. Like the crowd was horrible (excluding the MFC-ers). I had the most obnoxious group of girls behind me...they kept pushing and saying rude things to me and my friends. Worse, when I turned around and asked them to please refrain from pushing me (I was really nice about it! I said, "I know you're getting pushed a lot, but could you try no not get pushed into me?" I didn't even blame them!), they just smirked at me and started laughing when I turned around! It was so rude, and they kept doing it during the opening act, but stopped during Mika's show. Also, the place REEKED of weed. I thought I was getting high from just standing there and breathing. I don't smoke anything, so my throat and nose are KILLING me from all that weed smoke. I'm drinking tea now, but it's not that helpful. It was OK though...we knew Mika would come and the world would be alright.

The opening act was Sarah Barilles again, and she's really talented. We knew some of her song lyrics, and sang along. There were these two very, very drunk gay men behind two of my friends, and they shouted to Sarah a lot. It was highly entertaining, but ThatPinkSock and our other friend later told me they were wayy violated by those guys. Sarah was great though.

There were break-dancers in between Sarah and Mika's sets. They were pretty good, but it was so random and I just wanted Mika and those *&^#*# girls to stop pushing me.

FINALLY, @ 9:40, Mika came on. He started with Relax, as usual. He was wearing my FAVORITE shirt that he owns, and I freaked out. I love him in that white tuxedo shirt!! <3 He went on to sing Big Girl, and just had a really great set. I can't remember the order or songs, so maybe someone could upload a pic of the set list or type it out (please?!).

It was an amazing show. Highlights included: Mika grinding with a Big Girl, Mika teasing his braces, Mika messing up the lyrics of Stuck In the Middle and laughing with Martin over it, Mika ripping off his shirt during Love Today and going crazy on the trashcan (OMG. I wanted to die), and of course, the finale, Lollipop...and Mika's delighted face when the confetti balloon exploded. He also looked right at me two times, and he looked at my poster and smiled!

During Love Today, Mika threw his drumsticks into the audience, and he threw one which landed on my head. I think he tried to throw it to me but overshot a bit. The girl behind me ripped some of my hair out when she grabbed it off my head...very painful and sad.

Also, my friend and I waved to Martin a bit, since we kind of knew him from Borders. He started laughing and smiled and nodded at us!!!

Anyway...the show ended and we tried to find Jerry, but to no avail! We looked high and low...and everywhere basically. We spoke to Sarah B. for a bit though, and she was so nice and signed stuff for us and took a group picture with us. I congratulated her on her record (comes out July 3rd, I believe) and she was very appreciative. We then got kicked out of the theater since we didn't have VIP passes. It sucked and we were sad.

We then went outside and waited around the exit. The security guy set up barriers, so we knew Mika was coming out of there...and we saw his SUV.

So, we waited. And soon enough, there was Mika! He came to my friend Becca first, then to 2 of my other friends...then me! Ahhhh!! I gave him this horrible stuffed monkey Lovetoday and I purchased for him, and he LOVED it and hugged it and said it was like a "tamagotchi monkey" because it makes kissing noises. ThatPinkSock has a picture of him hugging it!!!

Anyway, I can't remember our conversation too well...I was too overwhelmed. I think it went like this:

Mika: Hello, what;s your name?

Me: Jackie

Mika: (signs poster)...with an IE?

Me: (squeaks) Yes!

Mika: (puts hand on my shoulder) Did you enjoy the show Jackie?

Me: Oh yes! It was amazing. Thank you sooo much, really.

Mika: (grins adorably) Alright then, goodbye!

And then my life was fulfilled, because Mika hugged me. Yep. He hugged me.

We then saw Jerry, and I said (jokingly), "Jerry, you didn't hook us up!" and he took me seriously and apologized. Then, one of my friends asked if he could get us in a group picture with Mika. Even though Mika was in a HUGE rush and basically just signing other people's things and moving on, Jerry said "Wait! Get a picture with these girls before you get in the car!" and Mika came and posed in front of us. I stroked Mika's hair because I couldn't resist and it was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME. So, Mika probably thinks I'm some freak...which is a bit true.

Jerry shook my hand and I introduced myself properly, and he apologized again which was so unnecessary because he was so great to us. He told us Mika is coming back to NY in September.

We then ran back to Penn Station, even though our feet were tired from the hours of standing on line and in the concert. But, we needed to catch the 12:37 train for else we'd be stuck in the station until 1:45 or so...and my parents wouldn't have liked that.

Then freaked out because we had seen and met Mika.

And, to all those MFC-ers I met: Hey! I'm the one who was wearing the Take It Easy shirt. Remember me? It was a pleasure to meet you all!!

All in all, it was great. Sorry this was soooooo long.

Wow guys you had an amazing time it seems! I love the "Mikagasm" sign bit haha. Nice pictures by the way...I see he picked up a lollipop girl.....I'm jealous haha. Do you know who she was?

No! I'm SOO jealous of her though. I'm also jealous of the "big girls" who were picked from the line to go up on stage with him!!!!!