Mine, That Pink sock and mika on the web's mikagasmic nokia show experience!

lovetoday

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMGGG my jaw is literally on the floor right now! What an insane day you guys had!!! Seriously, I was grinning the entire time I was reading your reports!

Hahaha and this part cracked me up: "He told us that he and Luke had been reading the MFC forums the night before in the Apple store, and that Luke was getting a big head from all the flattery." :roftl:

I *should* upload my pics, but I'm lazy and you guys have much better pictures than I do. I decided to relax and let other people take pictures, so I could focus on Mika.

yeah im uploading mine right now, its taking a while but i have over 270 photos and videos form yesterday..putting them up on facebook is gunna be a killer lol

OMGGG my jaw is literally on the floor right now! What an insane day you guys had!!! Seriously, I was grinning the entire time I was reading your reports!

Hahaha and this part cracked me up: "He told us that he and Luke had been reading the MFC forums the night before in the Apple store, and that Luke was getting a big head from all the flattery." :roftl:

hahaha it wa sreally funy when he sai dthat, my fave thing owen said was his answer when we asked him what time m ika was going to arrive at, he told us that mika runs on mika time lol

hahaha it wa sreally funy when he sai dthat, my fave thing owen said was his answer when we asked him what time m ika was going to arrive at, he told us that mika runs on mika time lol

Hehe. I love that. "Mika runs on Mika time." That's just amazing. The whole day was amazing. I need to recover from it, but I'm still on cloud 9.

Hehe. I love that. "Mika runs on Mika time." That's just amazing. The whole day was amazing. I need to recover from it, but I'm still on cloud 9.

haha yeah i came home and have been doing mika stuff since, an di really need a nap because i have to babysit later tonight

is everyone ready for my amazing mika esperience yesterday?

well it started with me and my freinds getting there at 130. we were first in line!!! and we made freinds with a security guard and owen(mikas sound engineer) when ever he would come out for a ciggarette we would talk to him, i found out that him an dluke were looking at the forums afew days ago and luke liked them! and then mika came in and when he walked by we screame dmika and waved an dhe waved back, then we sat out side for som emore time, and then his mom got there, and we said hi to her and she waved back. then someone from trl came up to me and my freinds and was like, im from trl and were getting people to do blogs for summer concerts, do you guys want to do one for mika? and we of course said yes so we documented some of our concert, and then she told us she could try and get us tickets and we exchanged info and it was fun. so the next time owen came out we told him all about it lol and then we started talking to him about the uk documentary and how they asked his gf to be in it. We also asked if mika was gong to have any "wardrome changes: and he was like maybe...he has been doing that alot lately, usually i stand in front of him when he take it off and i w alsike omg jealous! then a little later jerry came and we of course screamed JERRY! and waved and he came over and saw our pins and took a picture of us on his camera then went inside for a few minutes and then came back out and took another one on his phone. afte rthat he went back inside and somone from abc came out and was like we just did an interview with mika, and we were wondering if we could get some video of you guys to add to it because well i went crazy with the o utfits haha and i had paint all over me that said mika and love today and hearts and rainbows and suspenders and so did all of my freinds. so they took some video and told us to go to abc news and search mika and we should find the video. after that nothing super big happened untill they let us in, i was front row center to the stage and i had ap erfect view of mika, all thorught out the concert he kept looking at me and that pink sock and reading the poster we had which said mikagasm, he looked at us alottt haha and he wodl read the poster, i actually have a picture of him looking at me! then afterwards we tried to find jerry because he told us to find him after the show and he would hook us up. we couldnt find him so we waited around outside untill they set the barriers up. we waited rigth by them and then a little while late mika came out! he came over to me an dmy freinds first he cam eover to me and went "oh you again?!" HE REMEBERED ME!!!!!!and he signed my set list (which owen gave me after the concert) and a poster i had gotten, then he hugged me, and pointed at my tamagotchi and went "i love your tamagotchi!" and i had my mfc pin on and he said i like your badge and i also had a birthday pin on and it looked like there was an 11 on it and he pointed to it and poked it and went " is it your birthday?!!, your not 11!" and he touched the pin but his finger slipped down and touched my boob!!!! then me, mika on the web and that pink sock gave him our present of a monkey that makes akissy noise an dhe put it to his face andmade it make the kissy noise, and he said he loved it and "it looks like a tamagotchi monkey" and then we saw jerry and we were like jerry!! and he came over and apologized alot about not being able to find us and we asked if mika could get a group shot with us and i gave jerry my camera and one of mikas guards wa slike ok mika its time to go and as he was walking to the car jerry got infront of him and said wait mika oyu have to take apicture with these girls so we got a group shot with mika where i caressed his wonderfully strong arm. it was a wonderful night...over all i got a hug from mika..WHO REMEBERED ME!!! who like my poster, who also poked my boob loves my tama and asked if it was my birthday. and amaizng night.

pictures and videos to come!

GO YOU!!!!!!!!!! so happy u guys had fun!!!!!! woohoo!

That Jerry dude - is he allways with him or what? Scary :naughty:

well he snot always with him but hes his manager...

here i can finally share my pictures i just hope the links work

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20theater%20june%2015th/

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%202/

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%203/

thanks for the pics! they are awesome:P you girls are really pretty too!

Wow those were FANTASTIC reports!!!!

:wub2: :wub2:

if you look at album 3 you will see mika in all his shirtless glory..and then some really upclose, and ablurry one jerry took of us and mika...all the other albums are good, theres a picture of mika looking right at me in the second one, but the third one oh man.